Sign in to follow this  
bluesy

Big Mac's next fight

Throw that overweight bish in with a Top 10. Felice Herrig, I say.

Hard body vs. Jiggly puff

Edited by bluesy
  • Like 2

I like the Felice Herrig idea.

Tecia Torres and Nina Ansaroff are also options, given the spotlight on their comments regarding the weigh-in debacle.

Tecia is probably the hardest test out of those, given her excellent movement and takedown defense. I could definitely see Tecia outpointing Dern to a lackluster but clear UD.

You don't go from fighting bums to fighting Tecia Torres. lol

i would put Tecia Torres in that same bum category to be honest.

• Like 2

i would put Tecia Torres in that same bum category to be honest.

what has she done other than lose dec. to Andrade,  JJ's finna piece that jobba -

• Like 1

She's heading to the ufc performance institute to get help with cutting weight and even though she was over weight by a lot I think they give her another chance since this is the first time since she's been in the ufc.

She's heading to the ufc performance institute to get help with cutting weight and even though she was over weight by a lot I think they give her another chance since this is the first time since she's been in the ufc.

You don't get the nickname Beefy McDern by missing weight once.

She's a well known heffer.

• Like 2

You don't get the nickname Beefy McDern by missing weight once.

She's a well known heffer.

Haha I know she's done it a few times now but only twice in UFC, they might easy force her up to Flyweight for her next one but I wouldn't be surprised if they give her one more shot at making the weight.

Edited by Jolldan

Dominick Cruz was crying because Dern had 7lbs on Cooper at WEIGH INS.

First of all, that was weigh ins.

Second of all, heavyweights weigh in sometimes 25-30lbs different from the other fighter.

Stop making excuses, Cooper got smacked

Edited by I_Take_Roids_m8
  • Like 2

Second of all, heavyweights weigh in sometimes 25-30lbs different from the other fighter.

Baby Albini was like 20 pounds heavier than Olenski and still got the baby chit choked out of him.

• Like 1

Throw that overweight bish in with a Top 10. Felice Herrig, I say.

Hard body vs. Jiggly puff

giving Thicc another 115 would be retarded

she weighed in at flyweight, shes a flyweight 

although I agree Cooper deserved her beat down for taking the fight, absolving her right to complain, its mind-blowing how undisciplined Dern is 

talented yes but getting booted from your fight camp and missing weight by that much of a margin says a lot about your character 

Edited by King_Can!

As bad as the being over was she didn't even have to use the size advantage to drop her with hands, lol

• Like 1

She says she was 139lbs when arriving in Brazil!

lol
  • Like 1

Like someone else said have weigh ins a couple hours before the fight starts and if they miss weight, let them fight, give them an automatic loss, and they dont get paid.

If they refuse to fight, then cut them. Period.

• Like 1

Thiccenzie will be champ some day, and the haters will turn into fan boys

I will NEVER be a fan of a professional fighter who makes that little effort to look like one.

Like someone else said have weigh ins a couple hours before the fight starts and if they miss weight, let them fight, give them an automatic loss, and they dont get paid.

If they refuse to fight, then cut them. Period.

Agree in principle but a few hrs isn't long enough. Even day of early weigh-in isn't enough time imo. Afternoon before would be ideal so they could fully recover and maybe get some sleep otherwise they'll probably have a lot of chitty performances even if they're fairly close to that weight naturally. People are still gonna try to game the system a little regardless or they may just be at a weight that's in between. 

I know it's their job but most of the fighters don't get payed enough as it is. Job's already stressful enough. 100%, auto-DQ, and threat of cut if they don't fight is too strict imo. 

I think there should be sliding scale where it's 30% first offense, 60% second offense and third strike they walk away with a measly 10% AND lose your job. I also think they should do 10% if they miss on the first attempt. I think they should always give that money to the other fighter unless they miss too. It's there skull getting bashed not the org or some pencil neck dork on a commission lol. 

Edited by StompGrind