SVTContour98

Active Self Protection

I like how he does the flying kick into the door for literally no reason.  Was he scared she was going to fire a BB at him? 

It looked like in that moment he had to choose pants or door and he chose pants. Her taking up a defensive position by holding onto the barrel like a hammer was an unconventional strategy as well. 

• Like 1

lol dude's channel seems to have given up on actual informative survival techniques and just become a meme now. This tickled the angus tho

• Like 1

I think he's trying to let everyone recover from that brutal Russian stabbing vid.

I've seen a lot of horrible murders but that truly disturbed me.  Especially when he was sawing her neck.  I've seen plenty of up close videos of dudes getting sawed like that and its horrible ... the gurgling ... jesus christ. 

• Like 1

i need more warning, though. lol. Don't want to see those ones.

it's a channel that highlights violent crime, a thumbnail that shows "spiritual fitness", with a title that says the victim should have ran.... 

tenor.gif?itemid=9083311

• Like 1

This one from today tickled the angus too. That sucker punch/headbutt, karma turn, and then victim gets sucker punched again after just checking on the foglet that assaulted him. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, sobercuban said:

I've never seen someone so nonchalantly decide "you know what? **** it."

Yea, he failed the sobriety test in that moment. No sober person derps that hard.

• Like 1

lol deserves Benny Hill music. 2 vs 1 couldn't disarm. Had an automatic in the van the whole time that he didn't pull out until he accidentally shot and killed his own brother. Had multiple chances to shoot cop in the back. Gets shot and falls back himself instead. Second cops parks out in no mans land and runs up with no cover, only to hide behind a gas pump lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TUF said:

lol deserves Benny Hill music. 2 vs 1 couldn't disarm. Had an automatic in the van the whole time that he didn't pull out until he accidentally shot and killed his own brother. Had multiple chances to shoot cop in the back. Gets shot and falls back himself instead. Second cops parks out in no mans land and runs up with no cover, only to hide behind a gas pump lol

What kind of f*cking idiot shoots a rifle one handed? Cop is lucky that these guys had a combined IQ of -1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

lol picks it up for the kill shot and then sets it on top of him like it's Thor's hammer. Do most Aussies have zero self regard as well. Guy came in swinging and the clerk was trying to tidy up as he was taking heavy shots. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sobercuban said:

He need some MILK

2 things to note: 
1. The car that hit the guy, kept going.  Didn't give a F about the hit and run in front of the cop.
2. The taser didn't do jack to the naked guy.  My libtard friends will argue that tasers work all the time, but this is a good example of why they can't be counted on at all.

• Like 1

On 12/9/2018 at 12:47 PM, sobercuban said:

He need some MILK

lol the pain meds i've used were basically a placebo and whatever drugs this guy was on let him get yeeted by a car, a taser, and 2 rounds to the torso and he was still poppin and locking like Kevin Lee. 

Edited by TUF
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Again, there's nothing quite like a shrieking woman in a stressful situation

I only wish i had actively self protected my ear drums. RIP

Props to her partner for landing 1 clean shot but dude was in no rush. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TUF said:

I only wish i had actively self protected my ear drums. RIP

Props to her partner for landing 1 clean shot but dude was in no rush. 

No doubt, I was kinda unsure as to why he wasn't emptying the clip.  Although John is right about shooting through glass, the bullets will usually deflect perpendicular to the glass, maybe the officer wasn't confident in the shot.  

Or maybe he was disoriented by the woman's shrill cries.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

goddamn, that's a movie comeback

That was some Rocky 1 chit

• Like 1