Sign in to follow this  
Taylor_Schonerstedt

Who wins the Conor/Nate trilogy?

Conor vs Nate at 155  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

Who cares? Ross Pearson sits them both down round 1.

Still can't believe he cracked Australian boxing legend George Sotiropoulos' titanium chin

Edited by Yesterdays_Hero
  • Like 2

Conor wins. Nate doesn't change his strategy ever & Conor has proven he knows how to win this one. Probably looks like an exact duplicate of their second fight.

Conor wins. Nate doesn't change his strategy ever & Conor has proven he knows how to win this one. Probably looks like an exact duplicate of their second fight.

the second fight was anything but a definitive win for Conor, he could have easily lost 3 rounds in that fight

• Like 1

the second fight was anything but a definitive win for Conor, he could have easily lost 3 rounds in that fight

That's fair to say, but I'll reference my point that Nate literally never changes his gameplan. Conor would probably alter his plan even more & win more dominantly in the third match.

I say this as someone who is not a fan of McNuggets, but this is the realistic situation for Nate. He doesn't have a plan B.

• Like 1

That's fair to say, but I'll reference my point that Nate literally never changes his gameplan. Conor would probably alter his plan even more & win more dominantly in the third match.

I say this as someone who is not a fan of McNuggets, but this is the realistic situation for Nate. He doesn't have a plan B.

Conor will still have a 2 round gas tank.

Nate already won the trilogy. There's no point when you beat someone so bad that they backpedal like a clown for 3 out of the 5 rounds.

• Like 1

Yeah I agree with most here, I am Irish, and would absolutely NOT want to see this **** again, no reason what so ever for it to happen either, I get they are 1 and 1, but they are both on completely different paths atm, Nate is basically retired, and if he does come back he would be about 2/3 fights away from title contention, Conor is basically retired but if he came back he would obviously get a title shot almost immediately if not he would fight Tony to get it. Those saying Nate won fight 2, I get you love to **** talk McGregor, and will be the same type of people who question every judge decision, but Conor 100% won that 2nd fight, watch it back if you must, he won 3 rounds without a doubt and maybe even had a 10/8 in there with the number of knockdowns.

1 Judge gave Nate a ****ing 10 - 8 for gassing Conor in round 3 with 0 knockdowns, yet did not give Conor any 10-8 for dominating the opening with multiple knockdowns. It would have been a unanimous decision without a doubt if any unbiased person judged that fight

Yall are idiots claiming you wouldn't watch conor/nate three, every single one of you would toon in

is it the fight to make? hell no but still 

• Like 1

Yall are idiots claiming you wouldn't watch conor/nate three, every single one of you would toon in

I never watched the second one, I definitely wouldn't watch the third.
  • Like 1

these guys should just keep fighting each other for the remainder of their careers. as long as they keep a title belt or title implications out of it, i'd be cool with that.

• Like 2

True.

I know I will watch 

lol

By tuning in you mean going to Reddit and getting the ace player id then ye I would Edited by I_Take_Roids_m8

Nate won both fights.

• Like 1

I have no idea,Nate is more skilled but also brain dead,so the two cancel each other.

One thing for sure is even in that second fight,Nate should have won it,he had Conor in trouble again and for some odd reason backed off.My only assumption is that Nate looked a lot more tired that fight than the first,maybe he was partying heavy the night before.

Point being  that Nate should be up 2-0 but was a tad more brain dead the second fight.

I have no idea,Nate is more skilled but also brain dead,so the two cancel each other.

One thing for sure is even in that second fight,Nate should have won it,he had Conor in trouble again and for some odd reason backed off.My only assumption is that Nate looked a lot more tired that fight than the first,maybe he was partying heavy the night before.

Point being  that Nate should be up 2-0 but was a tad more brain dead the second fight.

Everytime you post I honestly think the world loses some IQ points 

2 irrelevant dummies, don't care

^^^This. How come "Who cares" wasn't an option?