fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,364 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 18 May 2018 - 08:33 AM

• SVTContour98, Fred_Flink_Stoned and Taylor_Schonerstedt like this
 conair.gif?w=780

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given. 

#2 Taylor_Schonerstedt

Taylor_Schonerstedt
  • Free
  • 1,111 posts
  • LocationThe Mud, Texas

Posted 18 May 2018 - 11:26 AM

the end is near my friends 

#3 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 21,061 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 18 May 2018 - 02:16 PM

I have always believed overpopulation would be the reason the world ends, masturbation is our salvation

• Enigma_Machine and fobar like this

#4 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,364 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 20 May 2018 - 05:31 AM

I have always believed overpopulation would be the reason the world ends, masturbation is our salvation

or just **** on her face and tits

• StompGrind and Bezerker101 like this
 conair.gif?w=780

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given. 

#5 Fred_Flink_Stoned

Fred_Flink_Stoned

FFS

• Free
  • 5,778 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 09:08 AM

would be great if pre-ejeculation fluids didn't exist lol.
  • fobar likes this

412886388.jpg

#6 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,364 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 21 May 2018 - 09:46 AM

or in her mouth, throat, hair, butt, wherever 

conair.gif?w=780

#7 Fred_Flink_Stoned

Fred_Flink_Stoned

FFS

• Free
  • 5,778 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:52 AM

Ears and nose are quite kinky too imo

412886388.jpg

#8 IrishSemtex

IrishSemtex
  • Free
  • 4,796 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 04:30 PM

If you haven't experienced armpit yet, do so.
  • fobar likes this
Jenna didn't tap.

Mauro will not divide us.