107 replies to this topic

#101 Nyte

Nyte

Nyte 3:16

• Free
  • 23,628 posts
  • LocationWhat?

Posted 16 May 2018 - 12:43 AM

The Dark Knight is the best comic book movie ever to be made. And it's better than Infinity War

Change.My.Mind.

Team Amazin' 2013-'17

Founder of Threef

Resurgence of Ruffley

2013 Thread of the Year Winner

#102 Nyte

Nyte

• Free
  • 23,628 posts
  • LocationWhat?

Posted 16 May 2018 - 12:44 AM

Remember back in 2007 when Heath Ledger was announced as the Joker and everybody lost their freaking minds?! (pun intended)...still the best to ever portray the Joker.

Change.My.Mind.

Team Amazin' 2013-'17

Founder of Threef

Resurgence of Ruffley

#103 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 21,986 posts
  • Locationin the Can aisle of your local prediction tournament

Posted 16 May 2018 - 12:51 AM

The Dark Knight is the best comic book movie ever to be made. And it's better than Infinity War

Change.My.Mind.

Remember back in 2007 when Heath Ledger was announced as the Joker and everybody lost their freaking minds?! (pun intended)...still the best to ever portray the Joker.

Change.My.Mind.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Nyte and TUF like this

#104 Nyte

Nyte

• Free
  • 23,628 posts
  • LocationWhat?

Posted 16 May 2018 - 02:15 AM

maxresdefault.jpg

I am hurt

• crangs likes this

Team Amazin' 2013-'17

Founder of Threef

Resurgence of Ruffley

#105 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,337 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 02:16 AM

I am hurt

The clan feels as if you have abandoned us.

#106 Oz'Canada

Oz'Canada

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,444 posts
  • LocationCormier actually SUCKS

Posted 16 May 2018 - 02:59 AM

Change.My.Mind.

V for Vendetta.
  • SVTContour98 likes this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#107 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,395 posts
  • LocationChamp Champs home state

Posted 16 May 2018 - 03:03 AM

This probably belongs in the fitness thread but i thought i'd post this here as i was starting to become a bit of a Keto fanatic the more research i did. Turns out Keto and fasting are dangerous because an expert panel of doctors discovered our ancestors all ate cereal, grains, refined sugar, drank soft drinks and ate ice cream all day regularly to maintain good nutrition, overall health and longevity. 

I'm gonna stick with Dash, or weight watchers & trusted fast food chains or big name food brands so i can be obese, get cancer, heart disease, diabetes and so forth in order to live a normal life of poor physical and mental health like everyone else so that doctors can prescribe me all the naturally occurring pills i need for them to do their job of prolonging cutting toes off, removing liver spots or a kidney and giving me a brand spanking new heart stint that i always wanted and nature intended.  

Here's the video on this reformed doctor who saw the error of his ways supporting Keto and fastening then changing his mind after listening to an expert panel doctors who's motivation is to help people & not be totally motivated by earning money off of sick ignorant people and their wealth of knowledge & experience is vastly superior than that of most of human history combined.

Spoiler

Edited by StompGrind, 16 May 2018 - 03:07 AM.

e323249005db0bcda6fa34bce037f98e.jpg

#108 Nyte

Nyte

• Free
  • 23,628 posts
  • LocationWhat?

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:01 AM

The clan feels as if you have abandoned us.

Change. My..M--oh wait you have a point.

I'm just doing some upgrades that's all! My village has been prospering! Archers and giants have been dining together. I have brought peace...justice..and freedom to my village!
  • Bubba_Sparks and TUF like this

Team Amazin' 2013-'17

Founder of Threef

Resurgence of Ruffley