Sign in to follow this  
King_!

Going Golfing Today

First time in about 6 years

I find that its a classy and elegant Caucasian based sport like hockey with a side of getting black out on the course and after words

I think I'll do just fine taking this sport up

discuss

• Like 6

Post that scorecard!

I can clue you that chit is gonna be triple digits.

Golf isn't some amateur sport like basketball or soccer where you can walk away for 6 years and still do fine.

Your local clubhouse is finna get some free landscaping via every iron in your bag.

• Like 4

Her grip and stance are terrible. Her feet aren't even close to parallel.

Edit- Also why is her left leg locked? I'm beginning to think this skank has never hit a golf ball in her life

Edited by America
  • Like 1

Her grip and stance are terrible. Her feet aren't even close to parallel.

I think you failed the gay test on that one. 

About golf i haven't played it since i was a kid. My dad was into golf, was pretty good too. My old neighborhood next to mine was the rich folks neighborhood and they had a golf course there i used to go play on but sometimes there were old a-holes in their knickers thinking they're special & tried to kick us off the course. This one guy was being a real a-hole so i took his golf ball he came after me around this pond. Threatened to call the cops if i didn't give it back so i threw it in the pond and tell him to go fetch. 

I always saw the sport after that as tew high brow nose in the air arrogant people. All that land just to play a game, dress up in ridiculous outfits and think you're above other people. I know everyone that plays isn't like that but some of them are. 

Also you don't need that much land for a sport. It's kinda wasted space. I kinda feel the same way Carlin did about it. 

quote-golf-is-an-arrogant-elitist-game-t

• Like 1

I think you failed the gay test on that one.

About golf i haven't played it since i was a kid. My dad was into golf, was pretty good too. My old neighborhood next to mine was the rich folks neighborhood and they had a golf course there i used to go play on but sometimes there were old a-holes in their knickers thinking they're special & tried to kick us off the course. This one guy was being a real a-hole so i took his golf ball he came after me around this pond. Threatened to call the cops if i didn't give it back so i threw it in the pond and tell him to go fetch.

I always saw the sport after that as tew high brow nose in the air arrogant people. All that land just to play a game, dress up in ridiculous outfits and think you're above other people. I know everyone that plays isn't like that but some of them are.

Also you don't need that much land for a sport. It's kinda wasted space. I kinda feel the same way Carlin did about it.

quote-golf-is-an-arrogant-elitist-game-t

Well Carlin is dead so who gives a **** what he thought.

Well Carlin is dead so who gives a **** what he thought.

Same way i feel about golf courses.  :P

• Like 1

when the fora tries to discuss golf

tumblr_p7uf9wn7T11uyg4r8o2_540.gif

Golf. 

The sport that mods crave. 

57d7e32a16d69.jpeg

common-hilarious-gay-golf-pics.jpg

:lol:

• Like 3

my next round is booked for here. Not played there before but I've heard good things.

file_a259226f-d918-4b48-ab8c-ff389a9e559

• Like 1

Where is that at?

north Essex, UK

The only reason i could ever get into golf....

88e33d942eb109429f3dc91bd7a6d3b7.jpg

turf-toe-demotivational-poster-1210.jpg

I'm not much of a golfer, and she's hotter than hell, but isn't she holding the club with her hands the wrong way? Kinda backwards?

Edited by Yerbo

I'm not much of a golfer, and she's hotter than hell, but isn't she holding the club with her hands the wrong way? Kinda backwards?

you failed the gay test bro

• Like 2