Sign in to follow this  
BART-O-LINI

Ufc 226, its inevitable

Who pulls out? There's no such thing as jinxes, so I don't wanna hear it. Pick one fighter that you think won't make it to the cage July 7th.

MAIN CARD

Stipe Miocic vs. Daniel Cormier TITLE FIGHT

Max Holloway vs. Brian Ortega TITLE FIGHT

Francis Ngannou vs. Derrick Lewis

Michael Chiesa vs. Anthony Pettis

Gokhan Saki vs. Khalil Rountree

UNDERCARD

Uriah Hall vs. Paulo Henrique Costa

Mike Perry vs. Yancy Medeiros

Raphael Assuncao vs. Rob Font

Curtis Millender vs. Max Griffin

Gilbert Burns vs. Daniel Hooker

Lando Vannata vs. Drakkar Klose

Edited by BART-O-LINI
  • Like 2

I'm going with uriah hall. If its anyone from the two title fights, I'll kick a puppy.

• Like 1

Gilbert Burns.  The hangman gonna have him tew shook 

Gilbert Burns. The hangman gonna have him tew shook

Better not, I just signed hooker in camp league

• Like 1

I expect Chiesa to duck again. He's Trying to stave off his future in Cage Warriors.

I think Pettis will say the "M" word at some point in the run up and Chiesa will pull out with emotional trauma.

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 7

Seriously doubt DC or Stipe would pull out, even with an injury.  Fight is too high profile, too much on the line, too much of a chance it doesn't get rebooked.  

I don't think Ortega or Holloway would pull out either.  Ortega is a man on a mission and Holloway wants to make up for the missed opportunity he had against Khabibibibib. 

• Like 1

Seriously doubt DC or Stipe would pull out, even with an injury.  Fight is too high profile, too much on the line, too much of a chance it doesn't get rebooked.  

I don't think Ortega or Holloway would pull out either.  Ortega is a man on a mission and Holloway wants to make up for the missed opportunity he had against Khabibibibib. 

Had exactly same thought on Stipe and DC.

They will fight on crutches if needed.

• Like 2

Had exactly same thought on Stipe and DC.

They will fight on crutches if needed.

Especially DC.  He has the chance to become the second person to simultaneously hold world titles, and people will actually give him credit for it because he has title defenses.

Say what you want about Conor and the NewFC but we actually have reigning champs falling all over themselves to fight other champs.  Was GSP/Penn 2 the only champ v champ fight the UFC had before Conor? 

• Like 1

Especially DC.  He has the chance to become the second person to simultaneously hold world titles, and people will actually give him credit for it because he has title defenses.

Say what you want about Conor and the NewFC but we actually have reigning champs falling all over themselves to fight other champs.  Was GSP/Penn 2 the only champ v champ fight the UFC had before Conor? 

I agree. Good points here ^^

• Like 1

Ortega is a man on a mission and Holloway wants to make up for the missed opportunity he had against Khabibibibib. 

Great take, idiot.  

• Like 3

When was the last time Holloway pulled out ? I dont remember it recently.

However, the moment he becomes the champ and has to fight another young lion and not a washed up Aldo then he pulls out and has concussions ... hmmmm

However, the moment he becomes the champ and has to fight another young lion and not a washed up Aldo then he pulls out and has concussions ... hmmmm

Frankie and Khabib (if you count that)

• Like 1

Its quite obvious Holloway is finished in the weight division, he fought no real big fights in the division, wouldn't count Stephens at the time as he has only recently got his **** together. His toughest fight was a already defeated Aldo twice. Holloway is overrated, he will have a bad time at Lightweight 

Would also like to point out Stephens is ****ing 15-13 in the UFC... lol

Edited by stehilton94