• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,458 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 02:13 AM

Well what a card that was only two fights on the whole thing going to decision that was definitely one of the better ones in a while. Now we see what's next for the winners and losers of 224.

Winner's

Amanda Nunes

A dominant performance there is only one fighter who can really be considered next in line to fight Amanda and that is Ketlen Viera. She's undefeated she's also Brazilian they wait for another Brazil card it could do really well. Next Opponent: Ketlen Viera

Kelvin Gastelum

After his SD win Kelvin has said he is willing to wait out for a title shot and to be honest I tend to agree with him. The MW title fight is less than a month away, he's just beat the number two ranked guy, Rockhold the numer three guy is moving up in weight the stars might just aline for Kelvin to get a shot at Middleweight. Next Opponent: Whittaker/Romero Winner

Mackenzie Dern

Dern did the most important thing on Saturday, get the win. With all her weight issues she would have massacred by the media if she had lost, for her next fight her main concerns need to be her weight and preferably a top 15 opponent. Calderwood isn't currently booked and is ranked 13th so she would make a good fight for Dern to try and crack top 15 and is primarily a striker so would likely make a favourable match-up for Dern. Next Opponent: Joanne Calderwood

John Lineker

Lineker showed why he uses the nickname Hands of Stone with an impressive KO win over Kelleher. After the fight he said he wanted a top 5 guy or a title shot, unfortunately they are all currently booked. The Moraes/Rivera winner surely gets the next title shot so I think his best bet would be the winner of Assuncao if he gets through Font. Next Opponent: Raphael Assuncao

Lyoto Machida

The dragon scored another beautiful front kick KO arguably better than the one he landed on Couture. Even though it was Vitor's retirement fight a bad loss could have spelled the end for Machida. He made the callout for a fight with Bisping and I think that would make perfect sense, both are older vet's. Next Opponent: Michael Bisping

Loser's

Raquel Pennington

Raquel didn't have a good night against Amanda but she is still one of the top Women's Bantamweights in the world she needs another high ranked opponent for her next shot. Best bet is Julianna Pena. They are currently ranked 2nd and 3rd so it makes all the sense in the world. Next Opponent: Julianna Pena

Ronaldo Souza

We have seen most of the match-up's with the top guys at MW. One of the big ones we haven't seen yet is Souza vs. Weidman. It seems a smart set up since Souza will be getting moved down the rankings and Weidman has been a little inactive recently. Next Opponent: Chris Weidman

Amanda Cooper

It would seem pretty poor for Cooper to get her walking papers after agreeing to a fight with someone who was very nearly a weight class heavier than her but she is now 2-3 in the UFC. Give her Ashley Yoder both have lost to Dern and both need a win badly, loser is likely cut. Next Opponent: Ashley Yoder

Brian Kelleher

Well he may have lost the fight but I doubt he lost many fans after that exciting fight with Lineker. A great next fight and chance to get back in to the top 15 would be Thomas Almeida. Almeida came in 20-0 now 21-3 after four fights so he needs a win. Next Opponent: Thomas Almeida

Vitor Belfort

I truly hope Vitor stays retried and we don't see him in Bellator in a year or two, he's had hell of a career but his best days in the cage are behind him. Next Opponent: Hopefully nobody

• Decompoze, Kookork, Denizen and 1 other like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#2 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 19,448 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 14 May 2018 - 02:30 AM

Well what a card that was only two fights on the whole thing going to decision that was definitely one of the better ones in a while. Now we see what's next for the winners and losers of 224.

Winner's

Amanda Nunes

A dominant performance there is only one fighter who can really be considered next in line to fight Amanda and that is Ketlen Viera. She's undefeated she's also Brazilian they wait for another Brazil card it could do really well. Next Opponent: Ketlen Viera

Kelvin Gastelum

After his SD win Kelvin has said he is willing to wait out for a title shot and to be honest I tend to agree with him. The MW title fight is less than a month away, he's just beat the number two ranked guy, Rockhold the numer three guy is moving up in weight the stars might just aline for Kelvin to get a shot at Middleweight. Next Opponent: Whittaker/Romero Winner

Mackenzie Dern

Dern did the most important thing on Saturday, get the win. With all her weight issues she would have massacred by the media if she had lost, for her next fight her main concerns need to be her weight and preferably a top 15 opponent. Calderwood isn't currently booked and is ranked 13th so she would make a good fight for Dern to try and crack top 15 and is primarily a striker so would likely make a favourable match-up for Dern. Next Opponent: Joanne Calderwood

John Lineker

Lineker showed why he uses the nickname Hands of Stone with an impressive KO win over Kelleher. After the fight he said he wanted a top 5 guy or a title shot, unfortunately they are all currently booked. The Moraes/Rivera winner surely gets the next title shot so I think his best bet would be the winner of Assuncao if he gets through Font. Next Opponent: Raphael Assuncao

Lyoto Machida

The dragon scored another beautiful front kick KO arguably better than the one he landed on Couture. Even though it was Vitor's retirement fight a bad loss could have spelled the end for Machida. He made the callout for a fight with Bisping and I think that would make perfect sense, both are older vet's. Next Opponent: Michael Bisping

Loser's

Raquel Pennington

Raquel didn't have a good night against Amanda but she is still one of the top Women's Bantamweights in the world she needs another high ranked opponent for her next shot. Best bet is Julianna Pena. They are currently ranked 2nd and 3rd so it makes all the sense in the world. Next Opponent: Julianna Pena

Ronaldo Souza

We have seen most of the match-up's with the top guys at MW. One of the big ones we haven't seen yet is Souza vs. Weidman. It seems a smart set up since Souza will be getting moved down the rankings and Weidman has been a little inactive recently. Next Opponent: Chris Weidman

Amanda Cooper

It would seem pretty poor for Cooper to get her walking papers after agreeing to a fight with someone who was very nearly a weight class heavier than her but she is now 2-3 in the UFC. Give her Ashley Yoder both have lost to Dern and both need a win badly, loser is likely cut. Next Opponent: Ashley Yoder

Brian Kelleher

Well he may have lost the fight but I doubt he lost many fans after that exciting fight with Lineker. A great next fight and chance to get back in to the top 15 would be Thomas Almeida. Almeida came in 20-0 now 21-3 after four fights so he needs a win. Next Opponent: Thomas Almeida

Vitor Belfort

I truly hope Vitor stays retried and we don't see him in Bellator in a year or two, he's had hell of a career but his best days in the cage are behind him. Next Opponent: Hopefully nobody

Souza vs Machida

I won't be watching any ABC fights ever

i like Kelvin, but he's not competitive w/ Whittaker/ Romero

Lineker decisions RA

Almeida not living up to pedigree/ under-performing, Kelleher takes it

#3 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 11,691 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 14 May 2018 - 08:55 AM

Lately it seems to me that New FC is matching high ranked vs low ranked guys a lot (and I like actually).

So that being said, I will not be surprised Jacare, for instance, ends up fighting someone like Thiago Santos next.

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"Who tha fook is that guy ?"

"I wove you Mi"

#4 Ozpride

Ozpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 26,153 posts
  • LocationCormier actually SUCKS

Posted 14 May 2018 - 12:23 PM

Kelvin vs Criedcan II before he gets a title shot. A split decision win when you quit not long ago doesn't warrant a shot at the belt. Kelvin seemed to finally have his cardio sorted vs Jacare and that was the major contributing factor vs Chris, since Chris was 100% saved by the bell and KG's gas tank theres a question mark on him also.

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#5 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 11,691 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 14 May 2018 - 01:06 PM

I dont know why but I gotta a feeling Weidman will end up getting the next shot

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"Who tha fook is that guy ?"

"I wove you Mi"

#6 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 26,692 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 02:11 PM

I dont know why but I gotta a feeling Weidman will end up getting the next shot

Weidman is out indefinitely so it depends on how long the champ is planning to be out after the next fight.
  • skillandpower likes this
MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 ChampionOfficial JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 23 Champion

#7 Kookork

Kookork
  • Free
  • 2,780 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 02:40 PM

Winner's

Amanda Nunes

Kelvin Gastelum

Mackenzie Dern

John Lineker

Lyoto Machida

Loser's

Raquel Pennington

Ronaldo Souza

Amanda Cooper

Brian Kelleher

Vitor Belfort

If I were as committed as you to UFC , I would apply for a job in UFC.  Sean Shelby can have some days rest if they hire you man.

#8 LayDownDead

LayDownDead

KEYS, WOMAN!

• Free
  • 8,240 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 04:09 PM

Amanda has to fight Cyborg

• CanPass likes this

"Neil Magny's striking is literally perfect" - Dana White

"Neil Magny could out box Floyd Mayweather" - Edmond Tarverdyan

#9 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 04:33 PM

If I were as committed as you to UFC , I would apply for a job in UFC.  Sean Shelby can have some days rest if they hire you man.

Guy certainly knows his ****, I agree with literally all the matchups, though I doubt many will actually happen 

• Kookork likes this

#10 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 54,797 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 04:33 PM

Guy certainly knows his ****, I agree with literally all the matchups, though I doubt many will actually happen 

He copy and pastes an article that someone else writes. lol

Champion of UFC Predictions League 2017, UFCFCCL 2017, Survivor Series IX,
Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 25-8-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#11 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 05:48 PM

He copy and pastes an article that someone else writes. lol

You find me said article and ill start listening, until then stop trying so hard. 

#12 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 54,797 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 05:53 PM

You find me said article and ill start listening, until then stop trying so hard. 

https://www.bloodyel...g-editorial-mma

Clueless jack*ss.

• MoZZez likes this

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png

amazin

#13 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 54,797 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 05:53 PM

There's like three reputable MMA websites. Are you people honestly that clueless??

amazin

#14 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 05:59 PM

There's like three reputable MMA websites. Are you people honestly that clueless??

Said 3 sites use the Winners and Losers things yes, but he has completely changed everything about the content of the post, including the opinion and next opponent stated for each fighter. Are you clueless? Must you **** and moan about anyone trying to actually add to the fourms? The guy went through a lot of effort to do it, he may have used a template for the thread but the entire content inside it is his own. Maybe you should try add some original content instead of trying to **** on anyone elses.

• Kookork and Denizen like this

#15 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 54,797 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:02 PM

Yeah, his "Fights to make after UFC 224" post is totally different than the "Fights to make after UFC 224" article I posted.

You're right.

amazin

#16 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 54,797 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:02 PM

You are bar none the most clueless poster here. You make Jason H sound informed.

amazin

#17 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:07 PM

You are bar none the most clueless poster here. You make Jason H sound informed.

And you are by far the biggest ****head poster here, no one can have an opinion but you, go make some stupid bets and backtrack and say you bet on the other guy again, you were good at that

#18 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 54,797 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:09 PM

I've won more games than anybody posting here. My knowledge is proven.

So is your dipchittery.

amazin

#19 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:13 PM

I've won more games than anybody posting here. My knowledge is proven.

So is your dipchittery.

Cool achievement bro, I think everyone knows the "GAMES" you have won 

#20 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 54,797 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:16 PM

Cool achievement bro, I think everyone knows the "GAMES" you have won 

That's right, they do. I've won every single game here, kid.

Now run along and play with your building blocks. Jolldan will post some BloodyElbow articles for you to make stupid comments about soon. You can make some more brain dead remarks like when you thought the UFC would cut Dern after her missing weight. I could hear the wind swooshing around in your head as I read that one.

amazin

#21 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:21 PM

That's right, they do. I've won every single game here, kid.

Now run along and play with your building blocks. Jolldan will post some BloodyElbow articles for you to make stupid comments about soon. You can make some more brain dead remarks like when you thought the UFC would cut Dern after her missing weight. I could hear the wind swooshing around in your head as I read that one.

Yeah we should all pay attention to your topics, they are high end quality predictions http://forums.ufcfig...k/#entry4793900 Absolutely amazing prediction.

Also, I never said the UFC were going to cut Dern? Like literally never? Try find that comment, I would love to see it, They **** should cut the fat ****, but they never would. 

As for brain dead remarks, just look at your attempt at a topic/prediction above.... you failed... hard 

#22 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 54,797 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:22 PM

Yeah we should all pay attention to your topics, they are high end quality predictions http://forums.ufcfig...k/#entry4793900 Absolutely amazing prediction.

Also, I never said the UFC were going to cut Dern? Like literally never? Try find that comment, I would love to see it, They **** should cut the fat ****, but they never would.

As for brain dead remarks, just look at your attempt at a topic/prediction above.... you failed... hard

I didn't even bother to click, but congrats on finding a troll thread.

Give me a minute and I'll find your idiotic comment. We played this game before, and you came up short, remember?

amazin

#23 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:23 PM

I didn't even bother to click, but congrats on finding a troll thread.

Give me a minute and I'll find your idiotic comment. We played this game before, and you came up short, remember?

Very much didn't, you said you would find it, after I waited you responded with that you couldn't find it but are not even going to try, because your an idiot

#24 CanPass

CanPass
  • Free
  • 7,158 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:24 PM

https://www.bloodyel...g-editorial-mma

Clueless jack*ss.

Dam Son gif

You got owned.

• cashfl0w likes this

#25 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 54,797 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:25 PM

Dam Son gif

You got owned.

He does this thing where he demands a link, and then you provide it, and then he clams up.

Watch this..

amazin

#26 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:25 PM

Dam Son gif

You got owned.

Said 3 sites use the Winners and Losers things yes, but he has completely changed everything about the content of the post, including the opinion and next opponent stated for each fighter. Are you clueless? Must you **** and moan about anyone trying to actually add to the fourms? The guy went through a lot of effort to do it, he may have used a template for the thread but the entire content inside it is his own. Maybe you should try add some original content instead of trying to **** on anyone elses.

k

#27 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 54,797 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:26 PM

I still think Dern takes Cooper down, Cooper has some of the worst takedown defense I have ever seen. Though Dern could realistically be cut from this fight no?

Edited by cashfl0w, 14 May 2018 - 06:26 PM.

amazin

#28 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 54,797 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:27 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Very much didn't, you said you would find it, after I waited you responded with that you couldn't find it but are not even going to try, because your an idiot

You were saying, airhead?

amazin

#29 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:29 PM

See I knew you would try use that one, but your reading comprehension is clearly lacking sevearly, I said cut from the fight, which could have happened because she missed weight by 7 pounds, Commisions have not allowed fights to happen for less, now the point is you said "UFC would cut Dern after her missing weight" Exactly were did I say the UFC would cut her for missing weight? I said she could be taken out of the fight? Nice try though, next time try actually read

#30 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 54,797 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:30 PM

That is actually insane, holy ****, I hope he had some kind of pre agreement with another company or something, because the UFC have every right to actually sue the **** out of him for refusing to fulfill his contract. Zabit made him literally run scared, amazing

This is another prime example of your airheadedness.

You say "nobody is allowed to have an opinion but you". At first, I got angry, but then I remembered you come up with some of the dumbest chit I've ever heard in my life, and that's probably why you have that impression of me. 

amazin

#31 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 54,797 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:32 PM

See I knew you would try use that one, but your reading comprehension is clearly lacking sevearly, I said cut from the fight, which could have happened because she missed weight by 7 pounds, Commisions have not allowed fights to happen for less, now the point is you said "UFC would cut Dern after her missing weight" Exactly were did I say the UFC would cut her for missing weight? I said she could be taken out of the fight? Nice try though, next time try actually read

The fact of the matter is that she was on her third straight fight against someone tailor made for her, and there wasn't even the slightest possibility she would get cut, even if she kicked Dana White in the nuts on live television. So for you to suggest it in any way means you're retarded.

Edited by cashfl0w, 14 May 2018 - 06:32 PM.

• CanPass likes this

amazin

#32 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:33 PM

This is another prime example of your airheadedness.

You say "nobody is allowed to have an opinion but you". At first, I got angry, but then I remembered you come up with some of the dumbest chit I've ever heard in my life, and that's probably why you have that impression of me. 

Another completely valid point, I don't know American Law, I know Irish and European Law, in both the UFC would absolutely have the right to sue the fighter. Took a shot at common sense that US Law would be similar, not my fault they are completely unique in contractual law, but yet again your point is dumb. Please continue to point out my "Bad Comments" so I can correct you, its fun

#33 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:34 PM

The fact of the matter is that she was on her third straight fight against someone tailor made for her, and there wasn't even the slightest possibility she would get cut, even if she kicked Dana White in the nuts on live television. So for you to suggest it in any way means you're retarded.

I never said the UFC would cut her from the fight? I said she could be cut from the fight for missing weight, AKA the commision not allowing it, which is fairly common practice in most commissions. Especially with the size of the weight difference 

#34 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 54,797 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:38 PM

Another completely valid point, I don't know American Law, I know Irish and European Law, in both the UFC would absolutely have the right to sue the fighter. Took a shot at common sense that US Law would be similar, not my fault they are completely unique in contractual law, but yet again your point is dumb. Please continue to point out my "Bad Comments" so I can correct you, its fun

You didn't correct me though. You actually showed how stupid you are, because Dana has said numerous times that they can't force anyone to fight. I have a distinct feeling there is no organization on the planet that can take you to court, and the result be that you are forced inside a cage with someone else to fight them. 

Maybe that's how it works in Braindead Land though. Who knows?

amazin

#35 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 54,797 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:39 PM

I never said the UFC would cut her from the fight? I said she could be cut from the fight for missing weight, AKA the commision not allowing it, which is fairly common practice in most commissions. Especially with the size of the weight difference 

This is better. Just totally alter what you said, because the first time around, it was utterly retarded.

amazin

#36 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 54,797 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:42 PM

If you miss weight you should be forced to weigh in before a the fight to make sure you do not go even more over the weight limit. Dern walked into that fight at around 150-60 easy, her folds had folds, her **** became her back

I enjoyed this one too. It sounded like a mountain top, way up in the Alps or something. Just wind blowing all around... in your head.

amazin

#37 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:45 PM

This is better. Just totally alter what you said, because the first time around, it was utterly retarded.

Though Dern could realistically be cut from this fight no?

^ That is exactly what I said, how does that amount to the UFC cutting her from the roster, or the UFC cutting her from the fight? Anyone with a brain knows the Commission is who cuts fighters when it comes to weight issues, and has happened quite recently where a fighter weight in too much overweight and was removed from the fight by the commission with the UFC having no input. 

But yeah keep trying, nothing of what you have said so far has been correct and at this point your just fishing, its quite funny. 

Also, Dern herself said she weighed 140 when she arrived in Brazil while cutting weight, based on that, which came from her mouth, she absolutely could have weighted around 150, just look at her, she was absolutely huge, and everyone else in that thread agreed she was huge. 

• Kookork likes this

#38 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 54,797 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:59 PM

Would you give it a break? No matter how much you try to explain, you posted that she could be "cut". Not have her "fight cancelled" or "have the commission call off the fight".

I know what you meant. We know what you meant. You're not sounding intelligent here, son.

amazin

#39 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 54,797 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 07:01 PM

She did not weigh 150 pounds either, dummy. She looked the exact same in every one of her Embedded clips. lol

She probably cut like ten pounds, and said **** it.

amazin

#40 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 07:02 PM

Would you give it a break? No matter how much you try to explain, you posted that she could be "cut". Not have her "fight cancelled" or "have the commission call off the fight".

I know what you meant. We know what you meant. You're not sounding intelligent here, son.

My original comment clearly **** stated CUT FROM THE FIGHT, how does that not amount to fight getting cancelled??????

#41 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 54,797 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 07:05 PM

It means she could get cut after the fight. This is embarrassing now.

amazin

#42 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 07:09 PM

It means she could get cut after the fight. This is embarrassing now.

How exactly does it mean that? Stop trying to completely twist words to make yourself look correct when you are clearly wrong. Go pester some other poster because clearly your failing miserably here. 

Fights get cut or scraped from cards all the time, that never means a fighter gets cut from the promotion, only thing getting embarrassing is no matter how much you try, my comment will never sound like you want it to

#43 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 54,797 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 07:20 PM

I proved you wrong like five times, and posted a bunch of Pakal level posts you made that ooze stupidity.

You didn't win, but neither did I. My intelligence is going down just from interacting with you.

amazin

#44 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 07:23 PM

I proved you wrong like five times, and posted a bunch of Pakal level posts you made that ooze stupidity.

You didn't win, but neither did I. My intelligence is going down just from interacting with you.

You proved me wrong exactly 0 times, unlike me, who proved you wrong with your Jacare prediction...... but yeah, you cannot lose intelligence when you have none in the first place, your "GAME" wins don't combine into intelligence mate

#45 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 54,797 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 07:27 PM

Alright, go bump your helmet against the wall. We can do without you posting paragraphs of nothing because you're salty.

amazin

#46 CanPass

CanPass
  • Free
  • 7,158 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 07:30 PM

She was one or the highest rated fight on prelims on Fox in 2018 in her debut fight so their was -0.0000% she was getting cut for this.

They even offered her the Performance Center to help her get better.lol

Amanda Cooper will be working at a local Hooters in Detroit (cause none have boobs there nowadays) by mid 2019.

Edited by CanPass, 14 May 2018 - 07:31 PM.

• cashfl0w likes this

#47 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 07:34 PM

She was one or the highest rated fight on prelims on Fox in 2018 in her debut fight so their was -0.0000% she was getting cut for this.

They even offered her the Performance Center to help her get better.lol

Amanda Cooper will be working at a local Hooters in Detroit (cause none have boobs there nowadays) by mid 2019.

Ironic 

They should put it straight, go to the UFC Institute or get released, we will give you what you need either accept it and do it or **** off

Exactly what I said would happen, has happened, yet I am an idiot and talk no sense....

#48 Ozpride

Ozpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 26,153 posts
  • LocationCormier actually SUCKS

Posted 14 May 2018 - 09:51 PM

no I want the last word!
  • Bubba_Sparks, Jolldan and stehilton94 like this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#49 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 27,397 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 12:18 AM

no I want the last word!

Screw you. I'm having it!
  • Ozpride, Jolldan and stehilton94 like this

#50 Jolldan

Jolldan