fidge

UFC theme that plays during intermission/sponsors

Hi, this is a question about the UFC broadcasts.

Does anyone know the theme song that plays intermittently between fights. So, for example, it might play when showing the different sponsors etc.

It starts off like something from Pirates of the Caribbean, then (if it gets to play that long) it moves to an electric guitar. 

Thanks

You mean The who track they play, baba o'riley?? I really hope it's a different track or you should give your head a shake. God damn pirates of the Caribbean???

Edited by Marble

What do they teach you kids nowadays. It's The Who for fook sake???

Edited by Marble
  • Like 1

You mean The who track they play, baba o'riley?? I really hope it's a different track or you should give your head a shake. God damn pirates of the Caribbean???

That's not at all what he's talking about. Baba O'Riley plays once all night in the arena between the last prelim and the main card.

That's not at all what he's talking about. Baba O'Riley plays once all night in the arena between the last prelim and the main card.

I'm fully aware it's the intro to the main card, but is he/she? If not Baba o'riley what is it? Pirates of the Caribbean?? Do they use Shipping up to Boston?

https://youtu.be/VmDWHLDRM8k

Edited by Marble

What do they teach you kids nowadays. It's The Who for fook sake???

An all time boss song for sure. Still gives me shivers, the whole album is top 10 GOAT imho.

• Like 1

I wanna know what song the dude is talking about.

I watch the fights not much of the chit in between so I'm not the best man to call it here despite my 2 guess's.

C'mon guys help a man out, my OCD's kicking in. I can't let this chit lie!!!

Edited by Marble

Maybe this one?

Yes!!!that's gotta be it, ticks all the boxes. Pirates then guitar. I can rest easy tonight. Good work BART.

What's it called....I don't give a chit. I mean who writes a question then fails to comment back in 3 days. You just caused me 3 sleepless nights buddy!!!

Yes!!!that's gotta be it, ticks all the boxes. Pirates then guitar. I can rest easy tonight. Good work BART.

What's it called....I don't give a chit. I mean who writes a question then fails to comment back in 3 days. You just caused me 3 sleepless nights buddy!!!

It's called ufc fs1 theme