• Free
  • 60,364 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 18 May 2018 - 08:51 AM

**** off pal

how you doing old man?

• Enigma_Machine, Decompoze, Eclipse76 and 6 others like this
 conair.gif?w=780

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given. 

#3 classicboxer

classicboxer

THE KING OF THE FORUM

• Free
  • 19,150 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 18 May 2018 - 08:52 AM

**** off pal

how you doing old man?

i'm doing OK, where you been?

• fobar likes this

KD.gifKS.gif

#4 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 56,590 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 18 May 2018 - 08:54 AM

Thought a car fire got you.
  • fobar, crangs, Eclipse76 and 2 others like this

post-406774-0-33798100-1483399020.jpg

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#5 NoCakeForYaya

NoCakeForYaya
  • Free
  • 6,742 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 08:58 AM

**** off pal

how you doing old man?

Lol oh look this old prick.

You good man?
  • fobar, crangs, Eclipse76 and 1 other like this

conair.gif?w=780

#6 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,364 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 18 May 2018 - 08:59 AM

i'm doing OK, where you been?

got busy with life.  thought i'd pop by and see who was still breathing

Thought a car fire got you.

NO care fire can contain me brother!

• Enigma_Machine, Eclipse76 and classicboxer like this
 conair.gif?w=780

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given. 

#7 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,364 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:00 AM

Lol oh look this old prick.

You good man?

not bad thanks, how's life?

• NoCakeForYaya likes this
 conair.gif?w=780

#8 NoCakeForYaya

NoCakeForYaya
  • Free
  • 6,742 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:01 AM

not bad thanks, how's life?

Went round the world for 7 months, come back to a new profession, earning more money, still very happy with the missus. Life ain't bad.
  • fobar, classicboxer and TUF like this

conair.gif?w=780

#9 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,364 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:03 AM

Went round the world for 7 months, come back to a new profession, earning more money, still very happy with the missus. Life ain't bad.

what about the education system man?  think of the children!!!!!!!

good to hear

• classicboxer and NoCakeForYaya like this
 conair.gif?w=780

#10 classicboxer

classicboxer

THE KING OF THE FORUM

• Free
  • 19,150 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:04 AM

got busy with life.  thought i'd pop by and see who was still breathing

I'm just happy to hear from you! Hope everything is going good in your life.

• fobar likes this

KD.gifKS.gif

#11 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,364 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:07 AM

I'm just happy to hear from you! Hope everything is going good in your life.

life's not bad my friend.  of out for the evening and night in a bit.

i shall pop in more often and keep a check on .folks

• classicboxer likes this
 conair.gif?w=780

#12 NoCakeForYaya

NoCakeForYaya
  • Free
  • 6,742 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:27 AM

what about the education system man? think of the children!!!!!!!

good to hear

Lol I'm after buying a house and getting married man, that **** ain't cheap.
  • fobar likes this

conair.gif?w=780

#13 BART-O-LINI

BART-O-LINI

p4p best poster on the forum

• Free
  • 9,468 posts
  • Locationdon't worry about it

Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:46 AM

Is Freddie dead?
  • Eclipse76, PlatinumClegg and Taylor_Schonerstedt like this

#14 Eclipse76

Eclipse76

HEECLIPSE RETURNS !!!

• Free
  • 5,808 posts
  • LocationSylvan Lake

Posted 18 May 2018 - 11:02 AM

Is Freddie dead?

We can always hope...
  • fobar, juice64011, Decompoze and 2 others like this

Mirko(The Croatian Sensation) Cro-Cop (Favorite HW) Win or Lose !!

Rampage on the way back to the Title!!

Bas Rutten.. Greatest!! Nuff said. Fedor = G.O.A.T.

http://forums.ufcfig...-i-was-eclipse/

conair.gif?w=780

#15 Taylor_Schonerstedt

Taylor_Schonerstedt
  • Free
  • 1,111 posts
  • LocationThe Mud, Texas

Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:03 PM

Is Freddie dead?

im glad someone asked

#16 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,395 posts
  • LocationChamp Champs home state

Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:37 PM

Welcome black neegus. 

• fobar likes this

e323249005db0bcda6fa34bce037f98e.jpg

#17 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,333 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:50 PM

We can always hope...

Savage

• fobar, juice64011, Decompoze and 1 other like this

LikableLittleGuernseycow-max-1mb.gif

Don't want to brag but I've done dong comparisons with white guys before

#18 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 21,061 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 18 May 2018 - 01:23 PM

... this is like when Juggernaut enters

Juggernaut-gif.gif

Edited by Bezerker101, 18 May 2018 - 01:56 PM.

• fobar and StompGrind like this

#19 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 13,963 posts
  • Location💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐GSP's #1 Fan ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🏒🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

Posted 18 May 2018 - 01:41 PM

We can always hope...

the chad has turned heel!

• fobar, Decompoze, Eclipse76 and 1 other like this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

Water is wet, fire burns, and I'm going to beat Michael Bisping.

#20 classicboxer

classicboxer

THE KING OF THE FORUM

• Free
  • 19,150 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 18 May 2018 - 06:56 PM

Is Freddie dead?

18099158-open-grave-freshly-dug-for-a-bu

• fobar and Eclipse76 like this

KD.gifKS.gif

#21 sobercuban

sobercuban

HGIC

• Moderators
  • 60,969 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 18 May 2018 - 07:02 PM

Is Freddie dead?

There is a 0.5% chance he is.  

At this point he better be dead.  Massive prick-move to let your buddies think you killed yourself for months.  

• fobar, Eclipse76, IrishSemtex and 2 others like this

post-406774-0-75557900-1533750560.gif

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#22 classicboxer

classicboxer

THE KING OF THE FORUM

• Free
  • 19,150 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 18 May 2018 - 07:11 PM

At this point he better be dead.  Massive prick-move to let your buddies think you killed yourself for months.  

Addicts do some **** up things, without thinking of the consequences.

KD.gifKS.gif

#23 sobercuban

sobercuban

HGIC

• Moderators
  • 60,969 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 18 May 2018 - 07:27 PM

Addicts do some **** up things, without thinking of the consequences.

In all of my years as a drug addict I never once killed myself.  12 years of AA meetings left me somewhat apathetic towards the plight of addicts after you watch person after person you care about relapse and die or end up in jail.  I can empathize, just not sympathize. 

I thought I died once.  Had been doing coke and eating shrooms for days and I thought my heartbeat reversed and was pumping deoxygenated blood.  Ambulance came and I was sure I was dead, I even asked a paramedic as he was walking me to the ambulance "why didn't you tell me I was dead?".  

Then I spent the next several weeks thinking I could read minds.  

• fobar, Eclipse76, Fred_Flink_Stoned and 2 others like this

#24 sobercuban

sobercuban

HGIC

• Moderators
  • 60,969 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 18 May 2018 - 07:33 PM

Addicts are also pathological liars.  Freddie claimed to be addicted to Krokodil, something that almost doesn't even exist in the US yet he didn't seem to know that you shoot it up.  Also, everyone in his life was constantly being murdered.  His sister has pictures from her wedding with their dad who was supposedly murdered before the wedding.  

• fobar, StompGrind, Decompoze and 4 others like this

#25 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,333 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:08 PM

Addicts are also pathological liars.  Freddie claimed to be addicted to Krokodil, something that almost doesn't even exist in the US yet he didn't seem to know that you shoot it up.  Also, everyone in his life was constantly being murdered.  His sister has pictures from her wedding with their dad who was supposedly murdered before the wedding.  

lol and he carried on posting his classic one liners, all four of them immediately after his father was murdered during a home invasion.  The cringe was strong with him.

• Eclipse76, sobercuban and cashfl0w like this

#26 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 21,061 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:37 PM

In all of my years as a drug addict I never once killed myself.  12 years of AA meetings left me somewhat apathetic towards the plight of addicts after you watch person after person you care about relapse and die or end up in jail.  I can empathize, just not sympathize. 

I thought I died once.  Had been doing coke and eating shrooms for days and I thought my heartbeat reversed and was pumping deoxygenated blood.  Ambulance came and I was sure I was dead, I even asked a paramedic as he was walking me to the ambulance "why didn't you tell me I was dead?".  

Then I spent the next several weeks thinking I could read minds.  

I think it was more than being an alcoholic or being addicted to something in FVH's case,

u know that was not the Freddie I knew back in '08, the original was mma knowledgeable

and a big Dan Henderson fan and ....................... rarely posted -

Edited by Bezerker101, 18 May 2018 - 09:38 PM.

• Eclipse76 and sobercuban like this

#27 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,395 posts
  • LocationChamp Champs home state

Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:39 PM

I don't trust any addicts because of that even former ones. No offense i barely trust people period. 

Seen enough of that pathological lying thing with addicts including my own half brother sometimes when he'd go on coke binges. He'd spend all his money then cook up sad stories to try to borrow money from my folks and there was always some truth to it but he'd exaggerate or flat out lie about why he was in a bind in the first place and it was always because he partied too much or allowed some of his trashier friends to use him at times. 

I knew Freddie was lying about all that $hit when he said his friend died. I looked it up because something about it sounded suspicious and i couldn't find anything about anyone getting shot. He also said after his dad supposedly died that he raped him as a kid and yet still had contact & went to an MMA event with him. I don't know about you but if anyone family or not did that to me i'd have no contact with them no matter what because if i did i'd probably wanna kill them on sight. 

• Eclipse76, sobercuban, PlatinumClegg and 1 other like this

e323249005db0bcda6fa34bce037f98e.jpg

#28 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,333 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:46 PM

I don't trust any addicts because of that even former ones. No offense i barely trust people period. 

Seen enough of that pathological lying thing with addicts including my own half brother sometimes when he'd go on coke binges. He'd spend all his money then cook up sad stories to try to borrow money from my folks and there was always some truth to it but he'd exaggerate or flat out lie about why he was in a bind in the first place and it was always because he partied too much or allowed some of his trashier friends to use him at times. 

I knew Freddie was lying about all that $hit when he said his friend died. I looked it up because something about it sounded suspicious and i couldn't find anything about anyone getting shot. He also said after his dad supposedly died that he raped him as a kid and yet still had contact & went to an MMA event with him. I don't know about you but if anyone family or not did that to me i'd have no contact with them no matter what because if i did i'd probably wanna kill them on sight. 

Exactly

• Eclipse76 and sobercuban like this

#29 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 57,551 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 04:07 AM

You mean you doubted the story about Nazis killing his black best friend because there was no media coverage?!

Yeah, you're probably right. That would be the number one topic on every national news station for the next three years. lol
  • StompGrind, Eclipse76, sobercuban and 2 others like this
Champion of UFC Predictions League 2017, UFCFCCL 2017, Survivor Series IX,
Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 25-8-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#30 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,333 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 09:41 AM

You mean you doubted the story about Nazis killing his black best friend because there was no media coverage?!

Yeah, you're probably right. That would be the number one topic on every national news station for the next three years. lol

lol I forgot he was black and Nazis were responsible.

#31 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,963 posts
  • Location💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐GSP's #1 Fan ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🏒🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

Posted 19 May 2018 - 12:42 PM

I think it was more than being an alcoholic or being addicted to something in FVH's case,

u know that was not the Freddie I knew back in '08, the original was mma knowledgeable

and a big Dan Henderson fan and ....................... rarely posted -

that was back before he started shooting krokodil

• Eclipse76 likes this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#32 Eclipse76

Eclipse76

HEECLIPSE RETURNS !!!

• Free
  • 5,808 posts
  • LocationSylvan Lake

Posted 19 May 2018 - 01:09 PM

There was a reason I stopped liking his posts and called him out on his attention seeking chit...

Car fire to good for some people..

I'd even wish Megasoup car fire... nd that's saying something..

Respectable way out
  • sobercuban, cashfl0w and PlatinumClegg like this

Mirko(The Croatian Sensation) Cro-Cop (Favorite HW) Win or Lose !!

Rampage on the way back to the Title!!

Bas Rutten.. Greatest!! Nuff said. Fedor = G.O.A.T.

http://forums.ufcfig...-i-was-eclipse/

conair.gif?w=780

#33 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,333 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 03:30 PM

There was a reason I stopped liking his posts and called him out on his attention seeking chit...

Respectable way out

You know you're completely full of chit if this ever happens.

• Eclipse76, sobercuban, cashfl0w and 1 other like this

#34 IrishSemtex

IrishSemtex
  • Free
  • 4,796 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 04:39 PM

Respectable way out

Wow I had no idea that had happened, thought you 2 were Boyz
  • Eclipse76 likes this
Jenna didn't tap.

Mauro will not divide us.

#35 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,333 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 06:07 PM

Wow I had no idea that had happened, thought you 2 were Boyz

Dude we spent a lot of time trying to help him out.  I was detoxing my alcohol intake down a few notches while he claims he attempted cold turkey which is extremely dangerous.  I laid out the plan I was using where week to week I would drop it one drink.

Motherf*cker wouldn't listen and wouldn't lay off the hard chit that's more of a young man's game.

• Eclipse76 likes this

#36 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,963 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 12:05 AM

Dude we spent a lot of time trying to help him out.  I was detoxing my alcohol intake down a few notches while he claims he attempted cold turkey which is extremely dangerous.  I laid out the plan I was using where week to week I would drop it one drink.

Motherf*cker wouldn't listen and wouldn't lay off the hard chit that's more of a young man's game.

if anybody here  on the forums batchit crazy enough to go and shoot krokodil, it's going to be me dammit!

but even i have enough common sense left in me to say oh hell no to that idea. i guess i havent quite hit rock bottom yet

Edited by -idyb-, 20 May 2018 - 12:06 AM.

• fobar, cashfl0w and PlatinumClegg like this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#37 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,333 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 01:20 AM

if anybody here  on the forums batchit crazy enough to go and shoot krokodil, it's going to be me dammit!

but even i have enough common sense left in me to say oh hell no to that idea. i guess i havent quite hit rock bottom yet

Exactly my long lost Canadian brother.  I don't currently own a bike I got offered a decent amount for something I wasn't riding.  However I can see the journey involves stops for marijuanas, single shots followed by food.  Then we smoke a little more while drinking a beer and carry on.

How the hell did your drunk Canadian **** end up with 4 bikes?

• -idyb- likes this

#38 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,364 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 20 May 2018 - 05:27 AM

da ****, if he ain't dead can I kill him?

conair.gif?w=780

#39 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,364 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 20 May 2018 - 05:28 AM

this right here is all we need to know about that **** hahaha

• cashfl0w likes this
 conair.gif?w=780

#40 IrishSemtex

IrishSemtex
  • Free
  • 4,796 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 06:15 AM

WarWest came on here a while ago after Freddie disappeared, but WW said Freddie was alive and that he talked to him all the time still. But WW keeps disappearing too so who knows
Jenna didn't tap.

Mauro will not divide us.

#41 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,963 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 11:16 AM

Exactly my long lost Canadian brother.  I don't currently own a bike I got offered a decent amount for something I wasn't riding.  However I can see the journey involves stops for marijuanas, single shots followed by food.  Then we smoke a little more while drinking a beer and carry on.

How the hell did your drunk Canadian **** end up with 4 bikes?

i dunno i guess when parts start wearing down i go and buy another bike.   well thats what happened with my last one. $700 worth of estimated repairs when i can get a nicer downhill bike for pretty much the same amount of money, albeit most of the parts are a fair bit old, but a newer bike with the same kind of components could easilly set me back several thousand .  the devinci johnson i bought before i got a nice deal off a buddy cause his crackhead brother was staying at his house and stole like all of his money somehow and he needed to make rent real fast and i guess i was the only one around with any money kicking around. i wanted to buy that bike off him for like a year beforehand but he wouldnt budge but finally chit happened and i was able to score it. and i bought my other two off some old coworkers. mainly to replace the one i got stolen i guess. 

ive had alot of other bikes too, albeit not at the same time or anything. but they ended up getting stolen or i'd ride them so hard until everything is all f*cked and then id toss them

but yeah i have 4 bikes now and thats not enough for me. i want an all mountain style of bike thats light but rugged and good for trails has lots of gears and can handle climbs and stuff. cause most of my bikes now are all tanks meant mostly for downhilling and dirt jumping,and its a hell of a workout just to pedal them around town even.  i mean i love me some good downhill  we got like 5 or 6 trail networks in my area with tonnes of trails for that, but i dont mind me some good distance riding either on semi flat to moderate uphill surface grades, and most of my bikes all absolutely suck for that. except for my norco sasquatch that bike is rather light and alright for a bit of climbing, but its got so many issues with it now that i'll probably never be able to get it riding smooth again. i abused the **** out of that one. i really dont even want to ride that bike again really cause its a hardtail and im so accomodated to full suspension now. especially on long rides that norco just wont do it for me anymore.

so yeah im looking for one more specific kind of bike to fill in the gap here unfortunately i dont really have any more room in my tiny little shed for another bike so id have to get rid of one,  and when i was looking for another bike last month they didnt really have anything in that field in the used market, and all the newer all mountain/cross country style bikes with full suspension were starting at just over 2 grand and even the "cheapest" newer ones had lower end brands of parts on it, plus no way in hell am i spending thousands of dollars on a bike. so i just said **** it and bought another downhill freedriding bike on the cheap, albeit kinda old but the parts are all great. its been great to me so far and rides like new anyways but i havent been able to go out there and huck it off of anything yet really to see how it holds up

Edited by -idyb-, 20 May 2018 - 11:46 AM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#42 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,963 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 11:46 AM

i guess i kind of have built up a small fleet of bikes. i really dont know why i have so many. i guess they all added up over time and none of them ended up getting stolen or absolutely trashed yet to the point where i cant even ride it.   all i really want is one bike for the hills and one for everything else.  but hey if i get 3 more, then ill have one bike for every day of the week!

cSGdngT.jpg

Edited by -idyb-, 20 May 2018 - 11:47 AM.

• PlatinumClegg likes this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#43 sobercuban

sobercuban

HGIC

• Moderators
  • 60,969 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 20 May 2018 - 11:52 AM

You weren't around for that were you? 

He made some thread saying he relapsed, his car broke down and his girl left so he was killing himself.  But then he logged in like 24 hours later. 

• Eclipse76, PlatinumClegg and -idyb- like this

#44 sobercuban

sobercuban

HGIC

• Moderators
  • 60,969 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 20 May 2018 - 11:53 AM

WarWest came on here a while ago after Freddie disappeared, but WW said Freddie was alive and that he talked to him all the time still. But WW keeps disappearing too so who knows

WW is active on Facebook, definitely not dead.  They're expecting their 3rd child

• crangs and Eclipse76 like this

#45 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 57,551 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 11:53 AM

You weren't around for that were you?

He made some thread saying he relapsed, his car broke down and his girl left so he was killing himself. But then he logged in like 24 hours later.

Don't forget that he broke his phone too! That's a very important part!
  • fobar, Eclipse76, sobercuban and 2 others like this

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png

amazin

#46 sobercuban

sobercuban

HGIC

• Moderators
  • 60,969 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 20 May 2018 - 11:58 AM

He may or may not have stubbed his toe as well.  

• fobar, Eclipse76, cashfl0w and 1 other like this

#47 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,963 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 11:59 AM

i know a couple people who wouldnt be able to live without their phone for even 15 minutes.  even if they simply misplaced it, they would probably take their own life within the first hour

i use my phone for calling and texting and sometimes for the GPS and music, but thats it. im on it for maybe a couple minutes a day at best.  to some people their cellphone is their whole god damn life.

Edited by -idyb-, 20 May 2018 - 12:01 PM.

• fobar, Eclipse76, sobercuban and 1 other like this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#48 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 57,551 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 12:09 PM

I felt his pain. I had broken my phone that same day, and I thought about ending it all for a second or two.

That's a tough time in a man's life.

Edited by cashfl0w, 20 May 2018 - 12:09 PM.

• fobar, Eclipse76, sobercuban and 1 other like this

amazin

#49 sobercuban

sobercuban

HGIC

• Moderators
  • 60,969 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 20 May 2018 - 12:13 PM

Goodbye I give up on life.. My lady left me.. My phone broke my car broke lost my job and I have no reason to live.. see you on the other side guys

He posted that at like 11PM on Jan 23 and his last login was 11AM on Jan 25
  • fobar, Eclipse76 and cashfl0w like this

#50 sobercuban

sobercuban

HGIC

• Moderators
  • 60,969 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 20 May 2018 - 12:15 PM

But look at all the other posts he made that day