Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

UFC 224: Nunes vs. Pennington - Official Discussion Thread

Raquel is doing a lot better than I thought. Coming off a 2 year layoff and a serious injury + rehab (broken leg in her case) has to be tremendously difficult under any circumstances, let alone fighting a Brazilian champ in Rio.

• Like 3

Raquel is doing a lot better than I thought. Coming off a 2 year layoff and a serious injury + rehab (broken leg in her case) has to be tremendously difficult under any circumstances, let alone fighting a Brazilian champ in Rio.

On top of all that she was never that good enough to begin with. Just a tough durable girl

• Like 2

100% the reason WMMA should not be allowed in the UFC, title fight, biggest title in WMMA, a broken nose "IM DONE" nah, **** off mate, corner was right, send that **** back out there to die

• Like 1

100% the reason WMMA should not be allowed in the UFC, title fight, biggest title in WMMA, a broken nose "IM DONE" nah, **** off mate, corner was right, send that **** back out there to die

Bas almost quit when he broke his nose. Sucks when you can't breath and you're taking a beating. 

She still went out there though. 

Bas almost quit when he broke his nose. Sucks when you can't breath and you're taking a beating. 

She still went out there though. 

She was forced out there, corner was having ****ing none of it

• Like 1

Incoming 4 way all female orgy incoming

Agreed. Rocky's nose won't be the only thing gushing tonight. Some 4 way friction is definitely going down tonight. 

• Like 1

so. much. blood

tumblr_nwy6xl2HJg1sotwrfo1_500.gif

:lol:  Vitor KO actually bothered me more. I thought that mofo was DED. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 3

Joanna tapped to much less than this, least she didnt tap. This is one of the problems with wmma, girls care about their looks & just like Tate vs Holm when tate got her nose busted & just quit on the spot, this chick was worried about how she was going to look afterwards more than trying to win the title lols. You get chicks like that & chicks like Namajunas who dont give a **** about getting their face damaged. The ones who care about being pretty are a waste of the ufcs time.

Vitor should have quit 5 fights ago, he thoroughly destroyed/watered down his rep & legacy by taking ko after ko until he finally retires & no one cares. Ko via same kick as Silva lol epic.

• Like 2

that event was pretty savage in the end. it ended up finishing waaaaay early

• Like 2

Joanna tapped to much less than this, least she didnt tap. This is one of the problems with wmma, girls care about their looks & just like Tate vs Holm when tate got her nose busted & just quit on the spot, this chick was worried about how she was going to look afterwards more than trying to win the title lols. You get chicks like that & chicks like Namajunas who dont give a **** about getting their face damaged. The ones who care about being pretty are a waste of the ufcs time.

Vitor should have quit 5 fights ago, he thoroughly destroyed/watered down his rep & legacy by taking ko after ko until he finally retires & no one cares. Ko via same kick as Silva lol epic.

Ironic thing is, Namajunas puts all those ugly ****s to shame, that woman is a thing of beauty, shame about the baldness

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

Cooper was gotten tew by the limelight, thinking she had any type of advantage,

she was never ufc quality, just a filler  or sparring wench ......................... it's about reality

• Like 1

Cooper was gotten tew by the limelight, thinking she had any type of advantage,

she was never ufc quality, just a filler  or sparring wench ......................... it's about reality

She loses to a 110pound Mckenzie Dern.

She was tailored made to take  whooping yesterday to keep the hypejob going.

• Like 2

She loses to a 110pound Mckenzie Dern.

She was tailored made to take  whooping yesterday to keep the hypejob going.

yet, I'm sure her corner is brainwashing her to think it wasn't a legit fight

and she got ufc played ....... bcoz they need the job

• Like 1

yet, I'm sure her corner is brainwashing her to think it wasn't a legit fight

and she got ufc played ....... bcoz they need the job

Some these fighters forget they are hired by the UFC to be beat up by the stars not win.

• Like 1

:lol:  Vitor KO actually bothered me more. I thought that mofo was DED. 

it bothered me too. i thought it was an early stoppage. he wasn't quite DED enough.