Sign in to follow this  
I_Take_Roids_m8

Actor Jamie Foxx accused of, "hitting woman in face with penis' in 2002

Per TMZ:

Jamie Foxx is being accused of slapping a woman with his penis nearly 16 years ago, and although she's now gone to police ... Foxx says it's an "absurd" lie, and he's going after her, legally ... TMZ has learned.

The alleged assault happened in Las Vegas back in 2002. According to law enforcement, the accuser told cops last week she and a friend were attending a party at Jamie's place when he tried to get her to perform oral sex. She claims when she refused, Jamie struck her in the face with his penis.

The accuser tells us ... after the alleged assault, one of Jamie's friends told her she had to get out of the house. She claims she went to a hospital the next day when she got back home to L.A. to get treatment for a severe panic attack.

Law enforcement sources tell us Vegas PD lists the case as an open investigation. However, the statute of limitations has long since run -- it's 3 years in Nevada.

Jamie's attorney, Allison Hart of Lavely & Singer, tells TMZ ... "Jamie emphatically denies that this incident ever occurred, and he will be filing a report with the Las Vegas Police Department against the woman for filing a false police report against him. The first time [Jamie] became aware of this woman's absurd claims about an incident that supposedly occurred 16 years ago was when TMZ contacted his representatives [Tuesday] about this story."

Hart adds, "The alleged incident was not reported to law enforcement in 2002, or at any other time in the last 16 years until last Friday because the incident never happened."

The accuser says the #MeToo movement inspired her to finally file the police report. She also claims she wanted the alleged incident recorded in case other accusers come forward.

Edited by I_Take_Roids_m8
  • Like 3

So basically, girl is sucking Jamies ****, he slaps her with said **** mid suck and 16 years later she calls rape...... I am ****ed if my missus ever leaves

• Like 1

16 years ago? is there a statute of limitations on that? is she going after money? is she just trying to hurt Jamie's career? wtf I hate humans

• Like 5

D!ck slaps to the dome are one my personal fav moves. We can't have nice things in 2018. 

These pound me tew wimmen better not start demonizing face fk'ing & facials tew. 

First thing that came in to my mind lol

jhq.gif

LOL you read my mind. 

D!ck in the ear, D!ck in the ear. Fk her in the eye, fk her in the eye. Blind the B!tch, Blind the B!tch. 

hahaha

• Like 1

16 years ago? is there a statute of limitations on that? is she going after money? is she just trying to hurt Jamie's career? wtf I hate humans

The statute of limitations in Nevada for that is 3 years.

Source: The OP

• Like 3

The statute of limitations in Nevada for that is 3 years.

Source: The OP

He read one sentence, and then commented. Smh
  • Like 2

Fake news.

lol, I have no doubt he did that chit.  What she's getting out of it 200 years later i don't know though..

• Like 1

She claims she went to a hospital the next day 

The **** slap sent her to the emergency room?  What an anaconda!  Foxx just won bragging rights for life.  #Winner 

Edited by TheGreatCatpiss
  • Like 1

She probably watched Any Given Sunday recently and got PTSD :lol:

• Like 1

Oh boy, I'm going to jail, if they're going to start rounding up people for **** slaps.

why so u can get **** slapped in prison?

why so u can get **** slapped in prison?

Witty.

Do you have a snowflake video with James Corden's opinion on the matter?

• Like 4

There aren't enough police detachments on the planet to take the number of reports of women for this kind of thing 16 years after the fact. "Inspired" by the #Meetoo movement my a$$. I call bull****.