TUF

Salt Wars: The Last Jedi (Fora Viewing Party-Sobercuban Celebrating His 60,000th Post by Admitting He's a Prequel Fanboy)

Agreed. Kind of glad Disney didnt have a chance to character assassinate him tho.

The Luke Force tickle scene really tickled my angus.

They did a whole movie with him and no one complained. In fact, I've seen nothing but praise about Young Lando.

• Like 1

Have you seen the Jurassic World yet? I take back all the things I said about Trevrows wrongful firing.

• Like 1

Have you seen the Jurassic World yet? I take back all the things I said about Trevrows wrongful firing.

Nah, never been that interested in Jurassic Park franchise tbh.

Most people seemed happy he got ****-canned.

It should really be JJ and Rian tag teaming the final film for consistency of vision. 

Fun fact, the drunk alien that though BB-8 was a slot machine was played by Mark Hamill.

• Like 1

The cuck-takers about to get rocked by Rey, again. 

Great moment.

They did a whole movie with him and no one complained. In fact, I've seen nothing but praise about Young Lando.

They made Lando a pansexual. Billy Dee Williams doesnt deserve dis.

• Like 1

They made Lando a pansexual. Billy Dee Williams doesnt deserve dis.

lol, niggie please.

You've seen the movie. Do I need to explain to you that they were making a joke about the droid thinking Lando was in love with her? 

He wasn't actually. 

He does end up banging one of these things in the most recent novels though.

Oola-main-image.jpg

• Like 2

Nah, never been that interested in Jurassic Park franchise tbh.

Most people seemed happy he got ****-canned.

It should really be JJ and Rian tag teaming the final film for consistency of vision.

Trevorrow wrote the script for Jurrasic World: Fallen Kingdom and it was the hawtest of cabbages but it sounds like the breaking point was Trevorrow thought Luke should have been killed in ep 9 instead of 8 which i agree with.

• Like 1

Trevorrow wrote the script for Jurrasic World: Fallen Kingdom and it was the hawtest of cabbages but it sounds like the breaking point was Trevorrow thought Luke should have been killed in ep 9 instead of 8 which i agree with.

I disagree, I liked Luke's end. 

Besides, he should come back as a force ghost.

• Like 1

lol, niggie please.

You've seen the movie. Do I need to explain to you that they were making a joke about the droid thinking Lando was in love with her? 

He wasn't actually. 

He does end up banging one of these things in the most recent novels though.

Oola-main-image.jpg

Taking space D is a little different than giving her the BBC. Kind of hawt anyways tbh. Wouldnt kick her off my lap if she farted on my knee tbh.

• Like 1

lol good thing they saved those space dogs but desserted those slave kids....

• Like 2

Taking space D is a little different than giving her the BBC. Kind of hawt anyways tbh. Wouldnt kick her off my lap if she farted on my knee tbh.

I can't remember, but I think it's implied they are going to get married at the end. 

I was listening to it on audiobook at work and it kept time jumping between pre-ANH and the present which was a couple years post-ROTJ. 

The Twi'lek was definitely Lando's love interest and he had given her the D years before.

• Like 1

Kylo is THICC

Ben Swolo's max bench puts Chad to shame.

Edited by 12er™
  • Like 2

lol good thing they saved those space dogs but desserted those slave kids....

They should have brought those kids back to use as a decoy in case Ben Swolo caught up to them at some point.

younglings.jpg?w=640

• Like 2

I disagree, I liked Luke's end.

Besides, he should come back as a force ghost.

If Kylo dies on his shield and ends up in some form of Jedi valhala with Mark Hamill, Hayden, and Ewan, all will be forgiven. Edited by TUF
  • Like 2

Luke bodied Rey almost as badly as Androsterone Silva bodied Forest.

• Like 2

lol mate, he just got 10-8d by a Mary Sue.

lol mate, he just got 10-8d by a Mary Sue.

Because she pulled a lightsaber after she got hanged, banged, and disarmed with ease?

He honestly could have probably froze her in place too and then gave her a titty twister if he wanted to.

• Like 2

Sigh

We still haven't even started.

Future installments may be in order.

• Like 1

The third act of this movie is up there with any Star Wars movie moments for GOAT.

Edited by 12er™
  • Like 2

I like how they both saw the same thing, but each interpreted what they saw differently and both were wrong about the others intentions.

• Like 2

The third act of this movie is up there with any Star Wars movie moments for GOAT.

Agreed. Its a third of a movie.

The throne room fight is the areolas atleast.

Edited for the edit.

Edited by TUF

Agreed. Its half a movie.

The throne room fight is the areolas atleast.

Battle of Crait is pretty lit because we get to see GOATbacca show these idiots how to fly.

• Like 2

Battle of Crait is pretty lit because we get to see GOATbacca show these idiots how to fly.

Agreed. Literally shows Finn how to fly apparently considering Finn said he needed a pilot in the last movie.

• Like 1

Dropping that dude in the shredder might be the most savage kill in star wars history.

• Like 2

Agreed. Literally shows Finn how to fly apparently considering Finn said he needed a pilot in the last movie.

They're in speeders you dummy. That's like implying that since I know how to drive a car, I must know how fly a plane.

They're in speeders you dummy. That's like implying that since I know how to drive a car, I must know how fly a plane.

Been a while since i saw it but arent they both? Remember them being air born at some point. Meh Mary Sues are alive and well in Disney Star Wars. Why not.

Been a while since i saw it but arent they both? Remember them being air born at some point. Meh Mary Sues are alive and well in Disney Star Wars. Why not.

They're speeders, dawg.

• Like 1

Also, in regards to the Mary Sue ****. You guys realize Luke is a Mary Sue, right?

Dude was deflecting blaster shots with a lightsaber 45 minutes after learning what the force was, and then was able to use the force to make an impossible shot on the death star.

If you're going to cry about Rey using the jedi mind trick and then using a melee weapon when it's already established that she trains with melee weapons then you are a try hard when it comes to hating on Star Wars.

• Like 2

Also, in regards to the Mary Sue ****. You guys realize Luke is a Mary Sue, right?

Dude was deflecting blaster shots with a lightsaber 45 minutes after learning what the force was, and then was able to use the force to make an impossible shot on the death star.

If you're going to cry about Rey using the jedi mind trick and then using a melee weapon when it's already established that she trains with melee weapons then you are a try hard when it comes to hating on Star Wars.

Luke comes from GOAT bloodlines. Rey is a scrandy. A donkey couldnt come in and win the Kentucky Derby after 10 minutes of training either.

• Like 2

Luke comes from GOAT bloodlines. Rey is a scrandy. A donkey couldnt come in and win the Kentucky Derby after 10 minutes of training either.

And Rey didn't do anything too remarkable. She used the jedi mind trick on James Bond and then managed to catch Ben Swolo off guard when he was gravely injured and very specifically trying not to kill her.

• Like 2

I enjoy it a bit more with each viewing tbh. Its definitely top 10 Star Wars movies...

• Like 2

Just realized its after midnight on the east coast and 12er was still the only one to hang. What a legend.

• Like 3

I'm probably too late to join this party. But liking the comments so far

Btw make a 3AM viewing Pacific time and get on my level! Degenerate sleeping pattern ftw!

• Like 2

Just realized its after midnight on the east coast and 12er was still the only one to hang. What a legend.

I lurked but the wife was running around the house doing **** until maybe 20 minutes ago

• Like 2

I'm probably too late to join this party. But liking the comments so far

Btw make a 3AM viewing Pacific time and get on my level! Degenerate sleeping pattern ftw!

I lurked but the wife was running around the house doing **** until maybe 20 minutes ago

Yea pick a movie and a time and i'd be down.

• Like 3

Was a great read, lads.  Thanks for the entertainment

AS0Lf7S.gif

• Like 2

Perhaps we can reschedule for a midnight showing this Friday? I have Friday off, will be doing some b-day stuff for my brother but don't think I'll be doing anything later after 11PM or anything, probably be back at my place straight chillin like a king

Think aboot it!

Edited by Nyte
  • Like 1

Perhaps we can reschedule for a midnight showing this Friday? I have Friday off, will be doing some b-day stuff for my brother but don't think I'll be doing anything later after 11PM or anything, probably be back at my place straight chillin like a king

Think aboot it!

A viewing party of TLJ at 2 AM central time? We call those slumber parties mate. 

inb4BubbaQuotesMy1AMpost

Edited by TUF
  • Like 4

My suggestion for the next time you guys want to try. Fan edit of the prequels. 

Only right that 12er gets to throw heavy hands after last night. 

• Like 1

Think aboot it!

I'll be at the beach from this Friday until July 7th.  Unfortunately the beach house doesn't have internet so my wife and I are going to be stuck with cellular data only until Sunday when my mom gets there.

My suggestion for the next time you guys want to try. Fan edit of the prequels. 

Only right that 12er gets to throw heavy hands after last night. 

ahhhhhh this is the one I watched!

ahhhhhh this is the one I watched!

If only George hadn't been in charge of writing dialogue, and editing, and casting, and the majority of creative control, and so forth :(

Almost resembles a passable addition to the series when heavily redacted. What did you think of it? 

• Like 1

Pretty cool fan edit I just found. Wish this was real.