Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

UFC 226: Miocic vs. Cormier - Official Discussion Thread

why is the crowd not booing?

Oh, we booed. We chanted "Fight! Fight! Fight!". We waved our flashlights. Our section even started the wave, and it literally went around the building five times.

Nobody was watching by the end of the fight.

• Like 10

What are you guys doing with yourselves?  I've got passed out people in my goddamn house.  Wesley is 6'3" 200 just sprawled out on the rug in front of the entertainment center.  Okay well normally that would be cool but while he was passed out his hand just wandered down his yard ape shorts he wore to scratch his balls.  This white boy just woke up and asked for water.  I come back and he's got goober hands all over my Helix for a hit.  He didn't even drink the goddamn water yet.

• Like 2

I don't know what to do with myself.  I've been on a legit detox which means I'm still drinking so I don't die but I'm drinking so little that I might only sleep noon to 3 before I sweat out too much and after I take a Polish shower I'm up.

Hard liquor is the goddamn devil.

• Like 1

NGANNOUS A PIECE OF ****. STIPE IS A PIECE OF ****

they'd both rape that roidmonkey

• Like 1

why the hell didnt ngannou/black beast get performance of the night bonuses? they put on a clinic in there, just for all of you milk drinking uneducated meatheads to boo and jeer them.  even after the final bell they were still throwing hands.   are you not entertained??? that was easilly fight of the year material but it simply got overlooked because of all the anticipation for the main event.

smfh some people just dont understand or appreciate a technical fight, but would rather cheer and get hyped when some part time roid monkey shows up and makes his appearance in the ring for the ufc to hand out another undeserved title shot, this time to a guy who hasnt even won a fight in 8 years.  hell i bet CM Punk would be fighting for a belt too if he would have somehow even decisioned out a win over that pie eating jabroni last month. this chit has turned into a god damn circus.

but damn i still want to see this fight, even tho brock is probably just gonna smother DC for all 5 rounds and then piss dirty again and go running back to WWE with zero f*cks given.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

is brock even legal to fight yet or is he still on suspension for abusing steroids?

Not sure I care for the new post-fight interview model.

It's been that way for awhile now

is brock even legal to fight yet or is he still on suspension for abusing steroids?

not yet, he needs to get into testing pool for around 6 months and be clean. Still a while before a potentail fight can happen.....

Its more likely that Cormier fights jones first IMO

• Like 1

i guess DC doesnt care if he has to fight brock or jon jones again because reguardless of what happens, he knows itll be a huge payday for him and even if he loses he'll still be the champ cause both of those idiots will end up pissing dirty anyways.

Edited by -idyb-

Not sure I care for the new post-fight interview model.

Yeah I liked it better as a panel. 

not yet, he needs to get into testing pool for around 6 months and be clean. Still a while before a potentail fight can happen.....

Its more likely that Cormier fights jones first IMO

Not true, USADA responded saying they don't have to make it public if a fighter is already in the testing pool or not, its up to the fighter to do that, Lesnar could very well be in said pool, or the UFC are doing another "Sssssshhh until after the fight" deal with USADA

Dana said that we should see him in the pool shortly so I don't think he's in it yet. I could see them saying he was in it so they can fight at the end of the year though

• Like 1

Fact, Lesnar never tested positive for a steroid. He did test positive for clomid/clomiphene after accidentally taking one of Sable's fertility tabs. She left it on the counter one morning and Brock thought it was one of his daily vitamins.

Fact, Lesnar never tested positive for a steroid. He did test positive for clomid/clomiphene after accidentally taking one of Sable's fertility tabs. She left it on the counter one morning and Brock thought it was one of his daily vitamins.

That's doubtful.  

Clomid doesn't do **** anyway though, all the uproar over that test is dumb.  

• Like 2

Did y'all see Stipe's face at the press conference? DC beat the chit out him

alot of those cuts were due to eye pokes. lol

"accidentally" my angus bro.  I guess next time he gets popped he will just say that he tripped and fell and magically landed on a steroid needle that just ever so conveniently happened to be there,  or make up any outrageous excuse or lie in the book rather than to ever admit he was knowingly using them, and still his fanboys will defend him over it. because lets face it, this is what all roid abusers do. they have no shame and lost their integrity the moment they stick that needle in their butt. theyre only sorry when they get caught. theyre only trying to save face

the dude has no legit reason to even have clomiphine in his system unless he was trying to get off of steroids or trying to jack up his t levels.   but yeah blame the wife, blame the kids, blame anybody or anything else but yourself for what you decided to put into your body and get caught for, because god forbid the implications it might have on your overinflated ego if you actually decide to own up to what you did and take responsibility, accept the punishment and then change your ways, rather than to throw out every other lie or excuse in the book rather than to come out and admit the truth.  thats a real manly thing to do bro.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Funny how not many ppl talked about rustled Stipe pushing the ref huh ?

He need to thank Goddard for allowing him to see his newborn child and not pass away last night.

Still think Francis "loosen" the jar and DC just pop that top right off.

Stipe was a stuttering mess after that fight with Francis.

Mumbling everything and just seem like he lost a million brain cells despite getting the win.

Couldn't even get himself off the floor in the back of TD Garden.

6 months later gets another hard hitting heavyweight and down goes Stipe.

Seven fighters from the UFC 226 lineup, which featured prelims on FS1 and UFC Fight Pass, earned six-figure payouts.

The total disclosed payout for the event was $2,737,000.

The full list of UFC 226 salaries includes:

Daniel Cormier: $500,000 (no win bonus)
def. Stipe Miocic: $750,000 (no win bonus)

Derrick Lewis: $260,000 (includes $130,000 win bonus)
def. Francis Ngannou: $100,000

Mike Perry: $80,000 ($40,000 win bonus)
def. Paul Felder: $46,000

Anthony Pettis: $289,400 ($135,000 win bonus)
def. Michael Chiesa: $25,600*

Khalil Rountree: $38,000 ($19,000 win bonus)
def. Gokhan Saki: $85,000

Paulo Costa: $110,000 ($55,000 win bonus)
def. Uriah Hall: $48,000

Raphael Assuncao: $130,000 ($60,000 win bonus)
def. Rob Font: $33,000

Drakkar Klose: $44,000 ($22,000 win bonus)
def. Landon Vannata: $25,000

Curtis Millender: $30,000 ($15,000 win bonus)
def. Max Griffin: $20,000

Dan Hooker: $60,000 ($30,000 win bonus)
def. Gilbert Burns: $31,000

Emily Whitmire: $20,000 ($10,000 win bonus)
def. Jamie Moyle: $12,000

Mumbling everything and just seem like he lost a million brain cells despite getting the win.

Reem clipped him and dropped him too.

Nothing against Stipe, hes a hell of a fighter.

good post but TBH Stipe was a mumbling idiot way before he even won the title.

• Like 2

Seven fighters from the UFC 226 lineup, which featured prelims on FS1 and UFC Fight Pass, earned six-figure payouts.

The total disclosed payout for the event was $2,737,000.

The full list of UFC 226 salaries includes:

Daniel Cormier: $500,000 (no win bonus)

def. Stipe Miocic: $750,000 (no win bonus)

Derrick Lewis: $260,000 (includes $130,000 win bonus)

def. Francis Ngannou: $100,000

Mike Perry: $80,000 ($40,000 win bonus)

def. Paul Felder: $46,000

Anthony Pettis: $289,400 ($135,000 win bonus)

def. Michael Chiesa: $25,600*

Khalil Rountree: $38,000 ($19,000 win bonus)

def. Gokhan Saki: $85,000

Paulo Costa: $110,000 ($55,000 win bonus)

def. Uriah Hall: $48,000

Raphael Assuncao: $130,000 ($60,000 win bonus)

def. Rob Font: $33,000

Drakkar Klose: $44,000 ($22,000 win bonus)

def. Landon Vannata: $25,000

Curtis Millender: $30,000 ($15,000 win bonus)

def. Max Griffin: $20,000

Dan Hooker: $60,000 ($30,000 win bonus)

def. Gilbert Burns: $31,000

Emily Whitmire: $20,000 ($10,000 win bonus)

def. Jamie Moyle: $12,000

LMAO @ Chiesa.
  • Like 1

LMAO @ Chiesa.

He shouldn't get paid at all tbh, he is a weight cutting abuser at almost Nate Diaz standards

• Like 3

Perry made 120K w/ bonus or is the bonus included in the 80K ?

I think its with bonus...they worded it weird in the article...I would be suprised if Assuncao made >100k base pay.

• Like 1

I think its with bonus...they worded it weird in the article...I would be suprised if Assuncao made >100k base pay.

the smaller you are the less you make

true story

• Like 1

He shouldn't get paid at all tbh, he is a weight cutting abuser at almost Nate Diaz standards

Well Brian Ortega is not getting paid.lol

He on the Ariel show crying his bank account is low

Maybe not give all your money away to charity like a idiot when you are making peanuts to begin with.

Dana done paying fighters for ducking fights. You duck fights now you get paid nothing.

Edited by CanPass

Dc is going to whoop Brock if Brock is man enough to fight without steroids

I wonder if DC could pass a lie detector test when asked if he himself ever took steroids in his life.

I'd almost bet my house that he has along with most other NCAA Div 1 wrestlers and football players, MMA fighters, NFL and NBA players and just about every other pro athletes too.