Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

UFC 225: Whittaker vs. Romero 2 - Official Discussion Thread

I'm just curious to see how many hundreds of people purchased the card to see Canby Colvincan

I THINK about 600k buys

lol

350000 max.  

Just heard reports of 150k-275k

Dana-Fertittas.png

When will we know the PPV buys?

• Like 2

link?

The report for 275k got deleted.

LAT is apparently pretty accurate with these but I think they got this one wrong. Whitaker/Romero 1 sold around that number and that was without Colby/RDA, Holm, CM Punk, and that undercard. The prelims only did 600k views tho so who knows. 

https://twitter.com/jedigoodman/status/1006958423550746625

The ppv was hardly stacked. They had a wmma fight that included a chick that no one knows, an old man who everyone knew couldn't fight, and arlovski fighting an unknown. Casuals have no idea who Yoel or Rob are either.

• Like 3

The ppv was hardly stacked. They had a wmma fight that included a chick that no one knows, an old man who everyone knew couldn't fight, and arlovski fighting an unknown. Casuals have no idea who Yoel or Rob are either.

yeah, the main card is designed to attract casuals, no surprise .... casuals don't buy FightPass,

.... nobody knows who the ufc-hw champ is - or ask a casual what MM stands for, or who Thug Rose is -

I know this 1st hand, ask a cas. who Khabib fought last, they don't know or care,

....might as well be curling

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1

pretty sure the casuals know who Yoel is
  • Like 1

They didn't show up for this event if they do.

casuals go to events? since when?

The hell is going on with Fatstelum?

He’s got some personal issues that he seriously needs to take care of,” promotion president Dana White said about Gastelum, who was supposed to be the back-up plan for the UFC 225 main event (after this). “It’s some **** he needs to get together and handle. Quick.”

He's addicted to marijuana.