juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 26,691 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 03:36 PM

Nate is under investigation for battery
  • sobercorrupt likes this
MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 ChampionOfficial JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 23 Champion

#52 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 37,603 posts
  • LocationIn your head m8. lol

Posted 15 May 2018 - 04:07 PM

The only people less gangster than someone on their high school swim team (Nick) are the people on this forum...

and Scott Baio

Lol. I cut them a little slack. I do with for most people. I rarely feel need to get on my soup box about people because the world does enough of that already.

I'm sure growing up in Lodi without a father, a bad temper, dealing with bullies and the worst case of ADHD known to man was no picnic. 

Chachi was a gangster. 

bugsymalone2.jpg

ahaha

• juice64011 likes this
I'm leaving because of you lol

25d535b5cc51ec48161a57bdf6de2110678cdb17

Get your head out your @ss m8. You ain't that important. 

#53 Yesterdays_Hero

Yesterdays_Hero

Leader of The 5k Family

• Free
  • 34,601 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 06:32 PM

I forgive Nate, he's a gangster and that's what gangsters do. Conor is a thug which makes it unacceptable

• Eclipse76 and sobercorrupt like this

1z3tcvc.jpg

OFFICIAL UFC FORUM +1 POSTER OF THE PREVIOUS TWO YEARS

#54 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 12,877 posts
  • Location💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐GSP's #1 Fan ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🏒🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

Posted 15 May 2018 - 07:34 PM

Police are investigating an alleged assault at a Combate Americas event that included UFC star Nate Diaz, MMA Fighting's Marc Raimondi reported Tuesday.

John Fosco, the manager of UFC fighter Clay Guida, said Diaz pushed Guida, which caused Guida to fall and split his lip on a metal guardrail. A spokesperson for the Sacramento County (California) Police Department said officers took statements from the scene as part of their report regarding the allegations.

"If it is found the victim was assaulted then a warrant request will be completed and submitted to the District Attorney's office for review," police spokesperson Sgt. Shaun Hampton said. "The filing decision will be up to the DA."

Guida's teammate Tyler Diamond said Diaz slapped him as well

clay guidas brother slaps clay in the face multiple times before every fight and clay doesnt seem to mind.   however when nate diaz stockton slaps him around a little bit and gives him a little push, he's running to the police crying foul.

come on these guys are professional fighters.they get punched in the face, bleed all over the place and get their arms ripped off for a living.  they sure dont act like a bunch of tough professional fighters when theyre trying to make some money without actually having to step into the cage.  oh no a little bit of a push and a slap and they act like its the first time theyve ever seen their own blood before and they go running to the police, most likely to try to get a lawsuit out of it.

this chit wouldnt happen in Canada because our legal system is different and we cant just go around and sue everybody over anything that upsets us a little. Oh no he pushed me and i had to wipe some blood off my lip so i want him to sue him for 50 grand!  that chit just doesnt slide here. when we get offended by someone or get in a scuffle, we dont take it to the high courts. we settle our differences over a couple beers and a polite apology.

oh nvm i misread that kinda i read it as if it was saying diaz slapped clay guida. but whatever. these guys are just being a bunch of mouth breathing pansies about it.

Edited by -idyb-, 15 May 2018 - 07:52 PM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

Water is wet, fire burns, and I'm going to beat Michael Bisping.

#55 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 12,877 posts
  • Location💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐GSP's #1 Fan ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🏒🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

Posted 15 May 2018 - 07:39 PM

i bet guida's fight next month will be called off due to emotional trauma from this incident. especially after he had to wipe a bit of blood off his lip.  

since conor could ktfo a couple guys off of a fight card without having to actually step foot in the cage, i guess nate figures that its his turn to start a bunch of chit and get himself arrested too.   this chit is becoming a clown show.   anything to keep the spotlight on them and try to stay relevant when they have no intention of actually fighting anymore

Edited by -idyb-, 15 May 2018 - 07:46 PM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

Water is wet, fire burns, and I'm going to beat Michael Bisping.

#56 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 19,441 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 17 May 2018 - 08:56 PM

• cashfl0w likes this