cashfl0w

Covington is going to win on Saturday night.

Cash you got to create a cutoff time so nobody can edit they takes and try to jump on the wagon once the fight ends.

• Like 1

I still can't believe this many people believe in a dude who got his **** kicked in one round by Eddie f'in Alvarez.

If those pillow fists can scramble Dos Nacho's eggs, Colby could damn well knock him out too.

• Like 2

That was pre-undetectables though.

On a side note, when GSP talks about guys using steroids still, he is 110% referring to Dos Nachos.

• Like 2

I love how I have to be biased to pick Colby.

Here's a bit of news, children. I hate both of these idiots. They're both turds. How bout that?

Like a dozen of these dipchit foreigners accused us of being biased towards Wonderbread!  lol smh

• Like 1

Colby literally said he putting his nuts in his face and people thinking this gonna be some striking contest.

LEL

• Like 2

Kirby said he's sending that filthy animal into retirement. I'm officially on the bus, if he does that.

• Like 2

I also love how all the footage of RDA training for the fight is just pure striking techniques by his coaches and 0 wrestling defense against the cage or on the mat at all.

Idiots bout to get smoked.

• Like 2

Jorge Masvidal is in Chicago to help King Colby tag team all Chicago's finest with the UFC belt just before they board the private jet to the White House to see Trump.

Can't wait for the post fight interview crowning/gotten tew crowd it may end up Top 3 UFC moment.

• Like 1

Jorge Masvidal is in Chicago to help King Colby tag team all Chicago's finest with the UFC belt just before they board the private jet to the White House to see Trump.

Can't wait for the post fight interview crowning/gotten tew crowd it may end up Top 3 UFC moment.

Jorge was beefing up for a 205 fight against Bisping just recently.  Did you see how overweight that man was like a month ago?  It seems I just like fighters with a boxing approach that can handle themselves on the ground.

Boxing needs to set hard deadlines for mandatory defenses and stop this trying to build a fight by not making it happen for years.  I've always been a fan but when Tyson was out there at 40 years old losing to chumps for a paycheck my focus went strictly to MMA and it was coming back around slightly mainstream at the time.

Now I'm losing interest in MMA.  The flip side is we aren't getting the absolute best guys in boxing matched up with eachother.  Triple G has all of MW belts except the WBO but all weight categories have multiple champions with WBA, WBC, IBF and WBO titles.  They even have the equivalent to a MMA interim title in some divisions.

• Like 1

Just watched yesterdays weigh in and now imma even more convinced that RDA will wreck Covington.

Needs to keep those emotions in check doe.......... 

Just watched yesterdays weigh in and now imma even more convinced that RDA will wreck Covington.

Needs to keep those emotions in check doe.......... 

What you should have watched was RDA vs. Khabib, so you can get an idea of how terrible RDA does against wrestlers..

• Like 2

This moron was on UFC unfiltered and his trash talk sounded like a walmart rip off of Comber McGrabber. It was Vert levels of cringe. 

Kumaru Usman was in studio when Colby called in and you could tell he was super uncomfortable when they told him. I got the feeling that he doesn't want to fight Usman and he didn't want to trash talk him because he didn't want the fans clamoring for the fight.

Dude seems like a cuck to me.

This moron was on UFC unfiltered and his trash talk sounded like a walmart rip off of Comber McGrabber. It was Vert levels of cringe.

Kumaru Usman was in studio when Colby called in and you could tell he was super uncomfortable when they told him. I got the feeling that he doesn't want to fight Usman and he didn't want to trash talk him because he didn't want the fans clamoring for the fight.

Dude seems like a cuck to me.

Let's say you're right. I didn't tune into this, so here is my interpretation.

Covington is going to talk trash on the opponent he's facing because a showdown is inevitable. He's going to talk trash on the champion because he wants to face him. He doesn't talk trash on Usman because he doesn't want to face him because that doesn't lead him to the title. Usman is a game opponent with a similar skill set, and since Covington is grounded in reality and is aware of how the fight business can go sometimes, he knows that a victory is not a 100% sure thing and a loss at this point when he is at the cusp of a shot at the undisputed title would ruin his career.

I'm not sure how this makes Covington a cuck, but you listened to it and I didn't, so I'm not going to crack on your own interpretation that much.

Edited by ReturnoftheSoup

Let's say you're right. I didn't tune into this, so here is my interpretation.

Covington is going to talk trash on the opponent he's facing because a showdown is inevitable. He's going to talk trash on the champion because he wants to face him. He doesn't talk trash on Usman because he doesn't want to face him because that doesn't lead him to the title. Usman is a game opponent with a similar skill set, and since Covington is grounded in reality and is aware of how the fight business can go sometimes, he knows that a victory is not a 100% sure thing and a loss at this point when he is at the cusp of a shot at the undisputed title would ruin his career.

I'm not sure how this makes Covington a cuck, but you listened to it and I didn't, so I'm not going to crack on your own interpretation that much.

Your reasoning would make sense if Cuckington was actually limiting his trash talk to just people in his weight class ranked higher than himself, but it didn't stop him from trashing Mike Perry and Perry's (then) girlfriend. 

He also got mad and said he was going to slap Rogan at one point. So he's clearly not shy about running his mouth about a wide variety of people. 

I don't know, dude. Something about him just makes me want to see him get KO'd stiff. This dude actually said he is a money printing machine and will be leaving in his private jet. 

Dude is the only title fight on the card and is still the co-main. He's definitely a cuck in light of that.

• Like 2

Your reasoning would make sense if Cuckington was actually limiting his trash talk to just people in his weight class ranked higher than himself, but it didn't stop him from trashing Mike Perry and Perry's (then) girlfriend.

He also got mad and said he was going to slap Rogan at one point. So he's clearly not shy about running his mouth about a wide variety of people.

I don't know, dude. Something about him just makes me want to see him get KO'd stiff. This dude actually said he is a money printing machine and will be leaving in his private jet.

Dude is the only title fight on the card and is still the co-main. He's definitely a cuck in light of that.

I guess you're right. I can't argue with this.

I talk the talk all week and backed it up.

Easy $1000 win for me my biggest bet this card.

Boom

I dunked for $825 on Covington, and $300 on the over. W00t
  • Like 1

I dunked for $825 on Covington, and $300 on the over. W00t

You can only try to help these emotional filthy animals so much.

What a easy win for us.

• Like 1

colby looked good, didnt give him credit in past but now he won me over. I think he beats woodley.

Colby owns the division, Tyron is simply milking his title as long as he can before his karma catches up to him. Tyron belongs in ferguson where he can discriminate people for being born a color different from him. If anything tyron is the champ of victim mentality people with average i . q's of 85.

• Like 3

I feel it. He's the biggest idiot in the entire sport, bar none, and the UFC is going to get exactly what they deserve when they hand him a belt. He should have never been given the opportunity. He's obnoxious, and a constant troll.

He will likely be the first UFC champion to have his **** kicked outside the cage, because he doesn't seem awfully aware that there are quite a bit of people in the world larger than he will ever be. He needs to give his Twitter fingers a break, and practice his boxing.

Colby-COvington.png

However, I look forward to you all becoming Woodley fans in the lead up to his beatdown of Colby. Should be a fun time for the MMA world.

Astute observations

• Like 1