Sign in to follow this  
BART-O-LINI

Official petition to overturn Romero/Whittaker decision

He got cut for acting like a jack***.

It's not as if he's the first person to do so. In the same Q&A Dana also said that Colby can act however he wants, he's not going to tell people how to behave. Seems like a double standard

Colby is a jack***, but he wasn't dragging on a fight that he could have potentially stopped, all while showboating.

Tbh yoel v RW should be an immediate rematch

no, do we really give yoel another title shot after missing weight 2 title shots in a row?

Edited by PunchBag

I'm one of Yoel's biggest supporters here and i'd say nah. 

if you ask me who won just looking at it as a whole fight i'd say Yoel landed more significant blows, did more damage, went for the kill more, pushed the pace more without regard for gassing & had Whitagoat in way more trouble numerous times more than Rob did Yoel. 

Under the scoring by rds points system at the very best Yoel got a draw and tbh that's a little iffy. Rob did out point him in fairness

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

Rob beat him with one leg in the first fight and one hand in the second. Nothing this man can't do!

He can't stop breaking things. Yoel too strong

• Like 3

No thanks. I was surprised when they announced the winner, since I (like most) saw the fight 47-47. I thought maybe they'd give Romero a 47-46 win, but I think Rob did more than enough to keep round 3 from being a 10-8.

But, it is what it is. Whittaker got a gift and it will go down as a win in the record books. In a sport that's riddled with terrible judging, this isn't the worst we've ever seen and it certainly won't be the last controversial decision.

Time to move on.

This is great guys, keep em coming. I'm gonna print this up and Colby will hand this straight to Trump when he sees him.

Crying-Kansas-Kid.gif

Crying-Northwestern-Kid.gif

giphy.gif

When I see a crime, it is my duty, as an American, to bring justice to those who were wronged.

• Like 5

Real Americans do not defend cheating commies who crap their pants.

Barts just pissed that Vert canceled their camping trip
  • Like 3

When I see a crime, it is my duty, as an American, to bring justice to those who were wronged.

is incest not a crime in America?

Edited by crangs
  • Like 3

Not in every corner, bucko. I'm not going to sit here and let you discount every tender, golden moment I had as a young man.

What are we talking here? Sister? Brother? Mom? Dad? Cousin? Talk to me

Bobby Knucks beat this dude twice, once with 1 leg and once with 1 arm, easiest paydays of his life

What are we talking here? Sister? Brother? Mom? Dad? Cousin? Talk to me

I'm not going to lie. I don't really have the credentials. But if I had a sister I would be a card-carrying member of deepest southern society secrets and family traditions. But I have a right to dream, man.

Not in every corner, bucko. I'm not going to sit here and let you discount every tender, golden moment I had with a young man.

nor should you!

• Like 2

if you ask me who won just looking at it as a whole fight i'd say Yoel pushed the pace more without regard for gassing

Except for the large portions of the fight where he was just standing there, literally not moving? lol
  • Like 2

how does a Olympic wrestler not make weight

Yoel hired lockhart last week so something unexpected happened

Hes on mma hour tommorow so hopefully de find out

Except for the large portions of the fight where he was just standing there, literally not moving? lol

pretty sure he was trying to not **** himself again

• Like 1