• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 02:00 AM

Well after another big UFC PPV done its time for another What's Next for the winner's and losers!

Winner's

Robert Whittaker

Close or not Rob got the nod in his second showdown with Romero. Plus with talk of Yoel going up to Light heavyweight I doubt we see a third fight between them. We are just yet to see how long a lay off Whittaker will need off with this latest injury to his hand.

Next Opponent: Kelvin Gastelum

Colby Covington

Well it looks like all of Colby's at times divisive self promotion have worked out. He's now the interim champion and in position for the biggest fight of his entire career so far. It will be interesting to see how quick a turn around they can have in getting the Welterweight unification fight booked.

Next Opponent: Tyron Woodley

Holly Holm

It must be awesome being Holly Holm. The last of that original trinity of popular women's bantamweights she's only ever one win away from a massive fight and now that she's got it its just a matter of who does she choose? We have seen how Holm vs. Cyborg goes and frankly I can't see it going any differently if they run it back. We haven't seen her take on Nunes and her popularity alone would likely supersede Ketlen Viera's case for a tile shot.

Next Opponent: Amanda Nunes

Tai Tuivasa

Someone I think who could benefit with slowing down in terms of the quality of opponent he's facing so quickly. Tuivasa looked like he was pushed to his limits against a game Arlovski. At only 25 he could have over 10 years left in the UFC so maybe slow the progression slightly.

Next Opponent: Justin Willis

Mike Jackson

Mike Jackson wasted his UFC opportunity compared to CM Punk. No matter how bad he was, after that fight nobody can say Punk didn't give his absolute everything out there. Mike Jackson can make no such claim. He could have finished Punk about half a dozen times in that fight and was basically toying with him which nobody likes to see.

Next Opponent: Bellator/PFL or ONE might pick him up if he's lucky

Loser's

Yoel Romero

Coming up short in making weight and the fight Yoel looks set for a move up in weight, he says he wants to fight DC but I wouldn't put all your eggs in that basket Yoel. With Light heavyweight being one of the most stagnant divisions he will likely jump very close to the front of the line in terms of a title shot with just one big name needed.

Next Opponent: Winner of Oezdemir vs. Shogun

Rafael Dos Anjos

RDA gets his first taste of defeat at Welterweight which must suck to a guy who's talked so much ****! With both guys coming off a loss and being ranked 1st and 3rd it makes all the sense to book RDA vs. Wonderboy. The pressure/volume striker vs. the counter striker alone sounds interesting.

Next Opponent: Stephen Thompson

Megan Anderson

The UFC is probably kicking itself now for booking Anderson vs. Holm. Megan was billed as being a real 145er and a potential challenge to Cyborg. That shine has all been rubbed off now. What makes it even worse is that with 145 having no rankings structure there is nothing really left for her now since there are no other 145er's and she cant make 135.

Next Opponent: ??????

Andrei Arlovski

I feel like I own Arlovski an apology I was calling for him to retire nearly a year ago after that 0-5 run but look at him now this year he's 2-1 since then and that loss being a razor thin decision coming to a young contender. Shamil and he are both close together and Shamil needs a notable Heavyweight win to move up the rankings.

Next Opponent: Shamil Abdurakhimov

CM Punk

Even if its the only thing I can commend him on Punk proved he is really tough. There was never really a moment when he was in the fight and very easily could have turtled up and looked for an escape multiple times but he didn't. Obviously he's not going to be in the UFC again and I also doubt he competes in MMA again period because if he's signed with the UFC I doubt Dana would release him when his name alone would probably still draw some fans.

Next Opponent: Hopefully nobody

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#2 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 21,652 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 11 June 2018 - 02:26 AM

when the ufc needs a guaranteed w for a young up n' comer prospect,

... Jackson;s phone will ring -

#3 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 21,652 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 11 June 2018 - 02:34 AM

... debuting against Holly just so the ufc can gauge you is not the smartest management move I've seen;

but u know it's all about money -

#4 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 21,652 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 11 June 2018 - 02:39 AM

Romero and RDA need to at least contemplate retirement, explore other avenues of income,

I can see RDA becoming a gatekeeper eventually, ..... Romero 41 .. too .

#5 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 21,652 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 11 June 2018 - 02:42 AM

... next year you'll see Overeem on FightPass

#6 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,573 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 04:12 AM

TT needs another name at HW. Winner of JDS and whatshisface perhaps?

Slugfest with hunt would also be fun.
  • Jolldan likes this

#7 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 21,652 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 11 June 2018 - 04:22 AM

the ufc has serious exploitation plans for Junior ....

what a pathetic division -

#8 King_Can!

King_Can!

LEAFS NATION MOFOS

• Free
  • 26,733 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 05:00 AM

he trains with hunt, would never happen

• OzStraya and Bezerker101 like this

IRT/

\+/ UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion \+/

\+/ Fighter Picks League 3 Champion \+/
giphy.gif

#9 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 06:17 AM

I like Tuivasa and maybe Arlovski was just a good foil for him on the night but I think he needs to just keep progressing and improving his overall game he's only 25 remember because that fight seemed to push him to use all the tricks he had in and it was still razor close.

No need to give him another big name like JDS yet let the kid cut his teeth and lets build the hype around him.

Edited by Jolldan, 11 June 2018 - 06:18 AM.

• Marble likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#10 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 8,113 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 11 June 2018 - 06:28 AM

Tai vs Diaper boy next wouldn't be a bad match.

The Rda vs Thompson fight sounds fantastic though

Not so sure about Kelvin though, Dana seemed pretty adamant when asked that he had some "personal issues" he had to work out before even thinking about getting a title shot. Rob needs some time off anyway after that beating so he'll probably be looking to fight about the same time that Weidman comes back

#11 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 12,989 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 11 June 2018 - 10:07 AM

I would like to see Romero fighting someone low ranked tbh. Why ? Because I wanna see what some of these up comers got.

Aint gonna happen but I would like to see Rob vs Weidman (Gastelum deserves the next shot of course).

Holm vs Amanda is a given at this point but I would rather Amanda vs Cyborg, of course.

CM Punk vs Bruce Buffer sounds good to me.

• Bezerker101 likes this

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"Who tha fook is that guy ?"

"I wove you Mi"

#12 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 8,113 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 11 June 2018 - 11:44 AM

I would like to see Romero fighting someone low ranked tbh. Why ? Because I wanna see what some of these up comers got.

Aint gonna happen but I would like to see Rob vs Weidman (Gastelum deserves the next shot of course).

Holm vs Amanda is a given at this point but I would rather Amanda vs Cyborg, of course.

CM Punk vs Bruce Buffer sounds good to me.

Don't be surprised if we do get Weidman vs Whittaker next. Rob was asked on the mma hour today who he thought was next between the 2 and he was shocked that Ariel even asked. He was clearly under the impression that it was Weidman since he finished Kelvin already
  • skillandpower likes this

#13 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 8,523 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 11:55 AM

Don't be surprised if we do get Weidman vs Whittaker next. Rob was asked on the mma hour today who he thought was next between the 2 and he was shocked that Ariel even asked. He was clearly under the impression that it was Weidman since he finished Kelvin already

Its really hard to make a argument for Fatselum since Weidman finished him...looks like Weidman v RW in nov/dec

• Weidman_The_God likes this

#14 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 12,989 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 11 June 2018 - 12:25 PM

New FC probably got no interest on Gastelum having a shot now, sorry.

Weidman is a former champ who accomplished some title defenses and got the NY behind him .. yeah do the I can see that

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"I wove you Mi"

#15 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 8,113 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 11 June 2018 - 12:30 PM

Its really hard to make a argument for Fatselum since Weidman finished him...looks like Weidman v RW in nov/dec

Agreed and it's the better match up all around. Well for everybody not named Whittaker or OzCan that is..

#16 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 12,989 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 11 June 2018 - 12:52 PM

Agreed and it's the better match up all around. Well for everybody not named Whittaker or OzCan that is..

Ok now we have a discussion m8 lol

How is Weidman a bad match up for Rob. Please, explain yourself WTGOAT. Im curious now.

Edited by skillandpower, 11 June 2018 - 12:57 PM.

• Bubba_Sparks and Weidman_The_God like this

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"I wove you Mi"

#17 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,573 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 01:00 PM

Here's a funny thing.
What do Kelvin, Romero, bisping, rockhold and Weidman have in common?

They all have more wins over former champions than the current champion.

Curious. I'd like Whittaker to right that odd statistic by fighting Weidman next. Gastelum should get the shot after that.
  • StompGrind and Weidman_The_God like this

#18 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 8,113 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 11 June 2018 - 01:24 PM

Ok now we have a discussion m8 lol

How is Weidman a bad match up for Rob. Please, explain yourself WTGOAT. Im curious now.

Weidman is by far the most well rounded guy Whittaker will have ever fought. And after the layoff should be well rested and healthy, and judging off how good he looked against Kelvin I think the Chris is starting to finally enter into his prime.

Compare him to the last couple opponents of Rob. Weidman has better cardio and better bjj than Romero, better kicks and elbows as well. Weidman has better striking, wrestling and cardio than Jacare.

It'll make for a fascinating match up but I do see Weidman winning either a clear cut 4-1 decision or a late sub/tko
  • Omoplataypus likes this

#19 TheBigD

TheBigD
  • Free
  • 2,446 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 04:30 PM

Whittaker is primed for holding the belt ransom another 2 years.

• StompGrind and Bezerker101 like this

#20 AndyWang

AndyWang
  • Elite
  • 25,951 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 05:08 PM

I lost by attending that main card at the last minute and having to deal with O'Hare airport

• Bezerker101 likes this

jaybird86: Most people can randomly pick 50-60% correct but Jon's are about 10-15% correct.

#21 OzStraya

OzStraya

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,904 posts
  • LocationCormier actually SUCKS

Posted 11 June 2018 - 05:55 PM

Tai vs Diaper boy next wouldn't be a bad match.

The Rda vs Thompson fight sounds fantastic though

Not so sure about Kelvin though, Dana seemed pretty adamant when asked that he had some "personal issues" he had to work out before even thinking about getting a title shot. Rob needs some time off anyway after that beating so he'll probably be looking to fight about the same time that Weidman comes back

shame Weidman is 1-4 and nowhere near a title shot. I'd like to see the matchup if Chris gets another win though. Weidman vs Brunson or Jacare makes sense

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#22 OzStraya

OzStraya

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,904 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 05:58 PM

its a fking shame the UFC let Moose go. Moose vs Rob could be more exciting than Rob vs Yolo II

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#23 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 01:34 AM

Whittaker is primed for holding the belt ransom another 2 years.

I doubt he's out that long and if so I doubt they'd let him keep the belt.

Probably see him again end of 2018 or early 2019.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#24 BarbaricBob

BarbaricBob
  • Free
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 06:02 AM

shame Weidman is 1-4 and nowhere near a title shot. I'd like to see the matchup if Chris gets another win though. Weidman vs Brunson or Jacare makes sense

Crazy how he's only lost 3 fights in his entire career but has somehow lost 4 of his last 5...

#25 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 06:25 AM

Im not opposed to Weidman earning his way back to a tile shot but him being next is laughable to me.

He has been pretty inactive having only had 4 fights in the last 3 years (Lost 3 of them by KO/TKO) his only win of the four is against a guy many say is just a fat Welterweight.

I think he needs 2 more big wins before Weidman is a viable contender again.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#26 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 8,523 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 06:30 AM

its a fking shame the UFC let Moose go. Moose vs Rob could be more exciting than Rob vs Yolo II

lol....pretty much every fight Yoel is in gets some sort of bonus..are you sure about this statement?

#27 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 8,523 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 06:31 AM

Im not opposed to Weidman earning his way back to a tile shot but him being next is laughable to me.

He has been pretty inactive having only had 4 fights in the last 3 years (Lost 3 of them by KO/TKO) his only win of the four is against a guy many say is just a fat Welterweight.

Maybe but how does Gastelum jump over him when Weidman recently finished him??

#28 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 06:39 AM

Maybe but how does Gastelum jump over him when Weidman recently finished him??

Gastelum would have been my choice if you were to ask for an opponent for Rob in another month or two as he has bee more active and I think you could argue beating the former champion should be enough to jump Chris when he has been inactive.

This ends up devolving in to a bigger conversation about rankings, should fighters be lowered down the rankings because of inactivity all that sort of stuff.

However I realise the hypocrisy in that statement when I want to see Conor vs. Khabib lol 

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#29 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 8,523 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 07:00 AM

Gastelum would have been my choice if you were to ask for an opponent for Rob in another month or two as he has bee more active and I think you could argue beating the former champion should be enough to jump Chris when he has been inactive.

This ends up devolving in to a bigger conversation about rankings, should fighters be lowered down the rankings because of inactivity all that sort of stuff.

However I realise the hypocrisy in that statement when I want to see Conor vs. Khabib lol 

lol, Id say beating Jacare is more justification than beating Bisping(short notice).... I guess it will come down to who is ready around Nov/Dec.

Dana alluded to some personal issue Fatselum has right now...who knows whats up with that and how long it will take to clear that issue up.

#30 PunchBag

PunchBag

Take Your Best Shot..

• Free
  • 14,134 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 07:21 AM

Well after another big UFC PPV done its time for another What's Next for the winner's and losers!

Winner's

Robert Whittaker

Close or not Rob got the nod in his second showdown with Romero. Plus with talk of Yoel going up to Light heavyweight I doubt we see a third fight between them. We are just yet to see how long a lay off Whittaker will need off with this latest injury to his hand.

Next Opponent: Kelvin Gastelum

Colby Covington

Well it looks like all of Colby's at times divisive self promotion have worked out. He's now the interim champion and in position for the biggest fight of his entire career so far. It will be interesting to see how quick a turn around they can have in getting the Welterweight unification fight booked.

Next Opponent: Tyron Woodley

Holly Holm

It must be awesome being Holly Holm. The last of that original trinity of popular women's bantamweights she's only ever one win away from a massive fight and now that she's got it its just a matter of who does she choose? We have seen how Holm vs. Cyborg goes and frankly I can't see it going any differently if they run it back. We haven't seen her take on Nunes and her popularity alone would likely supersede Ketlen Viera's case for a tile shot.

Next Opponent: Amanda Nunes

Tai Tuivasa

Someone I think who could benefit with slowing down in terms of the quality of opponent he's facing so quickly. Tuivasa looked like he was pushed to his limits against a game Arlovski. At only 25 he could have over 10 years left in the UFC so maybe slow the progression slightly.

Next Opponent: Justin Willis

Mike Jackson

Mike Jackson wasted his UFC opportunity compared to CM Punk. No matter how bad he was, after that fight nobody can say Punk didn't give his absolute everything out there. Mike Jackson can make no such claim. He could have finished Punk about half a dozen times in that fight and was basically toying with him which nobody likes to see.

Next Opponent: Bellator/PFL or ONE might pick him up if he's lucky

Loser's

Yoel Romero

Coming up short in making weight and the fight Yoel looks set for a move up in weight, he says he wants to fight DC but I wouldn't put all your eggs in that basket Yoel. With Light heavyweight being one of the most stagnant divisions he will likely jump very close to the front of the line in terms of a title shot with just one big name needed.

Next Opponent: Winner of Oezdemir vs. Shogun

Rafael Dos Anjos

RDA gets his first taste of defeat at Welterweight which must suck to a guy who's talked so much ****! With both guys coming off a loss and being ranked 1st and 3rd it makes all the sense to book RDA vs. Wonderboy. The pressure/volume striker vs. the counter striker alone sounds interesting.

Next Opponent: Stephen Thompson

Megan Anderson

The UFC is probably kicking itself now for booking Anderson vs. Holm. Megan was billed as being a real 145er and a potential challenge to Cyborg. That shine has all been rubbed off now. What makes it even worse is that with 145 having no rankings structure there is nothing really left for her now since there are no other 145er's and she cant make 135.

Next Opponent: ??????

Andrei Arlovski

I feel like I own Arlovski an apology I was calling for him to retire nearly a year ago after that 0-5 run but look at him now this year he's 2-1 since then and that loss being a razor thin decision coming to a young contender. Shamil and he are both close together and Shamil needs a notable Heavyweight win to move up the rankings.

Next Opponent: Shamil Abdurakhimov

CM Punk

Even if its the only thing I can commend him on Punk proved he is really tough. There was never really a moment when he was in the fight and very easily could have turtled up and looked for an escape multiple times but he didn't. Obviously he's not going to be in the UFC again and I also doubt he competes in MMA again period because if he's signed with the UFC I doubt Dana would release him when his name alone would probably still draw some fans.

Next Opponent: Hopefully nobody

presonally i think arlovski was robbed

• VertFTW likes this

brZ51I9.jpg

#31 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 8,113 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 12 June 2018 - 02:39 PM

He has been pretty inactive having only had 4 fights in the last 3 years (Lost 3 of them by KO/TKO) his only win of the four is against a guy many say is just a fat Welterweight.

Almost as laughable as giving the next shot to the guy that got dominated and finished by him.

Also please stop counting the Moose "loss" he obviously didn't get ko'ed and the fact that stands as a loss is even more laughable.

Aside from that Weidman is a 3 time defending former champion with a finish win over the top contender and Rob wants him next. Hard to argue for Kelvin now
  • VertFTW likes this

#32 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 8,113 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 12 June 2018 - 02:41 PM

Lol nice b8 m8

Even your boy Rob thinks Weidman deserves the next shot, get ready for a beat down bud. Whittaker not even going to get 1 title defense before giving the belt back to the Chris.

LMFAO

#33 OzStraya

OzStraya

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,904 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 02:43 PM

Lol nice b8 m8

Even your boy Rob thinks Weidman deserves the next shot, get ready for a beat down bud. Whittaker not even going to get 1 title defense before giving the belt back to the Chris.

LMFAO

the sad thing is that it's obvious even you don't believe your own nonsense about Criedcan anymore :(

v4MjFdj.png

#34 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 8,113 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 12 June 2018 - 02:45 PM

the sad thing is that it's obvious even you don't believe your own nonsense about Criedcan anymore :(

Really? I wasn't aware of that.

Don't worry when the fight gets scheduled you and me are going to have a MASSIVE bet to contend with.

Don't duck. =)

#35 OzStraya

OzStraya

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,904 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 02:56 PM

Really? I wasn't aware of that.

Don't worry when the fight gets scheduled you and me are going to have a MASSIVE bet to contend with.

Don't duck. =)

an inactive 1-4 is not getting a shot i promise you.

v4MjFdj.png

#36 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 8,113 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 12 June 2018 - 03:04 PM

For your own sake you had better hope that Kelvin gets the next shot.

#37 OzStraya

OzStraya

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,904 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 03:10 PM

For your own sake you had better hope that Kelvin gets the next shot.

Rob demolishes no heart Criedcan m8

v4MjFdj.png

#38 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 8,113 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 12 June 2018 - 03:27 PM

Rob demolishes no heart Criedcan m8

Pretty obvious to tell that you don't even believe that m8.

We'll see if you actually take the bet when it gets scheduled.

#39 OzStraya

OzStraya

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,904 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 04:10 PM

Pretty obvious to tell that you don't even believe that m8.

We'll see if you actually take the bet when it gets scheduled.

Lol oh no I certainly do. Chris is gatekeeper now. His heart is gone

v4MjFdj.png

#40 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,573 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 11:03 PM

Weidman is a tough match up for Whittaker.

#41 OzStraya

OzStraya

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,904 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 12:44 AM

can't even say it with conviction anymore mate!
  • Bubba_Sparks likes this

v4MjFdj.png

#42 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 12:52 AM

I think it would make a good fight but by the time this fight would be ready he would have been out for over a year and having one win in his last four.

Give him Jacare first.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#43 OzStraya

OzStraya

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,904 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 12:57 AM

I think it would make a good fight but by the time this fight would be ready he would have been out for over a year and having one win in his last four.

Give him Jacare first.

id prefer Weidman vs Brunson

Edited by Ozpride, 19 June 2018 - 12:57 AM.

• Jolldan likes this

v4MjFdj.png

#44 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 12,989 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 19 June 2018 - 11:27 AM

It will ending up being Rob vs Weidman based on what New FC is doing lately

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"I wove you Mi"