Sign in to follow this  
the_vagenius

who's left at 135 for nunes?

not counting cyborg who's left for nunes?

holm is 1-4 in last 5 and fighting megan Anderson on June 9th.

Pennington still dead.

Pena would get mauled more than likely.

Vieira would get mauled also.

cat cant win against anyone but nunes, so that wont happen even tho cat would beat her again.

the rest of the 135ers are chilling waiting for nunes to move up to 145.

if holly beats anderson she probably rematches cyborg, leaving a possibility for nunes vs Anderson at 145 winner gets champ.

but if holly loses then its Anderson vs cyborg, and how can holly fight for title at 135 after losing so much?

also shes now Amanda the retirement center nunes.

ronda

meisha

Pennington aint never fighting again

they have to give holly the shot

I honestly think nunes vs cyborg is 50/50 alot depends on cardio.

Amanda does wreckage with her kicks and strikes, cyborg punches in wild bunches. first to gas loses

I think mighty mouse vs guyborg would be even. What are your thoughts?

Cyborg would kick that midget's ****.

• Like 4

I think mighty mouse vs guyborg would be even. What are your thoughts?

won't happen, that's DJ's kryptonite and he knows it

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 2

How is this even a discussion?

Ketlen Vieira is ranked number 3, undefeated and won 4 fights in the ufc in a row.

She should be next case closed.

• Like 2

How is this even a discussion?

Ketlen Vieira is ranked number 3, undefeated and won 4 fights in the ufc in a row.

She should be next case closed.

Not to mention her last win is over the last woman to beat Nunes. The only problem is, a lot of casuals don't even know who Amanada is. Even less know of Ketlen. Since Ronda left, the UFC has done nothing to promote the division. Edited by BarbaricBob
  • Like 1

Not to mention her last win is over the last woman to beat Nunes. The only problem is, a lot of casuals don't even know who Amanada is. Even less know of Ketlen. Since Ronda left, the UFC has done nothing to promote the division.

I sort of get the promotional side, Ronda's gone like you said, so is Miesha and Holly is in limbo between 135 and 145. They really haven't had anyone come and fill that void as the star or even a big attraction.

However I don't think Ketlen should be punished because of the lack of promotion or her not being popular if Nunes isn't going up to fight Cyborg she has to be next.

Also about your profile photo, damn you sir I missed getting a pic with Buffer by like 5 minutes lol.

• Like 1

Cyborg beats A LOT of guys out there and Im not kidding at all.

LoL This reminds me of when there were people actually posting (and believing) that Rousey could beat up Floyd Mayweather.

• Like 4

LoL This reminds me of when there were people actually posting (and believing) that Rousey could beat up Floyd Mayweather.

People used to spam salt at me when I said Ronda would never beat up a man, especially not a pro fighter.

• Like 4

I sort of get the promotional side, Ronda's gone like you said, so is Miesha and Holly is in limbo between 135 and 145. They really haven't had anyone come and fill that void as the star or even a big attraction.

However I don't think Ketlen should be punished because of the lack of promotion or her not being popular if Nunes isn't going up to fight Cyborg she has to be next.

Also about your profile photo, damn you sir I missed getting a pic with Buffer by like 5 minutes lol.

Totally agree with the first part. I think fighters should earn title shots based on their performances, not their popularity. But when the UFC is offering Diaz brothers title shots in 2018, they clearly don't follow the same logic.

Funny story, he seemed annoyed as **** about taking the picture with me. Didn't even smile until right before I snapped the photo. But I paid $400 for seats right next to the tunnel, so I was getting pictures with anybody I could.

LoL This reminds me of when there were people actually posting (and believing) that Rousey could beat up Floyd Mayweather.

Cyborg hits like a dude. Ronda couldn't punch her way out of a paper bag.

But only morons would seriously suggest she could beat legit featherweights. Max Holloway would murder that gorilla.

Cyborg was eating punches from one of the slowest fighters that I've seen in Evinger. Any legit male pro fighter crushes her.

• Like 1

Cyborg was eating punches from one of the slowest fighters that I've seen in Evinger. Any legit male pro fighter crushes her.

Evinger is basically a dude

• Like 4

I like the chance Zingano has despite her losses recently. 

Your talking Nunes 8 goddamn fights ago with Zingano turning 36.  Nunes with cardio would batter her... just like she did the first time before she gassed.

• Like 3

Who cares?

She needs to be fed to Cyborg.

Oh and this.  Hopefully that Australian dude can beat Holly Homes so we can see Cyborg run over an Aussie can.  That's always fun to watch.

• Like 2

Your talking Nunes 8 goddamn fights ago with Zingano turning 36.  Nunes with cardio would batter her... just like she did the first time before she gassed.

I know but I can't help it since I have a soft spot for Alpha Cat.

I could be wrong, and if you ask the wife, I normally am. But for the UFC to make new match-ups and get everything they want. 

Nunes vs Cyborg = Nunes Wins

Holly vs Anderson = Holly wins

Then they get Nunes vs Holly. They get to ride the Nunes could be the greatest, but (insert Rogan or Smith voice here) "if anyone is going to beat Amanda, it is going to be Holly!"

and then they also get the matchup that they've seem to have wanted to put together for a while, Cyborg vs Anderson for the winner of Nunes vs Holly. 

those are the only match-ups that haven't happened yet. and in the meantime, let 135 sort itself out with a new contender and Nunes drops down to defend that. 

lol wut

I did not say anywhere in my post I believe that is what is going to happen. 

I said that is the result that the UFC probably wants. It is no secret Dana and Cyborg have an iffy past of her feeling disrespected. If they make the Cyborg vs Nunes fight. I am sure Dana prefers if Nunes wins. If he can go to the media and say Nunes is the best ever and just beat Cyborg, I can only imagine the joy he would exude of someone knocking her off.