Jolldan

Four Arizona police officers put on leave after video shows man's beating

HOLY ****!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZteDlU0GXfs

The surveillance video opens with a Mesa police officer exiting an elevator onto an apartment complex's fourth-floor deck. A man later identified as Robert Johnson, 33 comes into view. He leans forward on a railing and checks his phone.

About three minutes later, four officers surround Johnson while he appears to be on his cellphone. They talk to him and he shifts his body against a wall. Then they grab him, knee him in the gut and throw several punches to his head and body until he slumps to the ground.

before this turns into a cop bashing thread, there's people bad at there jobs in every field of work

these cops are scum, poorly trained, and have no real explanation for what they did because they have enough intelligence to know what they did was wrong

• Like 2

before this turns into a cop bashing thread, there's people bad at there jobs in every field of work

these cops are scum, poorly trained, and have no real explanation for what they did because they have enough intelligence to know what they did was wrong

Right, and people would accept that if these cops were actually held accountable for their actions, but they won't be. 

• Like 5

Right, and people would accept that if these cops were actually held accountable for their actions, but they won't be.

agree with both of these statements
  • Like 2

I agree with you to a degree by no means am I trying to say that that all cops act like this.

But on the flip side there are some jobs you just shouldn't be aloud to be bad at, you don't hire or if you do keep ****ty airline pilots you shouldn't have ****ty cops.

• Like 2

Confirms 02 4WD 4Runner and 10 model AWD CRV are gone!  Stocks are gone and I'm getting one of those sick Tacoma's with crawl control so I can easily just off road the police.  Even when they are in a new Eco boost Explorer they would trash that thing trying to keep up with me.  The chargers stand NO CHANCE.

• Like 1

in uk cops have to have at least some degree of education. Looks klike in america they take school dropouts.

• Like 1

I agree with you to a degree by no means am I trying to say that that all cops act like this.

But on the flip side there are some jobs you just shouldn't be aloud to be bad at, you don't hire or if you do keep **** airline pilots you shouldn't have **** cops.

You should't be allowed to spell 'allowed' 'a-l-o-u-d' imo opinion Edited by Ozpride
  • Like 3

But on the flip side there are some jobs you just shouldn't be aloud to be bad at, you don't hire or if you do keep **** airline pilots you shouldn't have **** cops.

if funds for police lawsuit settlements were taken from police union retirement and not from taxpayer money, bad police would not be tolerated.

• Like 1

Confirms 02 4WD 4Runner and 10 model AWD CRV are gone!  Stocks are gone and I'm getting one of those sick Tacoma's with crawl control so I can easily just off road the police.  Even when they are in a new Eco boost Explorer they would trash that thing trying to keep up with me.  The chargers stand NO CHANCE.

wut?

• Like 3

Arizona go figure, if he were mexican he would be dead

There is no doubt these scum bag cops did wrong but I want to point out something as well.  I have no audio but it seems like the suspect was giving the cops attitude.  You want to be stupid, then you'll get stupid'ed. 

• Like 1

There is no doubt these scum bag cops did wrong but I want to point out something as well.  I have no audio but it seems like the suspect was giving the cops attitude.  You want to be stupid, then you'll get stupid'ed. 

So, if the cops give him attitude, he should be allowed to smash them?

Think this is the same police department that shot the guy after telling him to crawl towards him. Arizona is off the holiday list lol.

This is an older one I came across last night with my friend it has to be one of the craziest I have seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBhvoCrM2es

Surely raising your voice at a police officer is a face - slammable offence??

• Like 1

Think this is the same police department that shot the guy after telling him to crawl towards him. Arizona is off the holiday list lol.

This is an older one I came across last night with my friend it has to be one of the craziest I have seen

Then I won't be able to have you over to my place for a Marvel movie marathon!

• Like 1

with a purdy mouth like that and being out of the kitchen and not making us our sandwiches, she should be glad that she didnt fall victim to the Stockton Stranglehold.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1