TUF

Change My Mind Thread

The CIA and FBI didn't do a good enough job of thinning out the inner cities by introducing heroin and crack.

La Cosa Nostra subcontracted to Ricky Ross & Nicky Barnes, but yeah, initially it was

during the Kennedy/ Johnson administrations  CIA -

My grandmother got tossed into Auschwitz, she was neither a Zionist or a Jew. So, half serious, half joking, it's cool that my gm was in Auschwitz?

was she smokin'?

or.. gassy?

i bet some black guy walked past like "daaaayum! dat ash!"

• Like 2

was she smokin'?

or.. gassy?

i bet some black guy walked past like "daaaayum! dat ash!"

Still alive, rescued by an American GI. She's in her 90's and could probably kick your ****. 

• Like 3

Contrary to popular belief Money does buy you happiness.

The best things in life are not free.

I've saved a good amount over the yrs and it hasn't really made me any happier than when i didn't. I'm probably less happy now than i was yrs ago when i didn't have much. 

That being said if i won the lotto i'm sure i'd be VERY happy. 

This thread is retarded. 

Don't bother trying to change my mind. It's a fact. 

Post your unpopular/conserversial opinion or change somebody's mind. 

I'll start. 

The world would benefit from another Black Plague. 

24y43o.jpg?a423456

Would knowing that another black plague would give you a 25% chance of dying to it change your mind about that idea? I think so, what do I win?

Shogun is the greatest ever.

And Bisping too.

tumblr_mysigcdtI71ry1rm7o1_400.gif

PointlessPoliteChrysomelid-size_restrict

Georges-St-Pierre-def-Michael-Bisping-fo

Luke%2BRockhold%2BHead%2BKicks%2BMichael

Vitor-KO-Bisping.gif

• Like 2

Welfare queens only breed more welfare queens and should be sterilized at birth

Well, that would have taken Sean Hannity and most of the red states out of the mix so I'll go for that.....

Would knowing that another black plague would give you a 25% chance of dying to it change your mind about that idea? I think so, what do I win?

Only 25%? You're right. I need something with a worse mortality rate.

LEQnTi6.jpg

No i'm not saying that at all. Don't get your feels in a twist. I'll clarify. 

I'm just saying i don't like Zionist agenda. I think it's a huge problem when a certain set of people think everyone is Goyim and they're above everyone else. 

That goes for any other group think tew. This is why i h8 groups so much. I'm team individual all the way. To me that is what makes us all more equal on a level playing field. 

I'm not sure you understand Zionism, it solely is about supporting a Jewish state, nothing to do with Jews with superiority complexes.

The Black Plague and the consequential shortage in labor is arguably the best thing that ever happened to Europe. It lead to the renaissance, the industrial revolution, the reformation, and many other breakthroughs. A modern day plague wouldn't see as many breakthroughs but it would definitely have a domino effect that would rectify some issues that need balancing.

I've never heard this viewpoint, please clarify. The plague preceded those things you mentioned, but how exactly did it supposedly lead to them?

This forum is even worth posting on anymore.

It used to be really cool with people just coming here to laugh, enjoy a feel good conversation without people trying to ruin that with nastiness but now it seems that's just how it is here now a lot more so than before. It's like everything is toxic or gets a misinterpreted reaction of h8, some attitude, negativity and all manner of assumptions or old chips on shoulders resurfacing over and over again. 

Or maybe i've been through a lot stuff these past few yrs that i wouldn't expect anyone here to even begin to fathom and it changed me in some ways for the better and some for the worse. I do know i have out grown this place & i'm way better than I've responded to some of the BS that goes on here that most of the lol "community" doesn't seem to give a fk about and maybe that's the reason why i don't think so highly of this place anymore save for a few people that actually are supportive and cool AF to talk to. 

• Like 1

It used to be really cool with people just coming here to laugh, enjoy a feel good conversation without people trying to ruin that with nastiness but now it seems that's just how it is here now a lot more so than before. It's like everything is toxic or gets a misinterpreted reaction of h8, some attitude, negativity and all manner of assumptions or old chips on shoulders resurfacing over and over again.

Or maybe i've been through a lot stuff these past few yrs that i wouldn't expect anyone here to even begin to fathom and it changed me in some ways for the better and some for the worse. I do know i have out grown this place & i'm way better than I've responded to some of the BS that goes on here that most of the lol "community" doesn't seem to give a fk about and maybe that's the reason why i don't think so highly of this place anymore save for a few people that actually are supportive and cool AF to talk to.

Are we still friends or nah?

Are we still friends or nah?

I don't think i'm 'friends' with anyone here anymore truth be told. I don't have any beef with anyone either though because that's just not how i was raised to be and it's not the kinda person i am even if i don't like certain things about people. 

Robert Whittaker is the 2nd greatest middleweight fighter of all time, only short of Prime Anderson Silva due to number of fights. He is also not Brazilian so the chances of him doping compared to Silva doing it his entire career is massive meaning Whittaker is a lot closer to Silva at this very moment 

• Like 1

Robert Whittaker is the 2nd greatest middleweight fighter of all time, only short of Prime Anderson Silva due to number of fights. He is also not Brazilian so the chances of him doping compared to Silva doing it his entire career is massive meaning Whittaker is a lot closer to Silva at this very moment

I had great hopes for you mate. Sucks you turned out to be an OzPride alt.

• Like 3

Sounds like your minds made up m8.  :( 

I don't think i'm 'friends' with anyone here anymore truth be told. I don't have any beef with anyone either though because that's just not how i was raised to be and it's not the kinda person i am even if i don't like certain things about people.

Do you want me to delete your phone number?
  • Like 1

This is almost a nocake-esque thread.

Here's mine: most countries would be better off with a benevolent dictator in charge instead of their current democratically elected leader.

CHANGE MY MIND

I've been saying this for 30 years hah. Now if I could just think of one single example of a benevolent dictator I'd be truly sold!

Yugoslavia had a guy post-war for 30+ years. Tito?  Singapore went from an impoverished nation to one of the richest nations in Asia under the dictatorship of some chappy (can't remember his name).

Hastings Banda of Malawi started quite promisingly, as did Mugabe, but they both went off the rails a tad and definitely became malevolent.

I was in Yugoslavia during Tito, being benevolent in my mind means the people still have freedom to criticise the government etc., without going to prison, that certainly was not the case under Tito. Problem is, even if people had a dictator (ie: a leader for life) who did a fine job of running things, they'd still need personal freedom to be happy. In my mind the system would have to be just like we have now in western democracies, just without the voting thing. And then there's the problem of what follows when said benevolent dictator dies, does his offspring take over? And what if he/she is a ****? Where does the country find a new benevolent dictator? While democracies don't offer continuity of leadership, they do offer continuity of system which is as important if not more so.

Contrary to popular belief Money does buy you happiness.

The best things in life are not free.

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy you a Ferrari so you can drive around and look for it! (paraphrasing a Lou Reed quote)

• Like 1

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy you a Ferrari so you can drive around and look for it! (paraphrasing a Lou Reed quote)

Lou Reed maybe isn't the best person to talk about happiness, lol. He strikes me as being a right miserable bastard.

• Like 3

^^^^

Having said that he's still loaded and given the choice between being poor and miserable and rich and miserable i'll take rich and miserable all day long.

^^^^

Having said that he's still loaded and given the choice between being poor and miserable and rich and miserable i'll take rich and miserable all day long.

Lou Reed has been dead for about five years now.

• Like 2

Lou Reed maybe isn't the best person to talk about happiness, lol. He strikes me as being a right miserable bastard.

Indeed, a true prick he always seemed, still a good quote though. Plus he never implied he was happy, frankly, at the time, he probably never even had much money hah.

Lou Reed has been dead for about five years now.

Ahh, the one thing money can't buy. Immortality.

Hope he had a good send off, lol. 

Decided to go as this meme for comic con in a couple weekends. 

24y43o.jpg?a423456

Poster is going to say DC has been better through 5 movies than Marvel. Change my mind. With this graphic. For the rustle but also for the troof. 

RCvnzyz.png

Which ones are Marvel and which ones are DC, brah?

breh, even Kanye is woke enough to know the difference vvv

tumblr_mct4yyoFaR1qdox4bo1_500.jpg

• Like 1

meh. only wonder woman was a watchable film amongst that lot

catwoman picks are cheating
  • Like 1

catwoman picks are cheating

If it was anybody other than Kim K., it would move the needle. 

meh. only wonder woman was a watchable film amongst that lot

Iron Man is the only decent origin movie of the 4 Avengers.

24y43o.jpg?a423456

Atheism is a belief system

...as opposed to what?

Decided to go as this meme for comic con in a couple weekends. 

24y43o.jpg?a423456

Poster is going to say DC has been better through 5 movies than Marvel. Change my mind. With this graphic. For the rustle but also for the troof. 

RCvnzyz.png

What does the UFC LHW champion have to do with Marvel? 

*Trollface*

You should record this chit. I want to live vicariously through you on this one and have some LULZ. 

Have fun m8. 

• Like 1

What does the UFC LHW champion have to do with Marvel? 

*Trollface*

You should record this chit. I want to live vicariously through you on this one and have some LULZ. 

Have fun m8. 

It will be well documented in the name of neck beard science. 

• Like 1

It will be well documented in the name of neck beard science. 

if you do post it here. I might even actually watch that chit lol

I know who Batman is.. but.....
  • Like 1