TUF

TUF's Euro Tour

1 hour ago, TUF said:

Looking at both now. tbh, will likely be my only trip to Europe so we're not looking to spare a lot of expenses. Although, nothing would make me happier than Mrs. TUF falling in love with England and moving there but there might be 1 too many Khabib fans there for my liking. 

come play touch butt in the park homie 😉

• Like 2

Dropped $1,100 on train tickets. Dark times.

Took your advice though Bubba and made reservations at the Oxo. If I get an $1,100 dinner bill, I'm personally delivering you an Omo pipe bomb. 

Image result for oxo tower restaurant london

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, TUF said:

Dropped $1,100 on train tickets. Dark times.

Took your advice though Bubba and made reservations at the Oxo. If I get an $1,100 dinner bill, I'm personally delivering you an Omo pipe bomb. 

Image result for oxo tower restaurant london

Oh... it ain't cheap. 

But it's very pleasant. Just don't feel like you have to tip 20% by the way. 10ish is the norm in the UK. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Oh... it ain't cheap. 

But it's very pleasant. Just don't feel like you have to tip 20% by the way. 10ish is the norm in the UK. 

On Tuesday, October 16, 2018 at 7:50 AM, TUF said:

Image result for jew thumbs up

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Oh... it ain't cheap. 

A place like that, you're looking at 25-30% over here. lol

12 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

A place like that, you're looking at 25-30% over here. lol

Yeah i know.  But it's probably a bit cheaper to start with, so it kind of balances out.

I think you get generally better service in the states though.  Waiters can be a bit...stuffy in the UK.

Sweden has virtually no tipping culture btw, but everything is 15-20% more expensive in the first place. 

• Like 2

My only complaint about Amsterdam. The Dutch are the tallest in the world and all dress like hipsters and models. Im very much looking forward to visiting you sub average looking English. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, TUF said:

The Dutch have the tallest in the world and all dress like hipsters and models.

Not all of us dress like hipsters and models.In Amsterdam many do tbf.

when i went to England it was my first time seeing orange coloured ladies (spray tan ftw lol) 

Have fun family TUF

• Like 2

On 10/18/2018 at 2:31 PM, Bubba_Sparks said:

Yeah i know.  But it's probably a bit cheaper to start with, so it kind of balances out.

I think you get generally better service in the states though.  Waiters can be a bit...stuffy in the UK.

Sweden has virtually no tipping culture btw, but everything is 15-20% more expensive in the first place. 

i had my best Indian food ever in Manchester.. the waiters were a bunch of stoopid dorkheads but the food was more than amazin'

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

Not all of us dress like hipsters and models.In Amsterdam many do tbf.

when i went to England it was my first time seeing orange coloured ladies (spray tan ftw lol) 

Have fun family TUF

Didnt realize u lived in Amsterdam or i would have given you a shout. It was a bit of a culture shock. All my research and planning couldnt have prepared me for your hipster clones in their puffy coat, skinny jean, white shoe combos. Faded hair cuts and everybody smokes but i dont think they even inhale. Just to look cool.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

lots of sjw's in Amsterdam, but most moved here from out of the province or study here.. many born and raised here moved to either a suburb ,out skirts or other cities nearby Amsterdam. i live in a suburb 5 miles south of Amsterdam. takes 10 to 15 minutes for me to be in the centre but where i live it's not that crowded,not paid parking and a lot cheaper to buy a house. there was a studio sold last month in the centre. 1 room 40 square meters for 350.000 Euro ( great scotch!)  for that price you can buy a 150sq. meters house with 3 floors,5 rooms and a garage where i live lol.

But i never met anyone in my life that didn't inhale apart from my own grandmother.

Edited by Fred_Flink_Stoned
  • Like 1

Amsterdam was like a dream. The combination of charming architecture and people but yet all the sinning. The only thing comparable in my experience is Las Vegas. Was a bit underwhelmed with Rijks museum. The food was p5p. The fries and waffles especially. Was surprised in the day light with how dirty they let such a well preserved city like that get. The bathroom options were not ideal either. You either pee in these big buckets outside or pay to pee in a store. Had to pay McDonalds a dollar to pee in desperate times. Smh. Other than that, hope i enjoy England and Paris even half as much as Amsterdam.

• Like 3

London has been a success. About to spend all my jew gold at the Oxo.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, TUF said:

London has been a success. About to spend all my jew gold at the Oxo.

Awesome. Give my regards to my home country. Hope the food lived up to expectations!

6 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Awesome. Give my regards to my home country. Hope the food lived up to expectations!

Was great. Bout to get a full English breakfast. Will post some pictures on here but Mrs. TUF has posted a lot of pictures if youre able to see em.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, TUF said:

Was great. Bout to get a full English breakfast. Will post some pictures on here but Mrs. TUF has posted a lot of pictures if youre able to see em.

Nice. I miss the trusty full English. What's on the agenda for today? 

Just had a quick fb stalk, nice pics. Looks like you've had some decent weather. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Nice. I miss the trusty full English.

no you dont. you abandoned them. filthy lying ginger.

this man hasnt even had a crumpet and a glass of tea since he got to the other side of the lake. dont ever take a word he says serious

Edited by -idyb-

5 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

no you dont. you abandoned them. filthy lying ginger.

Added to the rustled by one emigration or less list.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

those fooking illegals have travelled more on foot lately than you bubba. even after pulling off your brexit. you need to stop slacking and get those legs in gear.

47 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Nice. I miss the trusty full English. What's on the agenda for today? 

Just had a quick fb stalk, nice pics. Looks like you've had some decent weather. 

Weather has been shockingly cooperative considering. Sunny and warm everyday. More of the same in France it looks like. Taking a boat tour and then jumping on an afternoon train to Paris. We were in such a rush to get to the Palace for the changing of the guard yesterday morning we kind of powered through everything we wanted to see down there so I feel like weve seen everything we wanted to in our 2 days here. Although Im sure we missed some gems. Parliament tour will have to wait. Will be bringing the kids back in a few years. I should have taken some time to visit our good friend Max here though regrettably.

Edited by TUF
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The booat tour has been compromised. Spent $40 on tickets and then more on bus passes, only to have mrs. TUF take too long to get ready and missed our boat. Now were shopping... Almost as if it was intentional.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

COME TO HULL M8

Leaving for Paris now :(

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Ah Paris, commonly referred to as Wakanda.

Have fun mate. 

Fixed 

Im going back to Amsterdam

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

The blacks are aplenty in France, eh?

Havent seen Mrs. TUF cry in some time. Sunglasses i just bought London got picked from my pocket before i even left the train station. Paris is a chithole.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, TUF said:

Havent seen Mrs. TUF cry in some time. Sunglasses i just bought London got picked from my pocket before i even left the train station. Paris is a chithole.

Bummer. The only time I've ever been pickpocketed was in France. Basically, the French are a bunch of thieves. Glad we've left them and their motley crue of mates. 

Hope this doesn't put too much of a dent in the trip mate. 

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Bummer. The only time I've ever been pickpocketed was in France. Basically, the French are a bunch of thieves. Glad we've left them and their motley crue of mates. 

Hope this doesn't put too much of a dent in the trip mate. 

Have regrouped. Thanks. Has still been a magical trip. The wife said Oxo was the best restaurant shes ever visited so cheers.

1 hour ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

In fairness I've heard good things about Lisbon and LOTS of people state that Paris is a tip. 

Paris is overpriced, overcrowded BS. The architecture is great though

Lisbon and Porto are awesome but it's nice to be under the radar. I hate huge crowds

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MauroPedrosa said:

Paris is overpriced, overcrowded BS. The architecture is great though

Lisbon and Porto are awesome but it's nice to be under the radar. I hate huge crowds

Paris is enjoyable in the spring if you shun most of the tourist stuff and bimble around. Everything I queued for was a waste of time. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Paris is enjoyable in the spring if you shun most of the tourist stuff and bimble around. Everything I queued for was a waste of time. 

No doubt

• Like 1

Paris slightly redeemed after getting out of the north side. Will post some pictures when we get home. Still far too many SJWs and Parisians in general tho. 

Edited by TUF
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TUF said:

Paris slightly redeemed after getting out of the north side. Will post some pictures when we get home. Still far too many SJWs and Parisians in general tho. 

Did you wear your MAGA hat?

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Did you wear your MAGA hat?

I should have in Paris. Vetting apparently isnt a thing. You literally walk in a station, and the trains are 30 feet from the door. Didnt have to scan my train ticket. Wife just showed them a bar code on her phone. Almost no security. No passport or ID check. 

Thanks for all the suggestions mates. Me and Mrs. TUF had a magical trip. Bubba's dinner recommendation was definitely a highlight. 

yvemP1r.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

didn't realise just how Mexican you are, m8. The Donald finna build a wall round Iowa when he finds out

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, crangs said:

didn't realise just how Mexican you are, m8. The Donald finna build a wall round Iowa when he finds out

Image result for laughs in mexican

• Like 2

Red light district. Tiddies

lg4RMyv.jpg

Got to see the changing of the guard.

VFw1BXY.jpg

and her majesty. Queen of Netherlands as well. 

5HVXvtk.jpg

Eiffel Tower

HPpWQVz.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TUF said:

Thanks for all the suggestions mates. Me and Mrs. TUF had a magical trip. Bubba's dinner recommendation was definitely a highlight. 

yvemP1r.jpg

You look like your voice would sound like Mayor Quimby's. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 12er© said:

You look like your voice would sound like Mayor Quimby's. 

lol you make this assertion but strangely enough, i think you might be the only fora member who's ever actually heard my angelic voice IRL

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TUF said:

lol you make this assertion but strangely enough, i think you might be the only fora member who's ever actually heard my angelic voice IRL

That was so long ago that I don't remember what your voice sounded like.

I choose to believe you sound like a caricature of JFK. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TUF said:

Red light district. Tiddies

lg4RMyv.jpg

Got to see the changing of the guard.

VFw1BXY.jpg

and her majesty. Queen of Netherlands as well. 

5HVXvtk.jpg

Eiffel Tower

HPpWQVz.jpg

If I'm ever royalty I'm getting hauled around in a Aston Martin or a Lambo. Fu*k getting hauled around in a pencil box.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TUF said:

yvemP1r.jpg

Nice one mate, glad it lived up to the billing? What did you have for your main course? Looks like you got one of the tables with the best views. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Nice one mate, glad it lived up to the billing? What did you have for your main course? Looks like you got one of the tables with the best views. 

Yea made reservations a week out and the site didn't have many options so assumed they were fairly packed. Took a red bus to Trafalgar Square as some noob bus driver told me that would be about as close as I could get. Dropped us off and we had to walk/run the rest of the way with half an hour till our reservation. Got there with a minute to spare only to find the place basically empty. Sat down sweaty and out of breath. Only to walk out after dinner and see a red bus drive by. Think we ordered the chicken and the mrs. ordered the scallops. Dessert V $100 check had me calling home to do a welfare check on my jew gold :( 

mjdU76J.jpg

Edited by TUF
  • Like 2