Sign in to follow this  
PlatinumClegg

Mysterious Canadian shadow agent poisoned Nick Diaz's IV before UFC 158

I knew it wasn't just the fact that Georges was on steroids and didn't make weight.  His IV was drugged with something that made him sleep for 14 hours!

Nick would knock Georges dead in a rematch.

• Like 7

So a guy who smokes a lot of weed said he might have saw a shadowy figure and slept a lot....

• Like 9

There's no way in hell Georges could handle this kind of technique.

nick+diaz+form+gif.gif

If they actually drug tested them Nick says he would've failed for weed for sure.  Georges didn't have to make weight and they poisoned Nick with an IV.  Georges' hand wraps weren't legit and he was most likely greased.

• Like 3

Congratulations on having made the new dumbest thread in the history of the forum.

I didn't think the previous one could be topped, but then you came along and beat it by a mile.

• Like 10

Congratulations on having made the new dumbest thread in the history of the forum.

I didn't think the previous one could be topped, but then you came along and beat it by a mile.

Mr McMod turning heel on us?

I welcome this.

• Like 3

I gotta know what was the previous one
  • Like 6

I gotta know what was the previous one

I don't remember off the top of my head, but I do remember giving out that award a couple of times in the past.

• Like 1

Thanks m8.  I really wanted this.

• Like 3

McMod just really hates the Diazs.

That's accurate, but not related to my decision to bestow the award upon this thread.

• Like 5

I knew it wasn't just the fact that Georges was on steroids and didn't make weight.

source?

I could say it is a lie because we Canadians do not act mysterious because we can't and we don't create a shadow because we are too transparent. :D

• Like 1

Although I DO NOT disagree Diaz was most likely on drugs as evident in the pre fight press conference how dumb he sounded, I can assure you that it had no affiliation with GSP or his team

• Like 1

That's accurate, but not related to my decision to bestow the award upon this thread.

Oh yeah btw... Where's my trophy, motherf*cker?