Concussion CTE brain damage

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 acheynutz

acheynutz
  • Free
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 06:34 PM

The connective tissue density you are born with depends on the diet of your forebears and how soon they displaced real nutrition of primitive diets with the foods of modern commerce, i.e. refined sugar and flour. 

-Read Weston A Price.

You can measure your own connective tissue density by looking closely at your eye in the mirror.  The iris is composed of strands.  If the strands are straight and close together then you have good connective tissue density.  If they are curvy and separated you have poor connective tissue density.

If you have poor connective tissue density you are more prone to brain injury.

-Find a good iridologist.

If you get brain injury it is from concussive force resulting in scarring which reduces blood flow especially in the frontal lobe.  There is a treatment called hemoencephalography.  The best device for this would be an HEG nIR device.

-Find the article titled Former Broncos Seek Concussion Relief Through Neurofeedback

Some incredibly smart genius will google all these ideas with the word "quack" and try to wet blanket the whole thing.  Everything is he-said she-said on the internet.  Just explore for yourself.  FWIW I vouch for all 3 from personal experience.

-Don't let him deter you

End of line.

#2 Taylor_Schonerstedt

Taylor_Schonerstedt
  • Free
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationThe Mud, Texas

Posted 22 April 2018 - 07:06 PM

STFU m8

#3 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 10:24 AM

So basically, instead of having any sort of discussion about it, you quoted 4 retards opinion, shared none of your own and ended the discussion there and then? You will do very well around here

• Bubba_Sparks and skillandpower like this

#4 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,161 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 11:39 AM

So basically, instead of having any sort of discussion about it, you quoted 4 retards opinion, shared none of your own and ended the discussion there and then? You will do very well around here

Nocake will be mad when he sees this. Please be more welcoming to random idiots posting gibberish.
  • stehilton94 likes this

#5 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 12,431 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 23 April 2018 - 07:24 PM

ok ....

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"Who tha fook is that guy ?"

"I wove you Mi"