• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#51 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 27,478 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 03:17 PM

Lol. How professional.

When i heard about the Lab booting her and seeing all this weight missing jazz she's probably one of those people that when she gets depressed she eats her problems away. I kinda feel sorry for her if she does have that disorder but i have zero respect for lack of discipline which is clearly the case here whether she has that issue or not.

definitely, I think someone said that she got into town a day late but if that's the case you start cutting at home that day and then finish at the hotel not delay it a day.
MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 ChampionOfficial JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 23 Champion

#52 AndyWang

AndyWang
  • Elite
  • 25,417 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 04:19 PM

definitely, I think someone said that she got into town a day late but if that's the case you start cutting at home that day and then finish at the hotel not delay it a day.

Dern getting into town a day late wasnt stopping her from eating the in flight meals regardless

• ijosef likes this

#53 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,333 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 04:42 PM

Dominick Cruz just said the same thing as me. This will actually help Beefy McDern.

He actually said that SHE DID IT ON PURPOSE!

Lame AF.  I'm not confident I can hit my chitty takedowns without a 10 pound weight advantage so 123.4 pounds is cool, right?  Hour left to cut but I'm ready to hit up the snack table right now!

LikableLittleGuernseycow-max-1mb.gif

Don't want to brag but I've done dong comparisons with white guys before

#54 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,333 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 04:58 PM

It's impossible to cut 7 pounds in an hour so what's the point of trying? Either way she's getting fined.

I don't know... maybe so that you don't weigh in straight up flyweight for a strawweight fight?  She was only a pound and a half under flyweight.  Her opponent had a rough cut and was the last to step on the scales.

No that's actually not what you do.  Here's how it's done juice considering she's a professional MMA fighter that's overpaid.  You show up to the airport in time to catch your goddamn flight.  It's that simple.  I knew the skank would miss weight by looking at her but I thought it would be another 118-120 like her previous misses.  In 6 SW bouts she's missed 3 times.  She looked absolutely disgusting for her flyweight bout.

There's no point in keeping flabby horse face around if she's not going to train or even attempt to make weight.  Dominick Cruz outright said she did it on purpose to get an already bigger advantage in the grappling department because winning is more important than being fined.  Black belt vs purple belt just wasn't enough considering 3 tomato cans have went the distance with her.

Edited by PlatinumClegg, 11 May 2018 - 04:58 PM.

• Rastajambo likes this

#55 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 21,061 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 11 May 2018 - 05:05 PM

it's by design to get better odds on MD, This is what Brazilians do - ask Mauro or S&P

#56 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,333 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 05:17 PM

it's by design to get better odds on MD, This is what Brazilians do - ask Mauro or S&P

She's not Brazilian you dingus.

• ijosef and cashfl0w like this

#57 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,395 posts
  • LocationChamp Champs home state

Posted 11 May 2018 - 05:54 PM

Technically she's half Brazilian. 

Edited by StompGrind, 11 May 2018 - 05:54 PM.

• Bezerker101 likes this

e323249005db0bcda6fa34bce037f98e.jpg

#58 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 21,061 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 11 May 2018 - 07:37 PM

https://en.wikipedia.../Mackenzie_Dern

I was refering to the brazilian mob/ bookmakers cheez

#59 bluesy

bluesy
  • Free
  • 3,826 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 08:24 PM

Had enough of Big Country Dern. She needs to get peppered.

• StompGrind, ijosef, Omoplataypus and 1 other like this

#60 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 13,963 posts
  • Location💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐GSP's #1 Fan ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🏒🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

Posted 11 May 2018 - 10:50 PM

It was a mullet.

Dispute over

it was never a mullet and until you can prove otherwise it will always be that way. f*ck you and the rest of my haters. you know what? the chad isnt too far away from me. you call it a mullet again and you're all going to get broken in half, and i wont be held accountable for the chad's actions.

Edited by -idyb-, 11 May 2018 - 10:54 PM.

• juice64011 and Eclipse76 like this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

Water is wet, fire burns, and I'm going to beat Michael Bisping.

#61 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 13,963 posts
  • Location💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐GSP's #1 Fan ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🏒🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

Posted 11 May 2018 - 11:34 PM

and for the record let it be known that even if it was a mullet, i no longer feel as bad about it because today i seen a dude walking down the street and he had his hair dyed pink. i even did a double take to make sure that it was a dude. and yeah no doubt about it that was indeed a dude with pink hair.

well, all i can say is at least he's confident enough in his sexuality.

Edited by -idyb-, 11 May 2018 - 11:40 PM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

Water is wet, fire burns, and I'm going to beat Michael Bisping.

#62 Rastajambo

Rastajambo

Team Bombo Klatt

• Free
  • 5,418 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 12:33 AM

too busy going on about her dad.  she could have at least started trying to cut....

• StompGrind and Bezerker101 like this

abd-75.gif

UFC Fight Night 72  

UFC Fight Night 76  

UFC Fight Night 84 

UFC Fight Night 113

#63 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Free
  • 11,020 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 12 May 2018 - 02:03 AM

Dern acting like she won a belt before she did ....  I guess making unworthy lazy people famous before they earn it has negative effects on mentally weak people.

• StompGrind, Kookork, Omoplataypus and 2 others like this

HanDGuN kungFOO mixxed with AK karate(KiLLuminatti)

WeidemiGod, Conor McGr8, & Jon the boneless Jones R the trend setters...

Nemesis2Few^inspiration2many~Veni~Vidi~Vici~
xgllya.gif33ddnqr.gif

#64 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Free
  • 11,020 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 12 May 2018 - 02:25 AM

She is faker than CNN bro's....http://mmaimports.co...mbedded-series/

• StompGrind and Bezerker101 like this

HanDGuN kungFOO mixxed with AK karate(KiLLuminatti)

WeidemiGod, Conor McGr8, & Jon the boneless Jones R the trend setters...

Nemesis2Few^inspiration2many~Veni~Vidi~Vici~
xgllya.gif33ddnqr.gif

#65 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 10:17 AM

Looking at Dern in the weigh in, the woman looks **** pregnant she is that big

• PokesJones likes this

#66 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,333 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 10:33 AM

She's just a fat slob that doesn't train.

Has anyone got a picture idyb back when he was sporting his mullet?  I need to see this as I am a mullet expert.  Back in 88 when I was 3 I had a sick mullet.

• juice64011, Eclipse76 and Rastajambo like this

#67 CanPass

CanPass
  • Free
  • 8,058 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 10:36 AM

Dern gonna have this whole board trggered when she chokes Angela Magna 2.0 ded.

#68 ijosef

ijosef
  • Free
  • 3,419 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 12:01 PM

It's certainly not out of the questions. If Dern gets a good position on the ground, she could absolutely submit Cooper. The fact that she's undisciplined for MMA doesn't negate her incredible prowess on the ground.

Don't get me wrong - I hope this goes the way it often does when a "high level BJJ black belt" gets into a real fight, but Dern subbing Cooper is a distinct possibility.

• CanPass likes this

#69 Bobmyster

Bobmyster
  • Free
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 12:25 PM

I’d knock that 7 lbs out if her in an hour! Boom 💥

Edited by Bobmyster, 12 May 2018 - 12:25 PM.

• Bezerker101 likes this
*Michael Bisping Defence Force Co-Founder*

"Us British men are like young girls when in the presence of an Australian. They're simply bigger, stronger, better men than us."

#70 CanPass

CanPass
  • Free
  • 8,058 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 07:40 PM

Lol got back in the green on this.

Amanda cooper sold more wolf tickets than the Avengers on opening weekend got Ko at her own game and choked out.

Screw that gym she a bigger draw than that whole gym combined hyoe train keeps rollin.

#71 CanPass

CanPass
  • Free
  • 8,058 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 07:41 PM

Dern via first round sub. Hedge it with second round sub.

Come up

#72 CanPass

CanPass
  • Free
  • 8,058 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 07:43 PM

LMAO Amanda Cooper is not Floyd Mayweather mate.

I would believe the hype about Amanda Cooper trash talk/etc if only she wasn't a complete can.

Lol that boxing was cabbage and she is straight garbage in MMA.

#73 ijosef

ijosef
  • Free
  • 3,419 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 06:56 AM

Lol that boxing was cabbage and she is straight garbage in MMA.

Can't argue with that. Cooper got dropped by a wild haymaker (okay, overhand right) from Dern and finished shortly thereafter.

So, who should Dern fight next? I actually think Tecia Torres would be interesting.

#74 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 07:04 AM

Can't argue with that. Cooper got dropped by a wild haymaker (okay, overhand right) from Dern and finished shortly thereafter.

So, who should Dern fight next? I actually think Tecia Torres would be interesting.

Surely she should move up in weight no? She would not even be ranked in Strawweight so I would think Torres would be a while off, loser of Nina and Markos for me

• ijosef likes this

#75 the_vagenius

the_vagenius
  • Free
  • 867 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 11:09 AM

dern vs shevchenko

#76 Lady_boy

Lady_boy
  • Free
  • 439 posts
  • LocationWales

Posted 13 May 2018 - 01:05 PM

If everyone stopped trying fight in a weigh division below their natural weight than **** like this would not happen.  Never liked the idea of cutting weight.  But Jon Jones seems to be the only person that actually gets called out on fighting in a weight division below their natural weight. 

• skillandpower and CanPass like this

I'm calling bull on your clown phobia

http://chroniclesofr...own-phobia.html

#77 Druncle_Polo

Druncle_Polo

8/8

• Free
  • 27,268 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 07:33 AM

You've never been around a pregnant woman on a consistent basis, have you?

• Eclipse76, ijosef and VertFTW like this

410686994.jpg

#78 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,252 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 07:36 AM

If everyone stopped trying fight in a weigh division below their natural weight than **** like this would not happen.  Never liked the idea of cutting weight.  But Jon Jones seems to be the only person that actually gets called out on fighting in a weight division below their natural weight. 

And then you have Roy Nelson on the other end of the spectrum.

Remember when he got that nutritionist guy and he said he was going to get Roy down to 185

giphy.gif

• pjbear05 and Eclipse76 like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#79 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 21,061 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 15 May 2018 - 06:09 PM

5lwgog.jpg

• Eclipse76 and CanPass like this

#80 Druncle_Polo

Druncle_Polo

8/8

• Free
  • 27,268 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 06:42 AM

5lwgog.jpg

That gif could go the other away around. Big Roy holding a bag of KFC while knocking someone out. 14 times actually.

• Eclipse76 and CanPass like this

410686994.jpg

#81 ijosef

ijosef
  • Free
  • 3,419 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 07:22 AM

Surely she should move up in weight no? She would not even be ranked in Strawweight so I would think Torres would be a while off, loser of Nina and Markos for me

That match up makes a lot more sense. I think either one (Ansaroff or Markos) would be a good opponent for her.

I think Dern is a true 115 lb fighter, just with some discipline issues. I say that with a caveat, because i actually think she looks good at 140lbs. Compared to most American women, that actually puts her in the 'thin' category at 5'4". However, when you talk about the very small universe of MMA, she does carry a ton of extra body fat. Just look at her figure in comparison to her last two opponents, Yoder and Cooper. Those two were incredibly lean, whereas Dern is (comparably speaking, of course) much softer, with love handles and a lot of meat on her thighs.

Also, don't forget that Dern has weighed much less before. When she fought Gabi Garcia in openweight/absolute no-gi, I believe she weighed in at 116lbs (Gabi was like 220). That's with no cutting. Granted, she's older now, and she has perhaps "filled out" a little since then. However, she absolutely is a natural 115. If she was one of those hyper-disciplined people who had the capacity to cut a ton of weight, she could probably even weigh in at 105. As it is, however, she'll continue to miss weight unless she makes some changes. I just don't see how you can come in at 140lbs and expect to weigh in at 115 or 116 in a couple of days. You're not Rumble for pete's sake.

#82 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,333 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 02:13 PM

What part of America are you in m8?  Good looking 5'3"/5'4" women aren't typically 140 pounds, she looked pregnant walking out.  My ex wife was 5'6" and never weighed more than 135, even in her early 30s when we split and she hated that weight to point she would get down to mid to upper 120s.  She was disciplined enough to stay in a 125-135 range and wasn't the least bit athletic.

Dern's current diet must be straight up trash.  Missing a flight and being 140 pounds 5 days before the fight.  That's intentional there's no other way around it.  When Pettis fought RDA they showed up at the start of fight week at 169 (Pettis) and 175 (RDA).  So 14 and 20 pounds over weight and they are men four weight classes higher.  She showed up fight week 25 lbs over as a strawweight?!  lol no... she had no plans on actually making weight.

The b*tch is walking around at the same weight as Miesha Tate who was a career bantamweight that said she would move to flyweight if it was an option.

#83 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,333 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 02:29 PM

Her UFC opponents have a combined record of 8-8.  Put her in there with some chitty flyweight and watch her end up in another split decision situation.  The win over Yoder was terrible and her having a translator when she's American was so cringe.

#84 ijosef

ijosef
  • Free
  • 3,419 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 07:00 PM

What part of America are you in m8?  Good looking 5'3"/5'4" women aren't typically 140 pounds, she looked pregnant walking out.  My ex wife was 5'6" and never weighed more than 135, even in her early 30s when we split and she hated that weight to point she would get down to mid to upper 120s.  She was disciplined enough to stay in a 125-135 range and wasn't the least bit athletic.

Minnesota, originally Wisconsin.

I suppose that explains a lot, doesn't it?

Also, I have no standards. I'd boff a goat if it wore a wig.

• TheGreatCatpiss and CanPass like this

#85 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,252 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 03:18 AM

Angela Hill fuming that Dern has been given her spot in the rankings lol

"Well this is a big fat slap in the face. I’ve fought top competition, beat #14 and the rankings finally grace me with #15 ranking, just to get bumped by a **** Flyweight."

• Bubba_Sparks and PlatinumClegg like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#86 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 57,551 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 03:51 AM

Angela Hill is still in the UFC?!
  • Rastajambo and CanPass like this
Champion of UFC Predictions League 2017, UFCFCCL 2017, Survivor Series IX,
Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 25-8-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#87 IrishSemtex

IrishSemtex
  • Free
  • 4,796 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 08:59 AM

There are 15 women fighters in the ufc???
  • StompGrind likes this
Jenna didn't tap.

Mauro will not divide us.

#88 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,333 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:40 PM

Angela Hill fuming that Dern has been given her spot in the rankings lol

"Well this is a big fat slap in the face. I’ve fought top competition, beat #14 and the rankings finally grace me with #15 ranking, just to get bumped by a **** Flyweight."

lol they ranked Dern for coming in at flyweight and beating Amanda Cooper?!

lmfao the UFC push for a horse faced fatas$ with a bullchit accent is so cringe.  The slob is a featherweight fighting in the strawweight division.  I can't believe Chunky Dern admitted to landing in Rio at 140 pounds with 5 days to lose 25 pounds.

• VertFTW likes this

#89 ijosef

ijosef
  • Free
  • 3,419 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:42 PM

I will concede the point on her accent. It's clearly an affectation and not her normal speech pattern. It's surprising the amount of people online that try to defend it as legitimate.

#90 CanPass

CanPass
  • Free
  • 8,058 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:54 PM

Dern would get Over the Hill CUT from the UFC.

#91 CanPass

CanPass
  • Free
  • 8,058 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:57 PM

Also LOL at being happy you were ranked 15th then getting the boot.

#92 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,333 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:13 PM

Also LOL at being happy you were ranked 15th then getting the boot.

How does a flyweight boot you from the strawweight rankings though?

photo-thumb-455848.jpg?_r=1525265172

#93 CanPass

CanPass
  • Free
  • 8,058 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:15 PM

How does a flyweight boot you from the strawweight rankings though?

photo-thumb-455848.jpg?_r=1525265172

By showing up and being all hands and not point fighting like over the hill do.

Maybe she should stop channeling her inner Lyoto Machida and actually start finishing fighters and she may keep her ranking.

I agree with the official rank Dern slumped Cooper at her own boxing.lol

• Rastajambo likes this

#94 Rastajambo

Rastajambo

Team Bombo Klatt

• Free
  • 5,418 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:23 PM

she went back to Invicta  and came back as Hill 2.0.  slightly improved.  im excited for Hill 3.0  expect a win/loss ratio greater than 1:1. 

Hill 4.0 wins the belt.

• CanPass likes this

abd-75.gif

UFC Fight Night 72  

UFC Fight Night 76  

UFC Fight Night 84 

UFC Fight Night 113

#95 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,333 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:26 PM

By showing up and being all hands and not point fighting like over the hill do.

Maybe she should stop channeling her inner Lyoto Machida and actually start finishing fighters and she may keep her ranking.

I agree with the official rank Dern slumped Cooper at her own boxing.lol

She weighed flyweight for a strawweight fight though.  The slob in the cage over the bantamweight limit spamming overhand rights without a worry in the world because she knows Cooper isn't going to take her down or even clinch.

It's a goddamn joke and she's a blatant cheater.  You don't show up 25 pounds over weight 5 days before a fight if you're a man that fights like 6 weight classes higher!  She had no intentions of making weight.  She made flyweight and therefore she shouldn't be ranked at strawweight.  Her previous fight where she made weight was a split decision over a 5-4 fighter.

She's pathetic and faker than Jon Jones.

• Kookork likes this

#96 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,333 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:40 PM

The double standard for her is ridiculous as well.  Jeremy Stephens once missed featherweight by 3 pounds.  Dana White went out of his way to call him out at the post fight press conference saying "Despite his performance he's not eligible for a performance bonus because he wasn't professional enough to make weight."

Jeremy didn't say much other than something along the lines of "It doesn't always go as planned."

Truth is he didn't make weight because he was cutting weight while injured.  That fat c*nt doesn't have a leg to stand on.  She wasn't drawn out at all and stop cutting an hour early so she could hit up the snack table.  I hope she chokes on her next pork chop.

#97 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

Still Kelvins #1 fan, he'll be back

• Free
  • 17,345 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 04:43 AM

Big Mac can get the D

#98 T.B.E

T.B.E
  • Free
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 08:41 AM

Dern would get Over the Hill CUT from the UFC.

That cow clearly isn't interested in cutting chit. Dana's giving that fake Puerto Rican the Ronda treatment. Disgusting!

• PlatinumClegg likes this

#99 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,333 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 03:41 PM

Angela Hill Retweeted Kel

Frankly he shouldn’t be feeding her anything.

Angela Hill added,

Kel @NoCommentaryG
yo @danawhite feed @AngieOverkill to @MackenzieDern #UFC
195 replies328 retweets2,568 likes

Retweet

MgtuAZQ.gif?noredirect

• cashfl0w likes this

#100 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 57,551 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 04:09 PM

Beefy McDern would sub that bish in one.
  • VertFTW likes this
Champion of UFC Predictions League 2017, UFCFCCL 2017, Survivor Series IX,
Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 25-8-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin