Dana White Observations

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 7,862 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 11:06 AM

Noticing more and more that he is getting out of touch with reality...in the post fight presser didnt know the answer to anything(was always delegating responses).

Also about morning weigh ins....all fighters (except Till) say they want morning weigh ins but hes hell bent on changing it.

I think hes pretty close to quitting or changing role or something weird.

• skillandpower likes this

#2 agtx

agtx
  • Free
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 11:24 AM

He said theres over 500 fighters on the roster all of which were asked & most of the fighters wanted them at 4pm.
  • skillandpower likes this

tenor.gif

#3 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 7,862 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 11:26 AM

He said theres over 500 fighters on the roster all of which were asked & most of the fighters wanted them at 4pm.

yeah, lol

this is like his rants against Mike Jackson and Showtime/Espinoza...hes just pulling a rabbit out of his as$ to fit his reasoning.

#4 jaybird86

jaybird86
  • Ultimate
  • 5,387 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 11 June 2018 - 11:29 AM

He looked incredibly unhealthy and was shaking.  He had the trump tanning spoon lines around his eyes too.

Anything for $7

#5 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 7,862 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 11:30 AM

He looked incredibly unhealthy and was shaking.  He had the trump tanning spoon lines around his eyes too.

Good post, seems like some sort of anxiety disorder problem or something weird...good that you mention that because I noticed it too.

• jaybird86 likes this

#6 hamaliafreud

hamaliafreud
  • Free
  • 137 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 11:56 AM

**** makes you shake like jelly afterwards... if you are out of shape ,middle aged, coke , **** pills,bad genes .....whatever...

#7 agtx

agtx
  • Free
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 02:51 PM

**** makes you shake like jelly afterwards... if you are out of shape ,middle aged, coke , **** pills,bad genes .....whatever...

I imagine having to look after manchildren who are also the ufcs biggest stars like Jon Jones & Conor Mcgreggor must be pretty stressful when they keep doing dumb things that cause huge problems & limit the potential profits of the company. Now all these “goofs” missing weight & trying to pick their fights.

Dana White doesnt suffer falls well or people who inconveniencing him. He probably feels like beating the **** out of Conor most of the time but has to suck his **** instead.

Edited by agtx, 11 June 2018 - 02:54 PM.

tenor.gif

#8 King_Can!

King_Can!

LEAFS NATION MOFOS

• Free
  • 26,537 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 05:47 PM

Good post, seems like some sort of anxiety disorder problem or something weird...good that you mention that because I noticed it too.

dudes just getting old. he's done this chit for decades, hes not going to start getting anxiety now, especially because of a post fight presser

• Kookork and Bezerker101 like this

IRT/

\+/ UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion \+/

\+/ Fighter Picks League 3 Champion \+/
giphy.gif

#9 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 7,862 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 05:48 PM

dudes just getting old. he's done this chit for decades, hes not going to start getting anxiety now, especially because of a post fight presser

The shaking was weird...never seen him do that.

#10 PunchBag

PunchBag

Take Your Best Shot..

• Free
  • 14,007 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:57 PM

i think dana has lost all his power with the sale and now he pretty much just pretends to know whats happening

brZ51I9.jpg

#11 mlarrivee

mlarrivee
  • Free
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 08:05 PM

Don't know if you saw Iaquanta on the MMA hour today,

he really rips into Dana White.  I have a new respect for him, after standing is ground against Khabib, I was surprised of how brutally honest he is.

Watch 2:00 hours in exactly

at 2:00 hours

Edited by mlarrivee, 11 June 2018 - 08:06 PM.

#12 RadLad

RadLad
  • Free
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 08:21 PM

I noticed he seemed a bit off tbh almost seemed like he was bored, didn't seem excited about any of the fighters winning or anything. Anyway, Dana is the man and the UFC would be worse without him I think, I'm probably the only one here who has this opinion though lol

F**k you, GSP.

#13 agtx

agtx
  • Free
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 01:12 AM

Mma hour goes on for 6 hours?
  • cashfl0w likes this

tenor.gif

#14 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 20,543 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 12 June 2018 - 01:53 AM

Dana is the face of UFC, He's type cast for life ....

Rogan will move on eventually, when the price is right -

#15 agtx

agtx
  • Free
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 02:19 AM

Im surprised he didnt get battered for suggesting the cm punk fight was fixed live on air. Not really what the ufc would want putting out there. Definitely seems like either Joe will get tired of commentating & the bs or they will get tired of him & put some boring vanilla guy in his place.

tenor.gif

#16 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 20,543 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 12 June 2018 - 02:35 AM

Im surprised he didnt get battered for suggesting the cm punk fight was fixed live on air. Not really what the ufc would want putting out there. Definitely seems like either Joe will get tired of commentating & the bs or they will get tired of him & put some boring vanilla guy in his place.

... I love these fix theories, if I were to fix that fight, I would do the exact opposite of what the public expect.

punk was approx. +170, so that is where u would assume the fix is and the 1st fight plays into this beautifully -

.... I saw Jackson @ -165 some sites, u know what 2 million dollars on a -165 pays ? > a lot w/ no risk, cm didn't

even have to participate in the scam, just let his natural sucking in mma come out -

#17 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 03:17 AM

Noticing more and more that he is getting out of touch with reality...in the post fight presser didnt know the answer to anything(was always delegating responses).

Also about morning weigh ins....all fighters (except Till) say they want morning weigh ins but hes hell bent on changing it.

I think hes pretty close to quitting or changing role or something weird.

He wants the 4pm Weigh in's back due to the ability to sell the weigh in, there was a lot more interest in weigh in's before they went to the morning and Dana wants that pre hype back so thats the real reason he is changing it back to 4pm

It was the last one, Ariel is going to ESPN

• agtx and VertFTW like this

#18 jaybird86

jaybird86
  • Ultimate
  • 5,387 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 12 June 2018 - 04:27 AM

six hours of Helwani - please pass me the pistol!

• pjbear05 and Shkrelz like this

Anything for $7

#19 agtx

agtx
  • Free
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 06:02 AM

Wonder what Dana thinks about Ariel going to ESPN since the ufc made a deal with ESPN. Wasnt that long ago Dana tried to put hin out of the job for leaking all his Broke Lasner announcements.

tenor.gif

#20 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 07:31 AM

Wonder what Dana thinks about Ariel going to ESPN since the ufc made a deal with ESPN. Wasnt that long ago Dana tried to put hin out of the job for leaking all his Broke Lasner announcements.

Will be interesting, he is continuing the same type of MMA Hour podcast on ESPN but it will be "Their" podcast and not just his

#21 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

Still Kelvins #1 fan, he'll be back

• Free
  • 17,068 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 10:40 AM

Vert Observations

-Retarded

-Posts fake nonsense stories like going camping with a girl

-Fan of a roiding idiot that cant speak English

-Gets owned on the forum more consistently than sobie faps to Bailey Jay
  • VertFTW likes this