Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

UFC Fight Night: Maia vs. Usman - Official Discussion Thread

Damn this Jap is a decision machine.  Botelho by decision at +140?

Hate betting on women but strawweights.  Never seen either fight but Botelho has 5 stoppages in 6 wins.

Benitez won via slam ko?? God dammit I just got home and **** missed it!!

early 1st dr ko, broke arm lock w/ slam

• Like 1

Benitez won via slam ko?? God dammit I just got home and **** missed it!!

He floored him with a punch and then got caught in an armbar.  He slammed him and that had homeboy basically out but he hammered with a few grounded punches that put him out cold.

• Like 1

Celtics/Cavs about to tip off. Real sports time!

Cavs got lit up by the Celtics role players in the first two games.  Does Lebron's string of NBA finals appearances end this year?

Cavs got lit up by the Celtics role players in the first two games. Does Lebron's string of NBA finals appearances end this year?

Hell yeah it does.

If he can't bully his way to a victory putting up 40-10-10, then he'll never be able to do it. Cavs might even lose tonight.

• Like 1

lol +240 for a stoppage win. Japanese people shouldn't be allowed to fight in the UFC.

Just stick them back in the massage parlors where they belong

• Like 2

Hell yeah it does.

If he can't bully his way to a victory putting up 40-10-10, then he'll never be able to do it. Cavs might even lose tonight.

I was at work and said Lebron will score 40 and they'll still lose.  Go to lunch and the game is almost over and he's got 42-12-10.

Are Irving and Hayward out for the season?

• Like 1

I was at work and said Lebron will score 40 and they'll still lose. Go to lunch and the game is almost over and he's got 42-12-10.

Are Irving and Hayward out for the season?

Oh yeah.

I've still got the Celtics in five. Rozier/Tatum/Brown have just been too much. Way too young for Hill/Smith/Korver to keep up with.

• Like 1

We riding celtics tonight for the road upset??

Ehhhh... if ever the Cavs were going to pop their heads out of their asses, it'll be game three.
  • Like 1

Oh yeah.

I've still got the Celtics in five. Rozier/Tatum/Brown have just been too much. Way too young for Hill/Smith/Korver to keep up with.

I haven't followed this season.  I'll just take a wild guess and assume it's that same knee for Kyrie.

• Like 1

Ehhhh... if ever the Cavs were going to pop their heads out of their asses, it'll be game three.

Game 3 has been sketchy in their favor regularly.  They can't have Lebron getting swept.

I haven't followed this season. I'll just take a wild guess and assume it's that same knee for Kyrie.

Honestly couldn't tell you.

Game 3 has been sketchy in their favor regularly.  They can't have Lebron getting swept.

Nice to see Boston on pace to score 68 points

When I got in on this it was a -115 pick em.  How are the odds even considering he already beat Moreno up before?  He's killing this fool and making a statement.