BART-O-LINI

Mackenzie Dern misses weight by 7 pounds

Weighed in at 123 when the SW division is 116 for non title fights. Put your money on Cooper. Dern also left her main camp The Lab.

Cooper keeps it standing and pieces her up with Crisp Sloppy **** Striking

why the **** is this on the main card

I still think Dern takes Cooper down, Cooper has some of the worst takedown defense I have ever seen. Though Dern could realistically be cut from this fight no?

This has the makings of an upset. Dern missed her flight, arrived a day late. Missed weight, got basically kicked out of the lab by head trainer John Crouch.

Edited by BART-O-LINI
  • Like 1

God damn it Mackenzie your two pounds off Flyweight never mind Strawweight lol

This has the makings of an upset. Dern missed her flight, arrived a day late. Missed weight, got basically kicked out of the lab by head trainer John Crouch.

Only major caveat is that all Cooper's losses have come by submission and I doubt any were as good on the ground as Dern.

God damn it Mackenzie your two pounds off Flyweight never mind Strawweight lol

Only major caveat is that all Cooper's losses have come by submission and I doubt any were as good on the ground as Dern.

Can the fatty catch Cooper to take her down though?

• Like 1

It would be the first fighter that missed weight to lose this year.  There was 10 previously and 5 of the fights got cancelled.  The other 5 the overweight fighters won.

I hope you are right because this piece of chit is a slob.  I just watched her weigh in and she still had another hour she could have cut weight and chose not too.  Then she gets off the scales and goes straight to the snack table.

She should be cut for this.  She weighed in at a completely different weight class and didn't care.  It appears she didn't even try.

• Like 5

It would be the first fighter that missed weight to lose this year. There was 10 previously and 5 of the fights got cancelled. The other 5 the overweight fighters won.

I hope you are right because this piece of chit is a slob. I just watched her weigh in and she still had another hour she could have cut weight and chose not too. Then she gets off the scales and goes straight to the snack table.

She should be cut for this. She weighed in at a completely different weight class and didn't care. It appears she didn't even try.

Basically the same situation as Smith vs Ladd. Cooper probably didn't want to turn down fight even if she wanted to after what happened with Leslie Smith

• Like 2

It would be the first fighter that missed weight to lose this year. There was 10 previously and 5 of the fights got cancelled. The other 5 the overweight fighters won.

I hope you are right because this piece of chit is a slob. I just watched her weigh in and she still had another hour she could have cut weight and chose not too. Then she gets off the scales and goes straight to the snack table.

She should be cut for this. She weighed in at a completely different weight class and didn't care. It appears she didn't even try.

Probably 7 pounds of semen from getting ganged up on by the rest of the card.

• Like 2

Basically the same situation as Smith vs Ladd. Cooper probably didn't want to turn down fight even if she wanted to after what happened with Leslie Smith

Ladd missed by less than 2 pounds though.  She's another fat slob though as she fought none other than Amanda Cooper in a goddamn flyweight fight.

Probably 7 pounds of semen from getting ganged up on by the rest of the card.

Eww... I'd serve up some warm pie for Cooper but Thickenzie is just nasty now.

• Like 2

Ladd missed by less than 2 pounds though. She's another fat slob though as she fought none other than Amanda Cooper in a goddamn flyweight fight.

True, but Ladd also weighed in very early and didn't even try to lose the last 2 lbs. Both unprofessional, both women. $50 says she blames it on the ol period

Yeah I think she gets boxed up.

box

I'd box her box up.  :lol:

• Like 1

Can the fatty catch Cooper to take her down though?

Tbh I can't really remember how good Cooper's striking looked but I would be surprised if Dern didn't get her down once even just in awkward scramble.

Just read if she wins she cant win any bonuses.

The Brazillian comission is not even really doing itself any favours on how the came out with it all.

“The fight will happen,” CABMMA Executive Director Cristiano Sampaio told MMAjunkie. “Amanda has accepted. Mackenzie went through the medicals and she’s fit, so the fight will happen. If (Dern had weighed in at) the next division, we wouldn’t allow the fight. She was 123, so she barely made it (under flyweight).”

Wow so two pounds more is where you draw the line lol.

Tbh I can't really remember how good Cooper's striking looked but I would be surprised if Dern didn't get her down once even just in awkward scramble.

Just read if she wins she cant win any bonuses.

The Brazillian comission is not even really doing itself any favours on how the came out with it all.

“The fight will happen,” CABMMA Executive Director Cristiano Sampaio told MMAjunkie. “Amanda has accepted. Mackenzie went through the medicals and she’s fit, so the fight will happen. If (Dern had weighed in at) the next division, we wouldn’t allow the fight. She was 123, so she barely made it (under flyweight).”

Wow so two pounds more is where you draw the line lol.

IF Dern had weighed in at the next division?!  lol that is EXACTLY what she did!  123 pounds is in the flyweight division.  117 pounds is in the flyweight division.

Ignorant dipchits.

• Like 2

I still think Dern takes Cooper down, Cooper has some of the worst takedown defense I have ever seen. Though Dern could realistically be cut from this fight no?

There is literally zero chance she gets cut.
  • Like 3

There is literally zero chance she gets cut.

I think he meant the fight being cancelled.  Which it should be because who gives a chit?  This bish can't even hit pads and Cooper can't defend submissions.

• Like 1

I think he meant the fight being cancelled. Which it should be because who gives a chit? This bish can't even hit pads and Cooper can't defend submissions.

Frankly, that fight should be happening in Invicta or LFA.
  • Like 3

I'd like to hear Zaksame's take on this before making ay judgements.

She could definitely cut weight from her thighs.  Trust me on that.

• Like 2

i can explain this.  she missed weight by 7 pounds because 7 pounds of my penis was still inside her

do you agree with Cooper still accepting? is her pride going to get in the way of a possibly costly victory? she is in need of some W's and could be costly taking an L. I wouldn't think she would get the same treatment as Smith did. 

do you agree with Cooper still accepting? is her pride going to get in the way of a possibly costly victory? she is in need of some W's and could be costly taking an L. I wouldn't think she would get the same treatment as Smith did. 

She just wants 30% of Dern's take home pay.

Brazil a long way to travel for nothing. UFC would not pay her if she didn't accept she not in the situation where she would get them demands.

Edited by CanPass
  • Like 1

Missing by 7 pounds = not trying + eating ho hos

Or whatever the Brazilian-American (I still don't know what the **** her background is) of ho hos is....

Dominick Cruz just said the same thing as me. This will actually help Beefy McDern.

It's not a pie eating contest, its a fight

1 will be 10 pounds heavier with a more skillful set and the other will be 10 pounds lighter coming off a month of eating baby food.

It's not that hard to figure out.

• Like 2

I can't see Dern going for a dude with a mullet though.

Thinking_Face_Emoji.png

for the last time i dont have a god damn mullet. sure i had long hair quite a while ago  not so much now and im gonna be bald one of these days here whenever i get around to finding my shaver. been meaning to do the bald thing again for a while now

but if you want me to have a mullet i can grow one out just for you. ill just shave the top and front of my head and let the back grow long, if you will accept my friend request on tinder

i dont know where this mullet running joke ever came from. i dont have one now, and ive never had one.  and for the record i dont plan on rocking one in the future either unless i can find a relative that lives in Kentucky or Newfoundland that wants to sleep with me.

i hope that sets things straight. i dont know why i take so much abuse around here. my jimmies have already been through enough

Edited by -idyb-

What's really going to suck for her now is you can tell the "will she make weight" stuff is starting to grate on her a little and win or lose its going to be even worse in the build up to her next fight now.

for the last time i dont have a god damn mullet. sure i had long hair quite a while ago  not so much now and im gonna be bald one of these days here whenever i get around to finding my shaver. been meaning to do the bald thing again for a while now

but if you want me to have a mullet i can grow one out just for you. ill just shave the top and front of my head and let the back grow long, if you will accept my friend request on tinder

i dont know where this mullet running joke ever came from. i dont have one now, and ive never had one.  and for the record i dont plan on rocking one in the future either unless i can find a relative that lives in Kentucky or Newfoundland that wants to sleep with me.

i hope that sets things straight. i dont know why i take so much abuse around here. my jimmies have already been through enough

Damn homie.  Triggered much?

• Like 3

for the last time i dont have a god damn mullet. sure i had long hair quite a while ago not so much now and im gonna be bald one of these days here whenever i get around to finding my shaver. been meaning to do the bald thing again for a while now

i dont know where this mullet running joke ever came from. i dont have one now, and ive never had one. and for the record i dont plan on rocking one in the future either unless i can find a relative that lives in Kentucky or Newfoundland that wants to sleep with me.

I think you posted a picture of yourself with a mullet. That's where it started.

Could be worse though, I have a vaguely ginger beard and an somehow grouped with soul - less pasty boys like eclipse and smooth. It's hard to shake a reputation like that unfortunately.

• Like 2

What's really going to suck for her now is you can tell the "will she make weight" stuff is starting to grate on her a little and win or lose its going to be even worse in the build up to her next fight now.

Who gives a chit she doesn't train anyway.  Ashley Yoder is a can and that match up nearly backfired so they set her up with a bigger can.

I'm gonna laugh if she gets cracked proper and goes full Werdum butt scooting around the cage.

• Like 1

Just read that she was given another hour to cut weight but she went and had lunch instead.

It's like a walrus fuc*ed a horse and out popped Dern.

• Like 1

It's impossible to cut 7 pounds in an hour so what's the point of trying? Either way she's getting fined.

Did she keep cutting though or was she 7 lbs over an hr ago?

Damn homie.  Triggered much?

YES!

I think you posted a picture of yourself with a mullet. That's where it started.

Could be worse though, I have a vaguely ginger beard and an somehow grouped with soul - less pasty boys like eclipse and smooth. It's hard to shake a reputation like that unfortunately.

that wasnt a f*cking mullet. that was just me when i had long hair wearing a hat.  the hair on the front and side was long as well to the point where i could pull it past my chin. of course you couldnt see that in the picture cause i was standing so far back and wearing a god damn hat.

thats not a mullet.  thats just having a rats nest full of hair.  a mullet is short hair up front long hair in the back. ive seen a couple dudes with mullet and it looks about as retarded and redneck as they come. my hair at that time in no way resembled one.

i demand we put an end to this dispute once and for all.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Did she keep cutting though or was she 7 lbs over an hr ago?

She started eating right after the initial weigh in. She will be 140+ tomorrow
  • Like 2

YES!

that wasnt a f*cking mullet. that was just me when i had long hair wearing a hat. the hair on the front and side was long as well to the point where i could pull it past my chin. of course you couldnt see that in the picture cause i was standing so far back and wearing a god damn hat.

thats not a mullet. thats just having a rats nest full of hair. a mullet is short hair up front long hair in the back. ive seen a couple dudes with mullet and it looks about as retarded and redneck as they come. my hair at that time in no way resembled one.

i demand we put an end to this dispute once and for all.

It was a mullet.

Dispute over

• Like 4

She started eating right after the initial weigh in.

Lol. How professional. 

When i heard about the Lab booting her and seeing all this weight missing jazz she's probably one of those people that when she gets depressed she eats her problems away. I kinda feel sorry for her if she does have that disorder but i have zero respect for lack of discipline which is clearly the case here whether she has that issue or not. 

• Like 2