I_Take_Roids_m8

The GOAT- Daniel Cormier

I'll choke you out like a kangaroo if you keep this up.

U1eIuIE.gif

• Like 2

That's it, you're dog meat, pal!

U1eIuIE.gif

You messed with the bull, now you're gonna get the horns.

In the butt.

• Like 1

You messed with the bull, now you're gonna get the horns.

In the butt.

don't make promises you can't keep m8

• Like 2

don't make promises you can't keep m8

When I make it to the outback I'll blow into a didgeridoo or spin some chit on a stick to let you know that I'm nearby and to lube up.

• Like 3

Dc is above Jon Jones now.

He was too chicken to ever to heavyweight always teased it but never serious about actually doing it.

• Like 3

Me too, I haven't really posted in months before tonight.

Ive noticed youve become a facebook exclusive recently. Im always around, just havent had much to say. Feelin like myself again

• Like 2

Ive noticed youve become a facebook exclusive recently. Im always around, just havent had much to say. Feelin like myself again

Forum got boring. *shrugs*

• Like 3

Dc is above Jon Jones now.

He was too chicken to ever to heavyweight always teased it but never serious about actually doing it.

lololol

2-0

U1eIuIE.gif

• Like 1

So now when Jones crushes him for a 3rd time will that make Jones the GOAT?

The answer is no because Demetrious "Mighty Mouse" Johnson is the GOAT

• Like 3

I think i'm sorta on board with ITR philosophy. There's something about being a midget squirt that takes away from DJ's goatness. 

That and he won't move up to fight Dom, TJ etc. which chops him down another notch for me.

His skill is undeniable but i do feel he's in division full of nobodies. People say he's just that good he makes every else look so bad but i don't buy that completely. 

Truth is it's a little of both but i give more cred to fighters that step out of their element to meet challenges like DC did tonight. If DJ wants to move the needle and make what he feels he deserves to earn he needs to do that too because nobody cares about the nobody midget class he fights in. I do think he's worthy of being considered the P5P GOAT but I'm more excited about the wimmen's divisions than i am DJ's division lol. 

That said the whole who is P5P discussion is kinda dumb anyway. It's one of those hypotheticals i never cared that much for. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

Idiots on Facebook are running down DC while claiming Jones is the GOAT because DC poked Stipe in the eye before knocking him out.

• Like 4

Idiots on Facebook are running down DC while claiming Jones is the GOAT because DC poked Stipe in the eye before knocking him out.

Facebook is where all the nuffies gather, it's a platform for the casuals of everything

• Like 4

they're right about Bones

• Like 1

How long before Jones announces when he returns it will be at heavyweight. Im pretty sure Jon will want to take this achievement away from DC too.

• Like 1

His skill is undeniable but i do feel he's in division full of nobodies. People say he's just that good he makes every else look so bad but i don't buy that completely. 

The heavyweight division is by far the least talented division in the UFC. Brock is next in line for a title shot.

The heavyweight division is by far the least talented division in the UFC. Brock is next in line for a title shot.

Hes not "next in line". Hes the most marketable. Get your facts straight grannie

• Like 3

Lol no. 

HW>Wimmin>Midgets

• Like 3

Hes not "next in line". Hes the most marketable. Get your facts straight grannie

• Like 2

Let me explain it so that even you simpletons can comprehend it. Just imagine the heavyweight contenders were lined up waiting for their fight with Cormier. The contender who is getting the next fight with Cormier would be first, hence, he would be next in line.

Let me explain it so that even you simpletons can comprehend it. Just imagine the heavyweight contenders were lined up waiting for their fight with Cormier. The contender who is getting the next fight with Cormier would be first, hence, he would be next in line.

turn your hearing aid up and put your coke bottle thick glasses on you fossil, or get the next nurse who comes to steal your food to yell it into your ear for you.

"Next in line" means more than "the guy who just got gifted the title shot"

Now back in the -45thousandth's when you grew up, next in line meant exaxtly that, like there may very well have been a line of other neanderthals waiting to fook your and their cave sister, the man standing behind the man fooking your cave sister would be "next in line"

However, in todays age, that term does in fact imply that the person suggested to be "next in line" may have been spoken of in a metaphorical sense. To suggest that they might "deserve the next opportunity based on their performance thus far"

Given that the only physical "line" we currently have with regards to opportunities to fight the champion is a "rankings system", one may come to the conclusion that the fighter next "in line" might in fact be the "number 1 contender" rather than some roided up hillbilly cartoon character with very little interest in the sport itself.

Now, when your nurse has finished reading this to you and you've gotten all the words your fogged up altzeihmers brain has taken away from you changed into little words you remember, see if that clears things up.

• Like 1

The HW division is different since anything really can happen there. Timing of contenders has cycled through a bit but there at least were some with Reem, NG, Volkov, Werdum, JDS, Hunto, Cain and a few others

Brock was a champion b4 so that gives him some cred to not have to earn a shot. He couldn't just be able to walk in if he was never champion and challenge for the title. I may not agree that much but UFC is a business & Brock does push the needle. 

People can say what they want about him but he is a dangerous enough competitor because he's a huge beast and his one trick is pretty good. His GnP isn't a joke. Nobody want to get hit with those lunch boxes. 

Who is next for Mighty Mouse. Cejudo lol. Where are all these contenders, vets and hot prospects coming up in the midget division. 

There ARE NONE. You have one guy ( TJ ) that that wants to move down because DJ won't step out and can't push the needle. 

• Like 1

Lesnar/DC with a solid undercard sells more than any McGregor fight to date.

Dont be surprised if this chit isn't on RAW on Monday.

• Like 4

I expect they will do miocic vs cormier 2

I just don't see lesnar actually fighting

Edited by PunchBag