Sign in to follow this  
fuksobercuban

Cael Sanderson

the guy beat yoel romero and also beat Daniel Cormier when cale was a junior and cormier was a senior

vs romero

vs cormier

Edited by jackdanielsposter
  • Like 1

Who? Oh you mean Cael. 

Who knows how he would have done. A person's bread n butter wrestling game doesn't always translate to MMA. i.e. at that level those guys develop very specific game and it doesn't always translate plus not every great wrestler picks up other skills that easy. 

I'm sure with his work ethic and skill he would have done very good but who knows if he would have done as well as DC & Yoel. 

• Like 2

Who? Oh you mean Cael. 

Who knows how he would have done. A person's bread n butter wrestling game doesn't always translate to MMA. i.e. at that level those guys develop very specific game and it doesn't always translate plus not every great wrestler picks up other skills that easy. 

I'm sure with his work ethic and skill he would have done very good but who knows if he would have done as well as DC & Yoel. 

kale-and-vision.jpg

• Like 1

You cant just be good at wrestling and automatically incorporate it into MMA. It needs to be tweaked A LOT. Something that Yoel and DC have done well. Some others may have not.

• Like 2

kale-and-vision.jpg

Fixed

I love me some Kale. I like to coat it in olive oil and bake in with this seasoning which is bomb. 

mccormick-grill-mates-chipotle-roasted-g

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2

kale-and-vision.jpg

Fixed

I love me some Kale. I like to coat it in olive oil and bake in with this seasoning which is bomb. 

mccormick-grill-mates-chipotle-roasted-g

Iooks good. I want but likely not happening here