#51 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 21,652 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 08 June 2018 - 08:31 PM

well, one thing is for sure, he wasn't religious ... for all u forum heathens >

... suicide is the only sin you can't be forgiven for .... hellbound if you're Catholic & a believer

#52 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,836 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 08:32 PM

there it is lol

talk all the **** like that you like online but say something like that in front of me and I would drop you were you stand you ignorant twat

still love ya you wanker ;)

You wouldn't touch me you obese weirdo.  Did you come back to take over Soup's role as the toughest cat on the internet?  Saw you mention you just needed 5 minutes in a room with him.

lol Soup would BLACK you in about 8 seconds.

LikableLittleGuernseycow-max-1mb.gif

Don't want to brag but I've done dong comparisons with white guys before

#53 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 21,652 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 08 June 2018 - 08:33 PM

Are you talking about how his girlfriend was a vocal Harvey Weinstein victim??

I can't bring myself to read up on his situation ....             

• cashfl0w likes this

#54 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,544 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 08:42 PM

I can't bring myself to read up on his situation ....

I'm sure you've read articles on the hundred or so people who have mysteriously come up dead after being involved with Hillary. Use your imagination.
  • Bezerker101 and PlatinumClegg like this
Champion of UFC Predictions League 2017, UFCFCCL 2017, Survivor Series IX,
Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 25-8-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#55 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 21,652 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 08 June 2018 - 08:48 PM

I'm sure you've read articles on the hundred or so people who have mysteriously come up dead after being involved with Hillary. Use your imagination.

Bubba should consider assisted suicide after that CNN interview last week .....

• cashfl0w likes this

#56 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,544 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 09:22 PM

The MSM pursued this entire #MeToo movement to chase down Trump in the long run. Turns out, it backfired, and now Bill Clinton is having to answer for all his misdeeds.

Karma is a ****.

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png

amazin

#57 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,836 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 09:35 PM

They didn't need to kill this dunce just because his girlfriend claimed abuse against Hilary's BFF Harvey.  Harvey is past the point of no return.  This guy got paid great money to travel the entire world while eating a drinking along the way.  However being on the road 250 days a year was just too much so his marriage fell apart.  Instead of retiring with his 16 million that he earned traveling the world, eating and drinking on 3 different networks tab he finally had enough. 

35 years off the dope but his problems were very real Cash.  You know with millions of dollars in the bank and having a job that people would do for a fraction of the money he was getting paid for nearly 2 decades...

Jesus man... Anthony had such a rough life.  I couldn't fathom how hard it is to be a millionaire with no legitimate talent outside of a culinary degree.  Hard times... I'm over here physically injured.  I've worked 2 shifts in 3 weeks and I had to sell a few stocks to meet the bills.  Take care guys I'm finna off myself.

• ReturnoftheSoup and cashfl0w like this

#58 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,836 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 09:39 PM

Honestly putting these celebrities on a pedestal is some of the most ridiculous chit I see in our society.  Oh my god some rich celebrity killed themselves.  Meanwhile somewhere in Chicago a single mother of 2 is being raped and killed right now.

She wasn't on TV for like 17 years though so who gives a chit?

• ReturnoftheSoup and cashfl0w like this

#59 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,544 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 09:40 PM

Man, some dude opened fire with an AK-47 on a party bus and killed three people here not too long ago. That chit didn't even make the national news. lol

EDIT: He was actually on the bus with the victims too. Somehow he got away though, and was on the run for almost a week. But since Illinois is a Democratic stronghold, the media likes to ignore the violence, and problems overall as a state. Serves as too perfect of an example of what happens when liberals get their way on literally everything. Detroit is another great example.

Edited by cashfl0w, 08 June 2018 - 09:45 PM.

• pjbear05, MauroPedrosa and PlatinumClegg like this

amazin

#60 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,836 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 09:43 PM

Honestly putting these celebrities on a pedestal is some of the most ridiculous chit I see in our society.  Oh my god some rich celebrity killed themselves.  Meanwhile somewhere in Chicago a single mother of 2 is being raped and killed right now.

She wasn't on TV for like 17 years though so who gives a chit?

Fobar broke down and cried... as if he lost a close personal friend despite the fact he never met the man.  Then his old, overweight and ugly English as$ could whoop me or Soup.

Listen buddy I'd hit you with a pull counter and if you were still conscious you would stay down when I tell you to stay down.  Soup would knock you out cold.

• cashfl0w likes this

#61 ReturnoftheSoup

ReturnoftheSoup

Forum Knight

• Free
  • 7,009 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 10:18 PM

I will admit I cried about this and it has affected me a lot.

Jesus **** Christ, man.
  • cashfl0w and PlatinumClegg like this

conair.gif?w=780

Member of the People's Freedom Movement

#62 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,954 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 11:57 PM

I just found out that he died in a hotel which is literally a 12 minute drive from where I live. I go by there often, once a week at least. In fact I'll be driving through it today on the way to go out for lunch. It is an incredibly beautiful typical Alsatian village. Very tourtisy. I've even eaten in the restaurant of the hotel he died in. It's the most expensive in town. That's gonna change the vibe of the whole place for me I think. For a while a least.....

Edited by Yerbo, 08 June 2018 - 11:58 PM.

• MauroPedrosa, VertFTW and -idyb- like this

#63 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,544 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 11:59 PM

Neat.
  • sobercuban and Bezerker101 like this

amazin

#64 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 14,315 posts
  • Location💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐GSP's #1 Fan ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🏒🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

Posted 09 June 2018 - 12:28 AM

i cant understand why a man who gets paid a chit load of money to travel the world and eat all kinds of fancy food and be a tv rockstar would ever want to kill himself.

that is like the coolest job ever and i envied that mother f*cker. i've always wanted to do something like that. getting paid chit loads more money than i could ever spend just to eat good food and go all over the world and get away from the nagging wife?? where the hell do i sign up for this? i'll take that on in a heartbeat.

Edited by -idyb-, 09 June 2018 - 12:29 AM.

• MauroPedrosa likes this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

Water is wet, fire burns, and I'm going to beat Michael Bisping.

#65 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,423 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 09 June 2018 - 06:17 AM

You wouldn't touch me you obese weirdo.  Did you come back to take over Soup's role as the toughest cat on the internet?  Saw you mention you just needed 5 minutes in a room with him.

lol Soup would BLACK you in about 8 seconds.

sure thing fella.  keep talking **** like you always do.  so original

conair.gif?w=780

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given. 

#66 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,423 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 09 June 2018 - 06:18 AM

Jesus **** Christ, man.

i know, i am a genuine person with real emotions lol

• Bezerker101 and MauroPedrosa like this
 conair.gif?w=780

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given. 

#67 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 7,089 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 06:41 AM

i know, i am a genuine person with real emotions lol

In the last 10 years, I cried when Holm beat Rousey (great moment) and when I watched the replay of that famous Eder goal

• fobar and classicboxer like this

3vzbFMh.jpg

#68 classicboxer

classicboxer

THE KING OF THE FORUM

• Free
  • 19,316 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 June 2018 - 06:48 AM

I had tears in my eyes when I found out Muhammad Ali died.

• fobar, Bezerker101 and MauroPedrosa like this

giphy.gif

#69 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,544 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 06:49 AM

In the last 10 years, I cried when Holm beat Rousey (great moment) and when I watched the replay of that famous Eder goal

Sawft

amazin

#70 classicboxer

classicboxer

THE KING OF THE FORUM

• Free
  • 19,316 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 June 2018 - 06:53 AM

Sawft

Did you shed a tear when Jordan quit to play baseball?

• MauroPedrosa, cashfl0w and PlatinumClegg like this

giphy.gif

#71 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,544 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 07:05 AM

I was like ten years old, so possibly.
  • PlatinumClegg likes this

amazin

#72 sobercuban

sobercuban

HGIC

• Moderators
  • 61,582 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 09 June 2018 - 07:21 AM

... suicide is the only sin you can't be forgiven for .... hellbound if you're Catholic & a believer

"Hey, if there's some great place we go to after death with all of our loved ones, why don't we kill ourselves?"

"ummm uhhh, because it's a sin"

"so what? sins can be forgiven, come on lets go to this 'heaven' you keep blathering about"

"you can't! it's a ..... uhhh... ummmm .... an ... UNFORGIVABLE SIN and you'll go straight to... to... HELL"

"well goddamn"

• MoZZez likes this

post-406774-0-75557900-1533750560.gif

post-406774-0-58737000-1534995991.jpg

#73 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

#1 DC fan since day #1

• Free
  • 9,012 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 09 June 2018 - 09:23 AM

People die everyday. He had resources at his disposal, especially being a celebrity and worth millions.
  • PlatinumClegg likes this
Khabib bodies all your favorite fighters.
Daniel Cormier = P4P GOAT

#74 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,634 posts
  • LocationChamp Champs home state

Posted 09 June 2018 - 11:45 AM

I'm a pretty emotional person but not much of a cryer. I don't recall actually shedding any tears for any celeb deaths. Had some glazed eyes for a select few but no tears. 

I can glaze up for a lot of different things but the only times i can recall actually shedding any tears in my adult life is when my loved ones passed or loved ones passed of someone i know did. There's been three people here that i shed tears for when i heard their loved ones passed. 

I've only boo hoo'ed uncontrollably for 3 of my loved ones and that only happened a few times for each of them. 

I do laugh so hard i cry sometimes. It's fairly rare that i laugh that hard though. The other day Sober made me laugh that hard. Thanks m8 i needed that. 

e323249005db0bcda6fa34bce037f98e.jpg

#75 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 8,523 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 11:48 AM

i cant understand why a man who gets paid a chit load of money to travel the world and eat all kinds of fancy food and be a tv rockstar would ever want to kill himself.

that is like the coolest job ever and i envied that mother f*cker. i've always wanted to do something like that. getting paid chit loads more money than i could ever spend just to eat good food and go all over the world and get away from the nagging wife?? where the hell do i sign up for this? i'll take that on in a heartbeat.

Being alone most of the year in fancy hotel rooms doesnt seem like fun at all.....lol

#76 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,544 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 12:02 PM

Vert, I have some homework for you to do.

Study up on what happens to your brain when you do heroin. Then rethink your theory about hotel rooms, or whatever idiocy you're spewing.
  • fobar likes this

amazin

#77 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,836 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 02:20 PM

sure thing fella.  keep talking **** like you always do.  so original

You were the one talking chit fool.  First you claimed you just needed 5 minutes in a room with Soup when there's no way you have 5 minutes worth of cardio...  Then you said you could whoop me.

I would obliterate a fat bastard like yourself quick, fast and in a hurry.

#78 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,423 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 09 June 2018 - 02:28 PM

I know them feels!

• Bezerker101 and MauroPedrosa like this
 conair.gif?w=780

#79 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,423 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 09 June 2018 - 02:29 PM

You were the one talking chit fool.  First you claimed you just needed 5 minutes in a room with Soup when there's no way you have 5 minutes worth of cardio...  Then you said you could whoop me.

I would obliterate a fat bastard like yourself quick, fast and in a hurry.

every word you wrote, total **** as per usual 

am I supposed to be bothered with dumb childish name calling?  :lol:

conair.gif?w=780

#80 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 21,652 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 10 June 2018 - 05:48 PM

36b79c99bf56bdbd116e7ac39b2269ec.gif

• fobar, chons and NikkiNeversleep like this

#81 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 21,652 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 11 June 2018 - 08:51 PM

.... after many hours of pure speculation, the professionals have concluded >

" deep depression " was the cause -

I heard it on CNN just now, so it must be true ...

#82 NikkiNeversleep

NikkiNeversleep

OG Werdum Fan - What's my name? EBAH!

• Free
  • 9,133 posts
  • LocationZion

Posted 11 June 2018 - 08:58 PM

RIP Toni.

• Eclipse76 and Bezerker101 like this

14bc338cb6ce0e92287617616411.gif

#83 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,836 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 09:50 PM

every word you wrote, total **** as per usual 

am I supposed to be bothered with dumb childish name calling?  :lol:

You pop back up acting hard on the net and then deny it... lol.  

F*ck Bourdain btw.  His daughter will be a train wreck before she's even of legal drinking age.

#84 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Free
  • 11,020 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:51 AM

Did karma catch up to the guy wishing genocide on the whites of the world? Rest in Piss 

HanDGuN kungFOO mixxed with AK karate(KiLLuminatti)

WeidemiGod, Conor McGr8, & Jon the boneless Jones R the trend setters...

Nemesis2Few^inspiration2many~Veni~Vidi~Vici~
xgllya.gif33ddnqr.gif

#85 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Free
  • 11,020 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:19 AM

HanDGuN kungFOO mixxed with AK karate(KiLLuminatti)

WeidemiGod, Conor McGr8, & Jon the boneless Jones R the trend setters...

Nemesis2Few^inspiration2many~Veni~Vidi~Vici~
xgllya.gif33ddnqr.gif

#86 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 21,652 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 22 June 2018 - 05:37 PM

autopsy report released > no drugs or alcohol in system, cremated in France

#87 classicboxer

classicboxer

THE KING OF THE FORUM

• Free
  • 19,316 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 June 2018 - 06:38 PM

autopsy report released > no drugs or alcohol in system, cremated in France

This immediately popped into my head when I read your post!

• Bezerker101 and -idyb- like this

giphy.gif

#88 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 21,652 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 22 June 2018 - 07:32 PM

This immediately popped into my head when I read your post!

..... one of the greatest bands ever ....

• classicboxer likes this

#89 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 14,315 posts
  • Location💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐GSP's #1 Fan ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🏒🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

Posted 23 June 2018 - 04:35 AM

..... one of the greatest bands ever ....

my favorite band

• classicboxer likes this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#90 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 14,221 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 07:15 AM

Some photos of Bourdain's girlfriend with another man appeared online shortly before he killed himself. That couldn't have helped his mood if he was already feeling down. :(

• Bezerker101 likes this

#91 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,634 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 08:33 AM

• Bezerker101 likes this

#92 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 21,652 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 24 June 2018 - 04:54 AM

it is somewhat believable as a theory,

... .bcoz I don't believe he would kill himself over Asia or in France

• StompGrind likes this

#93 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,634 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 06:59 AM

it is somewhat believable as a theory,

... .bcoz I don't believe he would kill himself over Asia or in France

Some of the stuff Alex says is on point in premise if not wacky details regarding the future, globalists & government wanting to control everything but i don't buy this theory. I also find it kinda gross regardless if he has sources that tell him things i don't like the line which he crosses to sensationalize everything by saying the wackiest things to be controversial because he knows it will get more views and his sheep will eat it up, idolize him and buy his products. 

I actually h8 that about him but i do think he's a good guy at heart besides that and he does care about the direction this country is heading with all the BS. 

I also don't think Anthony's decision was as simple as he's old, did everything he wanted to do so everything numb and he got in a dark place drowning in his head then finally decided to take his life. I definitely think there were several somethings going on more than just the usual deep depression people go through and i think it was a lot of things all at once for him to make that choice. 

When three of my loves ones died back to back within the span of a few yrs i totally didn't wanna live anymore i'm just not the kinda person that would ever actually entertain those thoughts for real. It was more like i felt like the world has nothing to offer me anymore, i didn't feel like i had much to offer back either and i kinda just wished i wasn't born rather than feeling like i wanna actually take my life. Whenever i found my self in a dark patch i simply listened to it but moved on and honestly the things that always helped me snap out of it most of the time where the most basic and simple acts of kindness from people and it was usually strangers or casual friends i really didn't expect that from. Go figure how much a small act of kindness can mean to someone. I wish more people would be like that. World would be a lot better place. 

Edited by StompGrind, 24 June 2018 - 07:05 AM.

#94 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 14,315 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 01:31 PM

turns out it was all wolf tickets and hes still alive

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#95 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 14,315 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 01:42 PM

nvm  fake news

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#96 IrishSemtex

IrishSemtex
  • Free
  • 4,829 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 07:24 AM

.... after many hours of pure speculation, the professionals have concluded >
" deep depression " was the cause -

I heard it on CNN just now, so it must be true ...

A suicide due to depression?? That's frickin weird. Kudos to CNN for cracking the case. Hopefully some day they will let me know if lava is hot or not.
  • sobercuban likes this
Jenna didn't tap.

Mauro will not divide us.

#97 sobercuban

sobercuban

HGIC

• Moderators
  • 61,582 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 25 June 2018 - 08:41 AM

A suicide due to depression?? That's frickin weird. Kudos to CNN for cracking the case. Hopefully some day they will let me know if lava is hot or not.

Did you miss that notification I posted from them about "You can't stop lava"? They're already investigating.  

edit: here it is

post-406774-0-23451500-1525874596.jpg

• StompGrind, Eclipse76 and IrishSemtex like this

post-406774-0-75557900-1533750560.gif

post-406774-0-58737000-1534995991.jpg

#98 IrishSemtex

IrishSemtex
  • Free
  • 4,829 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 05:25 AM

Did you miss that notification I posted from them about "You can't stop lava"? They're already investigating.

edit: here it is

post-406774-0-23451500-1525874596.jpg

Lol yes, that's gold. It was the impetus for my sarcasm :)
  • sobercuban likes this
Jenna didn't tap.

Mauro will not divide us.