Sign in to follow this  
mlarrivee

UFC pay-per-view price AFTER the event

So I wanted to watch last Saturday UFC 225 event and I was really surprised that it was still the full price!

I was expecting the fee to drop a bit since it's not live and we know the results, but it's still the same.

Unless i'm missing something or not looking at the right place, don't you think they should drop the price a bit?

I'm happy to pay and contribute, but 65$ is pretty steep for something that we know the outcome and the highlights are everywhere on Youtube....

Edited by mlarrivee

You'd be better off flushing $65 down the toilet. There was one watchable fight.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

Well not immediately, but it's been 2 days already and it's been covered everywhere.

I'm sure if they would drop at at least 50% some would still buy it days after, but I don't see who will drop the full price once everything is talked about and highlights are everywhere

I mean a big part of it is the excitement is not knowing what will happen. The only people that would buy after would be those who want to enjoy the little things in between

.... the best ufc live ppv option is sports pubs, not a big crowd, less than a non-event night

bcoz the avg. chick deplores violence, no way near the crowd numbers the World Cup draws -

.... the biggest ufc crowd at the bars was UFC 196 by far

.... I thought the sport was more popular until I started watching at the sports bars,

but nobody cares about the UFC, Whether or not the hardballers realize it, the glory

days are over .

I believe they do drop the price eventually, but it takes a couple of weeks.

A lot of the pricing stuff around PPVs is controlled by their deals with the PPV companies because the PPV companies don’t want to be undercut.

lol.  There were like 3 good fights the whole card and stramming is free...

• Like 1

You can literally get an IPTV for a year for the same price as 1 PPV in America..... they are literally begging people to do those illegal streams

.... the best ufc live ppv option is sports pubs, not a big crowd, less than a non-event night

bcoz the avg. chick deplores violence, no way near the crowd numbers the World Cup draws -

.... the biggest ufc crowd at the bars was UFC 196 by far

.... I thought the sport was more popular until I started watching at the sports bars,

but nobody cares about the UFC, Whether or not the hardballers realize it, the glory

days are over .

When Conor and Ronda were fighting all of the time there was a waiting list to get a table at my local Hooters. Now you can show up mid way through the cards and have your choice of 15 different tables.

• Like 2

When Conor and Ronda were fighting all of the time there was a waiting list to get a table at my local Hooters. Now you can show up mid way through the cards and have your choice of 15 different tables.same here, nob

same here, nobody cares ,,,,,,, cards are washed out

and forget about fightpass, not happening

you know, if I didn't bet fightpass and the reg prelims, I wouldn't care either

• Like 1

When Conor and Ronda were fighting all of the time there was a waiting list to get a table at my local Hooters. Now you can show up mid way through the cards and have your choice of 15 different tables.

Went to my local Hooters once for a PPV showing, they had other ****e on other screens and ****e music playing. Food was ****e also. Never again.
  • Like 2

bellator is the future, mods agree

Bellator's ratings ain't doing all that great either. They had a show not that long ago that did TUF levels of viewers on Paramount.

bellator is the future, mods agree

Bellator's ratings ain't doing all that great either. They had a show not that long ago that did TUF levels of viewers on Paramount.

lol

• Like 1

Bro its 2018. Strams are free99

lol , here in the Philippines, ufc ppv events are free on broadcast television (roof antenna) ..;... fightpass app is pennies on your smart tv,

nobody watches ufc except maybe 25% of the foreigners here and they wouldn't watch if they had to pay for it  ....

it's an American thing -

Edited by Bezerker101

In private chat mods are all about bellator, they only showing face for UFC on open forums.

Some people get the PPV for free shortly after the event. I mean, these scoundrels are truly the scum of the earth for pirating the UFC's intellectual property and I would never, ever, ever engage in such despicable behavior. I certainly don't encourage anyone else to do so either!

But, just for informational purposes and to expose those bereft of morals and integrity, the UFC PPVs are usually online for download about 4 to 5 hours after the event, sometimes less.

• Like 1

I go to sports bar for 99% of PPVs.

I usually spend around 30 bucks (technically half of PPV if I was purchasing at home) and that means I ate and drunk.

• Like 3