Photo

Covington is going to win on Saturday night.

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#101 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 12,037 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:23 PM

Woodley vs Colby promotion would be fun tho

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"Who tha fook is that guy ?"

"I wove you Mi"

#102 GoToGuy

GoToGuy
  • Free
  • 6,874 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:59 PM

Woodley vs Colby promotion would be fun tho

cringe

#103 CanPass

CanPass
  • Free
  • 7,605 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 08:14 PM

Cash you got to create a cutoff time so nobody can edit they takes and try to jump on the wagon once the fight ends.

• cashfl0w likes this

#104 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 55,923 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 08:18 PM

I still can't believe this many people believe in a dude who got his **** kicked in one round by Eddie f'in Alvarez.

If those pillow fists can scramble Dos Nacho's eggs, Colby could damn well knock him out too.
  • PlatinumClegg and CanPass like this
Champion of UFC Predictions League 2017, UFCFCCL 2017, Survivor Series IX,
Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 25-8-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#105 CanPass

CanPass
  • Free
  • 7,605 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 08:26 PM

Let us not forget same person that got his jaw wired shut by Clay FN Guida.

• cashfl0w and PlatinumClegg like this

#106 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 55,923 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 08:30 PM

That was pre-undetectables though.

On a side note, when GSP talks about guys using steroids still, he is 110% referring to Dos Nachos.

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png

amazin

#107 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Suck it the bet was like a week, right?

• Free
  • 20,528 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 08:34 PM

I love how I have to be biased to pick Colby.

Here's a bit of news, children. I hate both of these idiots. They're both turds. How bout that?

Like a dozen of these dipchit foreigners accused us of being biased towards Wonderbread!  lol smh

• cashfl0w likes this

qUDIQwQ.gif

Don't want to brag but I've done dong comparisons with white guys before

#108 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 55,923 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 08:43 PM

Like I give a chit about a karate instructor who puts me to sleep. lol

amazin

#109 CanPass

CanPass
  • Free
  • 7,605 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 09:13 PM

Colby literally said he putting his nuts in his face and people thinking this gonna be some striking contest.

LEL

• cashfl0w and PlatinumClegg like this

#110 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 55,923 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 10:25 PM

Kirby said he's sending that filthy animal into retirement. I'm officially on the bus, if he does that.

amazin

#111 CanPass

CanPass
  • Free
  • 7,605 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 10:53 PM

I also love how all the footage of RDA training for the fight is just pure striking techniques by his coaches and 0 wrestling defense against the cage or on the mat at all.

Idiots bout to get smoked.

• MauroPedrosa and cashfl0w like this

#112 CanPass

CanPass
  • Free
  • 7,605 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 10:59 PM

Jorge Masvidal is in Chicago to help King Colby tag team all Chicago's finest with the UFC belt just before they board the private jet to the White House to see Trump.

Can't wait for the post fight interview crowning/gotten tew crowd it may end up Top 3 UFC moment.

• PlatinumClegg likes this

#113 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Suck it the bet was like a week, right?

• Free
  • 20,528 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 11:09 PM

Jorge Masvidal is in Chicago to help King Colby tag team all Chicago's finest with the UFC belt just before they board the private jet to the White House to see Trump.

Can't wait for the post fight interview crowning/gotten tew crowd it may end up Top 3 UFC moment.

Jorge was beefing up for a 205 fight against Bisping just recently.  Did you see how overweight that man was like a month ago?  It seems I just like fighters with a boxing approach that can handle themselves on the ground.

Boxing needs to set hard deadlines for mandatory defenses and stop this trying to build a fight by not making it happen for years.  I've always been a fan but when Tyson was out there at 40 years old losing to chumps for a paycheck my focus went strictly to MMA and it was coming back around slightly mainstream at the time.

Now I'm losing interest in MMA.  The flip side is we aren't getting the absolute best guys in boxing matched up with eachother.  Triple G has all of MW belts except the WBO but all weight categories have multiple champions with WBA, WBC, IBF and WBO titles.  They even have the equivalent to a MMA interim title in some divisions.

• CanPass likes this

qUDIQwQ.gif

Don't want to brag but I've done dong comparisons with white guys before

#114 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 20,058 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 08 June 2018 - 11:27 PM

It must really be a nice luxury to have extra funds for protein rich eatables

#115 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 3,520 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 12:27 PM

Just watched yesterdays weigh in and now imma even more convinced that RDA will wreck Covington.

Needs to keep those emotions in check doe.......... 

#116 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 55,923 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 12:39 PM

Just watched yesterdays weigh in and now imma even more convinced that RDA will wreck Covington.

Needs to keep those emotions in check doe.......... 

What you should have watched was RDA vs. Khabib, so you can get an idea of how terrible RDA does against wrestlers..

• Omoplataypus and CanPass like this

amazin

#117 CanPass

CanPass
  • Free
  • 7,605 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 04:46 PM

Still not too late to jump aboard this train you got about 75 minutes left to hop aboard.

#118 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 56,174 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 09 June 2018 - 05:12 PM

This moron was on UFC unfiltered and his trash talk sounded like a walmart rip off of Comber McGrabber. It was Vert levels of cringe. 

Kumaru Usman was in studio when Colby called in and you could tell he was super uncomfortable when they told him. I got the feeling that he doesn't want to fight Usman and he didn't want to trash talk him because he didn't want the fans clamoring for the fight.

Dude seems like a cuck to me.

post-406774-0-33798100-1483399020.jpg

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#119 ReturnoftheSoup

ReturnoftheSoup

Forum Knight

• Free
  • 6,665 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 05:44 PM

This moron was on UFC unfiltered and his trash talk sounded like a walmart rip off of Comber McGrabber. It was Vert levels of cringe.

Kumaru Usman was in studio when Colby called in and you could tell he was super uncomfortable when they told him. I got the feeling that he doesn't want to fight Usman and he didn't want to trash talk him because he didn't want the fans clamoring for the fight.

Dude seems like a cuck to me.

Let's say you're right. I didn't tune into this, so here is my interpretation.

Covington is going to talk trash on the opponent he's facing because a showdown is inevitable. He's going to talk trash on the champion because he wants to face him. He doesn't talk trash on Usman because he doesn't want to face him because that doesn't lead him to the title. Usman is a game opponent with a similar skill set, and since Covington is grounded in reality and is aware of how the fight business can go sometimes, he knows that a victory is not a 100% sure thing and a loss at this point when he is at the cusp of a shot at the undisputed title would ruin his career.

I'm not sure how this makes Covington a cuck, but you listened to it and I didn't, so I'm not going to crack on your own interpretation that much.

Edited by ReturnoftheSoup, 09 June 2018 - 05:46 PM.

conair.gif?w=780

Member of the People's Freedom Movement

#120 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 56,174 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 09 June 2018 - 06:14 PM

Let's say you're right. I didn't tune into this, so here is my interpretation.

Covington is going to talk trash on the opponent he's facing because a showdown is inevitable. He's going to talk trash on the champion because he wants to face him. He doesn't talk trash on Usman because he doesn't want to face him because that doesn't lead him to the title. Usman is a game opponent with a similar skill set, and since Covington is grounded in reality and is aware of how the fight business can go sometimes, he knows that a victory is not a 100% sure thing and a loss at this point when he is at the cusp of a shot at the undisputed title would ruin his career.

I'm not sure how this makes Covington a cuck, but you listened to it and I didn't, so I'm not going to crack on your own interpretation that much.

Your reasoning would make sense if Cuckington was actually limiting his trash talk to just people in his weight class ranked higher than himself, but it didn't stop him from trashing Mike Perry and Perry's (then) girlfriend. 

He also got mad and said he was going to slap Rogan at one point. So he's clearly not shy about running his mouth about a wide variety of people. 

I don't know, dude. Something about him just makes me want to see him get KO'd stiff. This dude actually said he is a money printing machine and will be leaving in his private jet. 

Dude is the only title fight on the card and is still the co-main. He's definitely a cuck in light of that.

• ReturnoftheSoup and GN_FDU like this

post-406774-0-33798100-1483399020.jpg

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#121 ReturnoftheSoup

ReturnoftheSoup

Forum Knight

• Free
  • 6,665 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 07:55 PM

Your reasoning would make sense if Cuckington was actually limiting his trash talk to just people in his weight class ranked higher than himself, but it didn't stop him from trashing Mike Perry and Perry's (then) girlfriend.

He also got mad and said he was going to slap Rogan at one point. So he's clearly not shy about running his mouth about a wide variety of people.

I don't know, dude. Something about him just makes me want to see him get KO'd stiff. This dude actually said he is a money printing machine and will be leaving in his private jet.

Dude is the only title fight on the card and is still the co-main. He's definitely a cuck in light of that.

I guess you're right. I can't argue with this.

conair.gif?w=780

#122 CanPass

CanPass
  • Free
  • 7,605 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 08:34 PM

I talk the talk all week and backed it up.

Easy $1000 win for me my biggest bet this card.

Boom

• cashfl0w likes this

#123 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 55,923 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 08:42 PM

I talk the talk all week and backed it up.

Easy $1000 win for me my biggest bet this card.

Boom

I dunked for $825 on Covington, and $300 on the over. W00t
  • CanPass likes this

amazin

#124 CanPass

CanPass
  • Free
  • 7,605 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 08:45 PM

I dunked for $825 on Covington, and $300 on the over. W00t

You can only try to help these emotional filthy animals so much.

What a easy win for us.

• cashfl0w likes this

#125 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Ultimate
  • 55,923 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 10:34 PM

King Kirby just told Bisping to come out of retirement so that he can retire him for good! LEL
  • juice64011 and CanPass like this

amazin

#126 PunchBag

PunchBag

Take Your Best Shot..

• Free
  • 13,896 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 04:38 AM

colby looked good, didnt give him credit in past but now he won me over. I think he beats woodley.

brZ51I9.jpg

#127 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 12,037 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 10 June 2018 - 10:51 AM

I didnt give Colby enough credit. He is better than I thought he was.

Im actually pumped for Woodley vs Colby

• CanPass likes this

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"Who tha fook is that guy ?"

"I wove you Mi"

#128 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Free
  • 10,883 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:03 AM

Colby owns the division, Tyron is simply milking his title as long as he can before his karma catches up to him. Tyron belongs in ferguson where he can discriminate people for being born a color different from him. If anything tyron is the champ of victim mentality people with average i . q's of 85.

• ReturnoftheSoup, Omoplataypus and MauroPedrosa like this

HanDGuN kungFOO mixxed with AK karate(KiLLuminatti)

WeidemiGod, Conor McGr8, & Jon the boneless Jones R the trend setters...

Nemesis2Few^inspiration2many~Veni~Vidi~Vici~
xgllya.gif33ddnqr.gif

#129 ReturnoftheSoup

ReturnoftheSoup

Forum Knight

• Free
  • 6,665 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 12:01 AM

Edited by ReturnoftheSoup, 14 June 2018 - 12:04 AM.

conair.gif?w=780

#130 T.B.E

T.B.E
  • Free
  • 1,325 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 03:20 PM

I feel it. He's the biggest idiot in the entire sport, bar none, and the UFC is going to get exactly what they deserve when they hand him a belt. He should have never been given the opportunity. He's obnoxious, and a constant troll.

He will likely be the first UFC champion to have his **** kicked outside the cage, because he doesn't seem awfully aware that there are quite a bit of people in the world larger than he will ever be. He needs to give his Twitter fingers a break, and practice his boxing.

Colby-COvington.png

However, I look forward to you all becoming Woodley fans in the lead up to his beatdown of Colby. Should be a fun time for the MMA world.

Astute observations

• MauroPedrosa likes this