Jump to content
TUF

Change My Mind Thread

Recommended Posts

The Dark Knight is the best comic book movie ever to be made. And it's better than Infinity War

 

Change.My.Mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember back in 2007 when Heath Ledger was announced as the Joker and everybody lost their freaking minds?! (pun intended)...still the best to ever portray the Joker.

 

Change.My.Mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Dark Knight is the best comic book movie ever to be made. And it's better than Infinity War

 

Change.My.Mind.

 

 

Remember back in 2007 when Heath Ledger was announced as the Joker and everybody lost their freaking minds?! (pun intended)...still the best to ever portray the Joker.

 

Change.My.Mind.

maxresdefault.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Dark Knight is the best comic book movie ever to be made. And it's better than Infinity War

 

Change.My.Mind.

V for Vendetta.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This probably belongs in the fitness thread but i thought i'd post this here as i was starting to become a bit of a Keto fanatic the more research i did. Turns out Keto and fasting are dangerous because an expert panel of doctors discovered our ancestors all ate cereal, grains, refined sugar, drank soft drinks and ate ice cream all day regularly to maintain good nutrition, overall health and longevity. 

 

I'm gonna stick with Dash, or weight watchers & trusted fast food chains or big name food brands so i can be obese, get cancer, heart disease, diabetes and so forth in order to live a normal life of poor physical and mental health like everyone else so that doctors can prescribe me all the naturally occurring pills i need for them to do their job of prolonging cutting toes off, removing liver spots or a kidney and giving me a brand spanking new heart stint that i always wanted and nature intended.  

 

Here's the video on this reformed doctor who saw the error of his ways supporting Keto and fastening then changing his mind after listening to an expert panel doctors who's motivation is to help people & not be totally motivated by earning money off of sick ignorant people and their wealth of knowledge & experience is vastly superior than that of most of human history combined.

 

 

 

 

 

Truly epic watch. Masterclass in sarcasm. I was laughing the whole time. Good on this doc for calling BS, getting the word out even if it potentially hurts his business.

 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The clan feels as if you have abandoned us.

Change. My..M--oh wait you have a point.

 

I'm just doing some upgrades that's all! My village has been prospering! Archers and giants have been dining together. I have brought peace...justice..and freedom to my village!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Sure, that's easy enough. Go watch the Max Holloway fight.

I bet he's a Nate Diaz fan too, who only fights Featherweights and bantamweights and when he fought guys his own size he got bodied 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, PATSTER said:

I bet he's a Nate Diaz fan too, who only fights Featherweights and bantamweights and when he fought guys his own size he got bodied 

ufc-129-Rory-MacDonald-vs-Nate+Diaz.gif

2isilup_medium.gif

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, carnages said:

great example DUMMY

Nate won a very close 29-28 in that fight

if somebody would have told nate that WWE moves were legal in that fight, it would have been a different fight.  there was no way rory would be leaving that fight without getting tombstoned through the announcers table.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Conor only knocks out other manlets. When he fights someone taller 

Screen_Shot_2018_10_08_at_09.42.53.png-6

25qkjk.jpg

lol Khabib is a serial weight misser bullying featherweights. The one time he fought somebody his size, he took length from Tibau. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TUF said:

lol Khabib is a serial weight misser bullying featherweights. The one time he fought somebody his size, he took length from Tibau. 

There were a bunch more like that news article. I though it was funny if only because it shows how fickle some of the Irish media can be & or wants to tell a save face narrative. There is no honesty only denial and no praise for rivals. I'm not surprised mofo.  

To keep it real though every post i've seen you make about Khabib is all salt and you definitely have hot Irish balls in ya mouth LULZ. 

I make fun of Conor sure but i've given him kudos too and even wrote about what i thought he did well and some tactics/positions that probably would have helped him perform better. I also criticized Khabib for hopping the cage like a fkn **** & laughed at jokes about him etc.. 

You can't even like a post you're so mad lol

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

There were a bunch more like that news article. I though it was funny if only because it shows how fickle some of the Irish media can be & or wants to tell a save face narrative. There is no honesty only denial and no praise for rivals. I'm not surprised mofo.  

To keep it real though every post i've seen you make about Khabib is all salt and you definitely have hot Irish balls in ya mouth LULZ. 

I make fun of Conor sure but i've given him kudos too and even wrote about what i thought he did well and some tactics/positions that probably would have helped him perform better. I also criticized Khabib for hopping the cage like a fkn **** & laughed at jokes about him etc.. 

You can't even like a post you're so mad lol

 

 

 

 

 

I think ive made exactly 3 posts about Khabib since the fight. Fight was a week ago and youre still bumping my thread from 5 months ago that has nothing to do with Conor to call him a b***h that only KOs manlets...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

There were a bunch more like that news article. I though it was funny if only because it shows how fickle some of the Irish media can be & or wants to tell a save face narrative. There is no honesty only denial and no praise for rivals. I'm not surprised mofo.  

To keep it real though every post i've seen you make about Khabib is all salt and you definitely have hot Irish balls in ya mouth LULZ. 

I make fun of Conor sure but i've given him kudos too and even wrote about what i thought he did well and some tactics/positions that probably would have helped him perform better. I also criticized Khabib for hopping the cage like a fkn **** & laughed at jokes about him etc.. 

You can't even like a post you're so mad lol

 

 

 

 

 

Your stroking of the shaft would be more acceptable if you didn't go Full Cole and pop up as his biggest fan about two fights ago. lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Your stroking of the shaft would be more acceptable if you didn't go Full Cole and pop up as his biggest fan about two fights ago. lol

I've been a Khabib fan since RDA. I  started paying attention more recently to his style & positions he's very good at which he makes look easy and his development has come a long way so i'm truly a fan of his now where b4 i liked him but thought he could be a bit boring at times. 

I normally don't do that sore winner thing but when it comes to that fav loses so let's down play everything to save face & never give any cred to a rival thing that people do about their fav fighters Conor fans are some of THE worst roach fans sometimes i swear lol. I like Conor too but he's a lot harder to like him when so many of his fans can't seem to take any criticism or jokes about him at all and act like he's god's gift to MMA or something when in reality he can dish but can't take it like Floyd said and i think he cares way too much about the entertainment money side but forget the love of the art a bit.    

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

I've been a Khabib fan since RDA. I  started paying attention more recently to his style & positions he's very good at which he makes look easy and his development has come a long way so i'm truly a fan of his now where b4 i liked him but thought he could be a bit boring at times. 

I normally don't do that sore winner thing but when it comes to that fav loses so let's down play everything to save face & never give any cred to a rival thing that people do about their fav fighters Conor fans are some of THE worst roach fans sometimes i swear lol. I like Conor too but he's a lot harder to like him when so many of his fans can't seem to take any criticism or jokes about him at all.   

You've been a Khabib fan since UFC 229, you didn't even know who he was before that (not that I blame you)

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

I've been a Khabib fan since RDA. I  started paying attention more recently to his style & positions he's very good at which he makes look easy and his development has come a long way so i'm truly a fan of his now where b4 i liked him but thought he could be a bit boring at times. 

I normally don't do that sore winner thing but when it comes to that fav loses so let's down play everything to save face & never give any cred to a rival thing that people do about their fav fighters Conor fans are some of THE worst roach fans sometimes i swear lol. I like Conor too but he's a lot harder to like him when so many of his fans can't seem to take any criticism or jokes about him at all and act like he's god's gift to MMA or something when in reality he can dish but can't take it like Floyd said and i think he cares way too much about the entertainment money side but forget the love of the art a bit.    

He's still boring. Tukhugov did more damage than he did against Conor. But that's typical for a Khabib humpathon. Both fighters look like they went for a run afterwards.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×