Sign in to follow this  
OzStraya

Post fight x-ray of Bobby Knuckles broken hand

4Sck6eW.jpg

god damn. Won that fight with lefts, kicks and right hellbows for 4.5 rounds and survived multiple YOLO shots that have killed others. What a beast.

the fact that this kid is still only 27 is what shocks me most. Not even at his peak

isnt someone here a radiographer / radioligist? btw?

Edited by Ozpride
  • Like 4

Lazy bastards didn't even put their own marker on there, they used the computer generated one....smh

He snapped the **** out of his 1st metacarpal though.

LMFAO he was complaining about that!

smdh

the broken bit is the thumb where the bone is in tew places you can

Interim title fight coming up

this isnt Criedcan m8, Rob will probably fight next week

Lazy bastards didn't even put their own marker on there, they used the computer generated one....smh

He snapped the **** out of his 1st metacarpal though.

that's bad?

Poor Rob. He's so brittle. Hope he heals up soon so he can get that first title defence under his belt and join greats such as bisping.

• Like 5

Poor Rob. He's so brittle. Hope he heals up soon so he can get that first title defence under his belt and join greats such as bisping.

tenor.gif?itemid=5695621

• Like 1

He's weidman 2.0, gets injured if a fly lands on him, makes excuses, thinks he wins when he loses.

Edited by BART-O-LINI

I think he broke it when he hit the ground after getting KTFO, twice. Oh but he won, I'm sure of it, he won.

You must be unclear on what KTFO means..
  • Like 7

You must be unclear on what KTFO means..

that's how a top 20 university grad going 'incognito'spells incognito mate

He's weidman 2.0, gets injured if a fly lands on him, makes excuses, thinks he wins when he loses.

I don't get this salt

rob won, he has no reasons to give excuses, and he never did once plus he just fought the most explosive man in the ufc since Hendo 

• Like 1

clear break, if he did it early in the fight it probably started to kill in the later rounds once the swelling hit.

wouldve been fine with a Whittaker win or a draw. no way you can give yoel the decision in that fight.

• Like 3

that's bad?

Yes breaking bones anywhere is bad lol.

As far as pain goes I couldn't tell you, I've had patients that have had way worse breaks in worse areas that I could position fine because of their pain tolerence. Then I've had others with hairline fractures that start crying as soon as you touch them.

I've never broken my hand so I couldn't tell you.

• Like 2

Yes breaking bones anywhere is bad lol.

As far as pain goes I couldn't tell you, I've had patients that have had way worse breaks in worse areas that I could position fine because of their pain tolerence. Then I've had others with hairline fractures that start crying as soon as you touch them.

I've never broken my hand so I couldn't tell you.

When I broke my leg it was still in a straight line from knee to heel but my leg was twisted from below the knee around to the point where my foot was rotated 90 degrees like i was opening up to kick a football.  Didn't hurt until i got to the hospital and they started x-raying it.  The shock and adrenaline had worn off at that point

• Like 1

When I broke my leg it was still in a straight line from knee to heel but my leg was twisted from below the knee around to the point where my foot was rotated 90 degrees like i was opening up to kick a football. Didn't hurt until i got to the hospital and they started x-raying it. The shock and adrenaline had worn off at that point

My sympathy towards people in pain wore off a long time ago. They way I see it, you were in pain before you got there and you'll be in pain afterwards so just let me do my job so we can see what's going on. I hate trying to position difficult patients. You either have to manhandle them or switch your IR position to get the view you want.

Xray corpses was weird in the beginning but I got over that really quick too. About the only thing that still bothers me now is when you xray child abuse victims with the parents literally standing right there. It's fuc*ing gut wrenching.

My sympathy towards people in pain wore off a long time ago. They way I see it, you were in pain before you got there and you'll be in pain afterwards so just let me do my job so we can see what's going on. I hate trying to position difficult patients. You either have to manhandle them or switch your IR position to get the view you want.

Xray corpses was weird in the beginning but I got over that really quick too. About the only thing that still bothers me now is when you xray child abuse victims with the parents literally standing right there. It's fuc*ing gut wrenching.

yeah. I think it was only when I sat on the xray table that I finally got a chance to sit and think about what the fook was happening so that's why it kicked in then. The other stuff yeah, that would suck serious ballz.

'Brittle Knuckles' will never be a great like the GOAT.

• Like 1

The funny thing about that picture is that it's an actual thing. It's called Throckmorton and it literally makes your penis point towards the hip that's in pain.

The funny thing about that picture is that it's an actual thing. It's called Throckmorton and it literally makes your penis point towards the hip that's in pain.

You don't have to tell me, I lived it

2nu1w8l.jpg

I had a hairline fracture by my hip joint

What did you Google?  X-ray images with penis? 

I guess the better question is, why?

• Like 5

What did you Google? X-ray images with penis?

IDYB got bant for less fyi info

• Like 4

What did you Google? X-ray images with penis?

its in his "things to harass my work colleague with" folder

• Like 2

Trying to get me banned?

no but some time in the cottage would do you good mate :)

Edited by Ozpride
  • Like 2

2nu1w8l.jpg

I had a hairline fracture by my hip joint

now thats a positive throckmorton if ive ever seen one

u guys should delete the bottom half of this thread before vert comes in here and gets the genius idea to start a thread asking which direction our johnson hangs.

Edited by -idyb-

IDYB got bant for less fyi info

to be fair i would have ate that cake too. i didn't find it that offensive. it looked delicious.

can't say the same about that penis.

enjoy your ban bartoloni

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1