Bird Flu outbreak in China!

stop eating dogs and maybe i'll give a chit

edit: just kidding thats rlly harsh but still

Edited by King_Can!

stop eating dogs and maybe i'll give a chit

edit: just kidding thats rlly harsh but still

Eating dogs causes the bird flu? 

• Like 2

Pretty sure my immune system can handle anything that the Chinese, or indeed birds, can throw at it.

Go to china and put it to the test.  :P

I wonder what is going on over there that it always seems to happen over there. Not that it never happens else where but it seems like it happens a lot over there. Tew many people? Bad practices with poultry? Some strain that is dominant over there. 

^^ I'm obviously ignorant about the subject but i wonder why not say India. You would think it would happen there a lot and maybe it does but every time i hear about it it's mostly China so it makes me curious what the issue is there and what they could be doing differently. 

*Tinfoil hat on* < Could it be a market driven scheme? i.e. was a strain of that created in a lab and released at certain times to drive panic and encourage people to defend? Think about how many medical respirator mask are sold during these outbreaks. One billion people suddenly get mask and that's an awful lot of money besides any other swings in markets it may encourage...hmm

That last line is a total joke but you never know these days. I wouldn't put it past people though to manipulate in such ways for profit or the detriment of profit to rival markets. Strange world we live in. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2

I'll need a more credible source than a vegan on a website called plant based news before I grab my go bag.

mainstream news doesn't want you to know the truth Edited by Taylor_Schonerstedt