SVTContour98

Active Self Protection

lol I'm half your age chief and probably the bigger man.  I got hands and if you wanna roll around they gave me a belt that wasn't white in November of 2002 for that chit.

Yeah you got me... I'm not actually going full Megasoup and threatening to find you across the country.

5'10", 185 lbs.

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yz85ceXWBA

bll-cosby-confused.png

lol.......................................................................................................................she killed the dude.

Yeah this one is older, surprised he just now did a video on it.  That **** was clearly murder IMO, it's crazy she walked. 

• Like 1

Yeah this one is older, surprised he just now did a video on it.  That **** was clearly murder IMO, it's crazy she walked. 

apparently the prosecutor got greedy and wanted 1st degree murder charge which IMO it was but they should know what there was a risk they didnt have "beyond reasonable doubt" evidence......unreal.

• Like 2

Seems like some **** my former employer would do.  Trigger happy.  

One night he and I were locking up the office at like midnight.  We went to his car and he heard something in the bushes nearby.  He just pulls his **** out and starts shooting indiscriminately.  Could have been some kid.  Whatever or whoever it was left in quite a hurry.  

• Like 1

My back being shot doesn't mean you wouldn't catch these hands, Chief.

I'm not worried about those alligator arms, I'm worried about the blue belt.

2 most recent videos. That attempted Liu Kang bicycle kick was legend. smh at the cop in the 2nd video. 

India is a weird place. How are you going to have road rage at somebody in a place with 3rd world road laws, go from slap hands and letting them pick up there phone in the middle of a fight to immediately escalating to stabbing or crushing somebodys skull with concrete. 

• Like 3

India is a weird place. How are you going to have road rage at somebody in a place with 3rd world road laws, go from slap hands and letting them pick up there phone in the middle of a fight to immediately escalating to stabbing or crushing somebodys skull with concrete.

homie's coming back as a beautiful butterfly, he's aiiight
  • Like 2

Lol.  These videos are all very well, but he's ignored the zeroth law: Don't ever drive in India.  Those dudes believe heavily in fatalism so just pull out to overtake assuming that if it's not their time, it's not their time, even if that 7 ton truck coming the other way has different ideas.  Clarkson described driving in India as the most terrifying place he's ever driven in.

• Like 2

Lol.  These videos are all very well, but he's ignored the zeroth law: Don't ever drive in India.  Those dudes believe heavily in fatalism so just pull out to overtake assuming that if it's not their time, it's not their time, even if that 7 ton truck coming the other way has different ideas.  Clarkson described driving in India as the most terrifying place he's ever driven in.

It's the 6th circle of hell proceeded only by Thailand 

• Like 1

It's the 6th circle of hell proceeded only by Thailand 

Nepal is also in the mix.  Their approach to landslides and floods is just to pretend they haven't happened.  Not my footage, but we experienced something pretty similar.  Utterly terrifying.

• Like 3

Nepal is also in the mix. Their approach to landslides and floods is just to pretend they haven't happened. Not my footage, but we experienced something pretty similar. Utterly terrifying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10SjlFFg77E

lol, fook that for a million dollars. Even on the couch with vr goggles imma need a beer and about tewfiddy Edited by crangs
  • Like 4

yeah, **** that.  

get me to the dry part and let me out, I'll walk, thx.  

When we were driven up to a valley in the Himalayas there was this one part where the road had been washed away the week before.  It was basically a steep,wet muddy hill with a sharp bend halfway up it and a 1000 foot drop on one side, at the bottom of which were the mangled remains of a car.  To get up it, cars were backing off, then charging up this thing, wheels spinning like crazy as they lurched up the hill and round the corner without losing too much speed.  There were a couple of buses ahead of us in the queue; one of them took about 5 attempts to get up - it only made it with about 30 locals pushing it up the las bit.  The other one gave up and apparently everyone on it spent the night up there whilst they waited for the mud to dry a bit.

I actually helped push the car in front of us up the last bit of the hill.  All the guys on my trip thought I was being all humble and helpful but i only did it so i was already at the top and didn't have to drive up it.  It was like something out of Indiana Jones.  20% cool, 80% terrifying.

• Like 2

yeah that was ****ed up.  I couldn't even keep watching when he went back to rewatch it. 

Yea, at work, couldn't watch with sound but was "self defense" referring to countering an attack or carrying because there is literally nothing someone her size could do to defend against somebody that size with a knife. 

• Like 1

Yea, at work, couldn't watch with sound but was "self defense" referring to countering an attack or carrying because there is literally nothing someone her size could do to defend against somebody that size with a knife. 

I know, he was basically saying she needed jiu jitsu, lol.  

What kinda stupid ****ing design was that barrier? 

• Like 2

You see this is sorta my issue with this chap.  I'm sure his advice is sound once you're in that situation but he rarely seems to comment on how you avoid getting there in the first place (such as don't piss off a large unstable Russian dude with a knife).

I guess a string of videos starting with 0. don't be a twat wouldn't get so many hits.

• Like 2

Need a hero like IDYB to filter out those LiveLeak vids to protect my delicate sensibilities. Much prefer his other video from the weekend. 

• Like 1

Need a hero like IDYB to filter out those LiveLeak vids to protect my delicate sensibilities. Much prefer his other video from the weekend. 

The female cop got super lucky to deflect that gun a bit.  Good shooting by the guy cop, headshot FTW

About 10 years ago my buddy got certified to be a security guard, and carry a sidearm while on duty. He's sitting in the back room at a drug store at 2am, watching reruns of Leave it to Beaver or some shiit...and he hears someone rattling and banging on the front door. He gets up and goes out into the store, and sees a guy with a crowbar trying to pry open the front door.

He sneaked through the isles till he was close enough, and stepped out and shot the guy in the chest....guy fell dead on the sidewalk. He unlocked the door, and dragged the corpse into the store, and called the police for "back up". Cops arrived and asked what happened, and Barney Fife says the guy broke into the store and I shot him.

Problem:

1) The crowbar was outside about 30 feet away in the empty parkinglot

2) There was blood all over the sidewalk outside, and a big bloody drag mark into the store

3) Oh, and a perfect bullet hole through the glass door.

I saw him about 5 years later, he was working the Mall as a security guard...he was loaded for bear with a can of pepper spray on his hip, and a shiny silver whistle on a chain around his neck.

Moral to the story: Obviously, never watch Leave it to Beaver late at night.

• Like 1

The female cop got super lucky to deflect that gun a bit.  Good shooting by the guy cop, headshot FTW

Yea a few takeaways watching at half speed

1. Always scares me how quickly people can go from calm and cordial to ruthless killer.

2. As fast as the shooters draw was, the response from her partner was 10/10. Until somebody is in that situation, it's so hard to judge. It's hard enough putting shots on target but in that situation, I imagine only a handful of the most seasoned officers could draw and get that shot off before him. 

3. Dude was wearing Nikes. I'm not surprised m' f'ers

• Like 1

I made the assumption that "Spiritual Fitness" means I shouldn't watch it, so I didn't. 

Not sure what happened in that video, but am I correct to assume that "spiritual fitness" means that the good guy leaves in a coffin?

Edited by PokesJones

I made the assumption that "Spiritual Fitness" means I shouldn't watch it, so I didn't.

Not sure what happened in that video, but am I correct to assume that "spiritual fitness" means that the good guy leaves in a coffin?

Do nawt

Yeah, spiritual fitness means victim gets dead.

This chick got real dead. 

• Like 1

Meanwhile in Ireland....if attacked by kids with a shotgun and a hammer, just laugh in their face and chase them out with a chair; even if you're in your 80s.

I like how he kicks the last idiot in the *** on his way out

• Like 4

jesus christ ..............

2real4me :( Probably the best female athlete in the state here, raped and stabbed to death yesterday, 30 minutes from where I live. 

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2018/09/18/ames-murder-iowa-state-isu-golf-team-collin-richards-court-hearing-murder-story-county-golfer-celia/1344149002/

• Like 1

2real4me :( Probably the best female athlete in the state here, raped and stabbed to death yesterday, 30 minutes from where I live. 

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2018/09/18/ames-murder-iowa-state-isu-golf-team-collin-richards-court-hearing-murder-story-county-golfer-celia/1344149002/

lol, the perp was a fat, man-tiddy having incel.  

those bitch-tiddies are sure to get passed around in prison, I hope he likes man-skeet all over them.  

• Like 1

lol, the perp was a fat, man-tiddy having incel.  

those bitch-tiddies are sure to get passed around in prison, I hope he likes man-skeet all over them.  

I stay away from 99.99% of political/race baiting posts on FB but made the mistake of commenting on one today that I couldn't ignore and had instant ragrets. Not sure if I post it if it will link right but I'm thinking of Thanos purging half my friends list.

https://www.facebook.com/rubenrodriguezperez/posts/10215272326255154?comment_id=10215274737515434&notif_id=1537303127226372&notif_t=feed_comment_reply

• Like 1

I stay away from 99.99% of political/race baiting posts on FB but made the mistake of commenting on one today that I couldn't ignore and had instant ragrets. Not sure if I post it if it will link right but I'm thinking of Thanos purging half my friends list.

https://www.facebook.com/rubenrodriguezperez/posts/10215272326255154?comment_id=10215274737515434&notif_id=1537303127226372&notif_t=feed_comment_reply

not working. screenshots?
  • Like 1

not working. screenshots?

The original post was posted by a hispanic gentleman comparing 2 recent murders in the state. One, the Molly Tibbets murder that went on for a month+ and was committed by an illegal immigrant. The other, just a random murder by a Caucasian neckbeard, and for some reason the Hispanic population can't wrap their head around why they're different. Currently sitting at 46 comments/replies that devolved into the lowest denominator.

ifxVUaw.png

Currently here...

Up2eW0q.png

Women are so dumb. Jesus Christ..

It's really amazing

They don't have to grow up knowing **** about ****, because someone will carry them along.  

• Like 2

Did you see the one from a day or two ago with some robber getting blasted from close range and flopping on the counter before sliding off on the the floor? Brutal.

Hey sob. Long time. Any other 09'ers hanging around still? Everyone is new

• Like 1