Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

The Ultimate Fighter Undefeated: Team Miocic vs. Team Cormier Finale: Adesanya vs. Tavares - Official Discussion Thread

Khabib and MTP... be afraid, be very afraid.  Johnny Gun is here to stay.

Gunther is destroying Costa Rica's best MMA lightweight.  I can't wait to rewatch this in the morning.  If we have a couple of quick finishes they should definitely replay this one.

• Like 1

If you lose a fight to Gunther you should be barred from MMA permanently

What are you talking about?  That beaner is like 16-0 m8.  Gunther just sonned this boy Jon Fitch style.  These are overwhelming dominant 10-8 rounds over the number 1 Costa Rican lightweight in the world.

This is world class undefeated vs undefeated MMA.  Who cares about that stupid tournament?  Gunther shows up when it matters.

What are you talking about? That beaner is like 16-0 m8. Gunther just sonned this boy Jon Fitch style. These are overwhelming dominant 10-8 rounds over the number 1 Costa Rican lightweight in the world.

This is world class undefeated vs undefeated MMA. Who cares about that stupid tournament? Gunther shows up when it matters.

Yeah this fight just displays how meaningless being undefeated is until you get to the big show

Really torn about the next one, I love Violent Bob Ross, the one fight we got to see he was so impressive, but Richie is Irish and an SBG boy, hopefully its just a great fight

• Like 1

Really torn about the next one, I love Violent Bob Ross, the one fight we got to see he was so impressive, but Richie is Irish and an SBG boy, hopefully its just a great fight

The Irish dude is finna get smashed, son.

• Like 1

The Irish dude is finna get smashed, son.

Wouldn't mind it either way, I had Bob Ross winning the show if not for that damn injury, guy was a savage 

• Like 1

That fight was like a B-movie, so bad that it was entertaining.

Its one of those African channel movies you watch at 2am because you cant sleep with 0 budget and 3 actors

• Like 1

Lol, everyone says I suck.- Gunther

They need a new division for guys like Gunther.  You round up the soft feathers, lights and welterweights that can't really fight and let them fight because it's funny to me.

• Like 1

They need a new division for guys like Gunther. You round up the soft feathers, lights and welterweights that can't really fight and let them fight because it's funny to me.

Goather 2018 champ of the retard division

• Like 1

Cormier took Pena in to their Gym? Damn, guy must have shown them something, I hope he proves me right and goes on a decent roll in the UFC

• Like 1

I had to look up Bob Ross and wow thats some hilarious chit

YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHO BOB ROSS WAS? KILL YOURSELF.
  • Like 2

Dude nobody told me the chick with the cans from last season is fighting tonight !

Honestly hoping for a nip slip, she is way too hot to be fighting, should be in ****

• Like 1

Why did Israel even get a main event spot?  His last fight absolutely sucked.

Don't care, he is the only fighter for a while I have high hopes for, you see his first fight? He was amazing

• Like 1