Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

Only in Canadia

Well, if you're gonna take yur chit in a coffee shop,

you should do it furiously ....  too bad no audo, she was pizzzed

A woman in Canada was so incensed about something Tim Hortons employees did or didn’t do that she dropped her pants, took a dump on the floor, threw it, grabbed some napkins to wipe her ****, threw those too, and left.

Joe-Biden-Laughing.gif?resize=320%2C176&

• Like 3

This move is usually reserved for when correctional officers bring you the wrong commissary.

That guy who called the cops almost got shanked in the neck!

GOOD

thats what Tim Hortons gets for downgrading their coffee to taste like chit in the first place! Canadians were furious

• Like 3

did the tim hortons employee politely apologize to the woman after she got all mad and flung chit at him?

if not, then this obviously wasnt in canada

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

if i was an mma fighter and i lost to a decision and i didnt like the judges scorecards, this is pretty much how i would vent my frustrations.

is normal here in canada. we gotta deal with alot of other peoples chit.  sometimes we just gotta let loose and give some back to them.

for all i know that tim hortons employee was an illegal american immigrant that came here to canada to steal our minimum wage jobs and he said that hockey sucks, so he had it coming.

Edited by -idyb-

GOOD

thats what Tim Hortons gets for downgrading their coffee to taste like chit in the first place! Canadians were furious

It's funny, 5 years ago Timmy's was a shining beacon of pure Canadian goodness, now it seems everyone hates on the place. The ownership seems to be doing everything they can to destroy the place. Where is the great Tim Horton when you need him!!?

• Like 2

It's funny, 5 years ago Timmy's was a shining beacon of pure Canadian goodness, now it seems everyone hates on the place. The ownership seems to be doing everything they can to destroy the place. Where is the great Tim Horton when you need him!!?

Canadian life hack: after Timmies downgraded Mcdonalds upgraded

so if you want the old timmies coffee you just gotta go to Mcdonalds now

• Like 1

whodafookis Tim Horton?

its that place right next to starbucks on every street corner.   they sell coffee and timbits and stuff

049bac06f360c155f031bda082ed3b93--big-sm

only in canada

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

i gotta commend this chick for being able to pinch a loaf during the heat of an argument when all the attention and eyes were on her.  i have a hard enough time pissing in public with a crowd of people all around me unless im super drunk.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

I'll have a double chocolate dip and a large double double of the dark roast, please

whodafookis Tim Horton?

Tim Horton was the co-founder of a huge chain of doughnut and coffee shops that IDYB referred to named, you guessed it....Tim Horton's! (affectionately referred to in Canada as Timmy's). He was also a professional hockey player. Quite a good one too. Quite recently chosen and one of the top 100 NHL players of all time. Played for 24 seasons! And even then he only stopped because he was killed in a car accident.....

• Like 1

Canadian life hack: after Timmies downgraded Mcdonalds upgraded

so if you want the old timmies coffee you just gotta go to Mcdonalds now

McDonald's started buying the same beans as Tims used. Then Tim's got bought out by Burger King and whoever owns them. So it went from specific brand, to let's find more savings.

• Like 1

So what you're saying is that Timmy's was serving up poop, and that's why she served up her own hot poopoo platter?

• Like 1

So what you're saying is that Timmy's was serving up poop, and that's why she served up her own hot poopoo platter?

quite accurate yes

the only month I buy timmies is roll up the rim month because you're not a true Canadian if you don't flip that rim every day a month straight

• Like 1

quite accurate yes

the only month I buy timmies is roll up the rim month because you're not a true Canadian if you don't flip that rim every day a month straight

i dont really even drink coffee much anymore but sometimes ill buy a cup just to try to win something lol.

i get so god damn fat and bloated every time mcdonalds puts out Monopoly.

Edited by -idyb-

This story reminded me about the jogger in Colorado dubbed the mad pooper. Lol i wonder if they ever caught her. 

I remember that ,the police would cordon ( w/ that yellow crime scene tape ) off the pile and take a sample for dna testing

the actual mad pooper

Spokesman-for-Mad-Pooper-jogger-spotted-

• Like 1

It's owned by Burger King

quite accurate yes

I don't like coffee period....but I can't say no to a box of Timbits once in a while....might just be the 1st thing I do when I get back to Canada. Well, right after getting some weed, that will allow me to consume more Timbits!