• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,655 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 04:37 PM

Well after another big UFC PPV done its time for another What's Next for the winner's and losers!

Winner's

Daniel Cormier

Cormier said it best himself he finally has an accomplishment in the UFC that can't be tied to Jon Jones. The Heavyweight title, a simeltaneous two weight champion and doing it by beating the most dominant UFC champ of all time. He now gets a much deserved super fight with Lesnar that will surley mean a massive payday. If he does stick to his word and this is his last fight this will be a great way to go out.

Next Heavyweight Opponent: Brock Lesnar

Next Lightheavyweight Opponent: Vacate title

Derrick Lewis

Derrick got another win and that's really all he gained on Saturday. He will get the less of the blame because he ulitmatley got the W and appears to have picked up an injury during the fight. All that aside he will now also be forever tied to one of the worst Heavyweight fights of all time. He's now won 8 of his last 9, 6 by way of stoppage if the Lesnar fight hadn't been in the works he would probably have been first choice if he had won any other way.

Next Opponent: Alexander Volkov

Mike Perry

Afer a pair of tough decision losses where Perry got largely out classed he got a vital win and looked much better than in those two previous fights. The fact that it was on a big card and one of the best fights on the card will likely get him another crack at someone in the top 15.

Next Opponent: Alex Oliveira

Anthony Pettis

As he was setting up that submission it looked like the Pettis of old. After alternating between win's and losses for his last 6 fights Pettis will be looking to bring back some stability to his winning ways.

Next Opponent: Al Iaquinta

Khalil Rountree Jr.

Rountree spoiled the party for Saki and looked very impressive doing so. A top 15 opponent should be next, which my seem quick but in a divsion desperate for new faces he would be a welcome addition. 

Next Opponent: Sam Alvey

Loser's

Stipe Miocic

An incredible record breaking streak comes to an end for Miocic, he has said he now wants to take some time with his wfe and new baby so a return before 2019 for him would seem unlikely. When he does decide to return you've got to think he will only need one win at most to get back title shot.

Next Opponent: Curtis Blaydes

Francis Ngannou

Never have I seen a fighter change more over the course of two fights, Francis looked awful I think the guys on comentary were right that it was one of if not the worst Heavyweight fights of all time. His stock may have dropped more in one fight that any other in recent memory. He will need to try and fix this for his next fight becasue a couple more performces like that win or lose he will probably be cut.

Next Opponent: Tai Tuivasa

Paul Felder

Paul took a risky fight moving up a weight class and I think the size difference showed slightly and a return back down is just whats needed. A great fight for the fans I don't think this knocks him out of the top 15 rankings since it was up a weight.

Next Opponent: Gregor Gillespie

Michael Chiesa

A pair of submission losses for a prospect who's area of expertise is supposed to be submissions is not very good. This is made worse by the fact Chiesa hasn't been very active due to injury and the Conor bus fiasco so he hasn't actually posted a win since April 2016.

Next Opponent: Daniel Hooker

Gokhan Saki

Any potential for a quick rise up the ranks for Saki was halted by Khalil. Dana Said in the post fight press confrence that he will get Saki another fight so he will likely get another shot will a favourable match-up.

Next Opponent: Magomed Ankalaev

• Kookork likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#2 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 8,545 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 04:41 PM

Link?
  • King_Can! likes this

#3 OzStraya

OzStraya

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,921 posts
  • LocationCormier actually SUCKS

Posted 08 July 2018 - 04:56 PM

post link for copy paste m8
  • King_Can! and VertFTW like this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#4 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,582 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 05:09 PM

Chiesa can fight Caveman in Bellator.

Caveman walks in as a heavy favorite though.
Champion of UFC Predictions League 2017, UFCFCCL 2017, Survivor Series IX,
Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 25-8-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#5 King_Can!

King_Can!

LEAFS NATION MOFOS

• Free
  • 26,739 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 06:07 PM

Chiesa can fight Caveman in Bellator.

Caveman walks in as a heavy favorite though.

misses weight and loses via in between a mans legs

I don't even think Chiesa deserves junglefights at this point

IRT/

\+/ UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion \+/

\+/ Fighter Picks League 3 Champion \+/
giphy.gif

#6 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 21,674 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 08 July 2018 - 06:41 PM

Felder vs GG is legit ....

• Jolldan likes this

#7 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,655 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 11:57 PM

Link?

No link to post. 

post link for copy paste m8

Only thing copy and pasted was the layout I used and I took that from the 225 version of this I did. Fight suggestions are all mine.

Felder vs GG is legit ....

Would be a banger for sure.

• Bezerker101 likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#8 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,655 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 02:57 AM

A bit gutted that Cowboy has already teased a return to Lightweight, if he was staying up him vs. Perry would have been pure joy for the fans.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#9 BART-O-LINI

BART-O-LINI

p4p best poster on the forum

• Free
  • 9,599 posts
  • Locationdon't worry about it

Posted 09 July 2018 - 03:38 AM

These are horrible

#10 OzStraya

OzStraya

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,921 posts
  • LocationCormier actually SUCKS

Posted 09 July 2018 - 03:39 AM

These are horrible

suggest an alternative then, oh wise one
  • Jolldan likes this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#11 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 14,326 posts
  • Location💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐GSP's #1 Fan ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🏒🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

Posted 09 July 2018 - 05:06 AM

misses weight and loses via in between a mans legs

I don't even think Chiesa deserves junglefights at this point

chiesa may never be the same after dollygate. 

Edited by -idyb-, 09 July 2018 - 05:07 AM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

Water is wet, fire burns, and I'm going to beat Michael Bisping.

#12 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 12,993 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 09 July 2018 - 05:24 PM

I agree with OP except the DC part.

I think he aint vacating the LHW belt because that marketable for New FC to begin with. Also, he knows any fight on that division would be a walk in the park and easy $$$ for him. 

My understanding was that he wants to defend the LHW belt for the Brock fight and he mentioned Shogun ? lol

• Jolldan likes this

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"Who tha fook is that guy ?"

"I wove you Mi"

#13 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 12,993 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 09 July 2018 - 05:24 PM

Honestly, NG and BB should re schedule a rematch and fight this time. They owe us that.

• CanPass likes this

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"Who tha fook is that guy ?"

"I wove you Mi"

#14 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,655 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 02:00 AM

I agree with OP except the DC part.

I think he aint vacating the LHW belt because that marketable for New FC to begin with. Also, he knows any fight on that division would be a walk in the park and easy $$$ for him. 

My understanding was that he wants to defend the LHW belt for the Brock fight and he mentioned Shogun ? lol

Yeah that's the one part I will probably change.

I took this stance because after the fight Ariel was interviewing him basically saying now that you are finally getting recognition and love from the fans do you still plan to stick to what you said about having two more fights then retiring (which I thought included the Stipe fight) to which he said yes. And he pretty much said he isn't fighting Gus again who I assumed would be first in line lol.

Im equal parts happy & sad about Shogun. Sad because I think DC will just smoosh him in 2 rounds tops but happy because he's a legend and glad he's going to get another crack at the belt.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#15 PunchBag

PunchBag

Take Your Best Shot..

• Free
  • 14,138 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 05:14 AM

I think your match up is spot on, although i would like to see ngannu vs blaydes 2 just to see blaydes lose again

• Kookork likes this

brZ51I9.jpg

#16 Kookork

Kookork
  • Free
  • 2,894 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 08:28 AM

These are horrible

Why?

They look fine to me. 

#17 BART-O-LINI

BART-O-LINI

• Free
  • 9,599 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 08:54 AM

Why?
They look fine to me.

Jolldans posts. Just put the link up.
  • Kookork likes this

#18 Mormont

Mormont
  • Ultimate
  • 6,755 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 10:16 AM

I think DC is going to defend the 205 belt at November (as he desires), as it really has no bearing as to what will happen with Brock.

UFC events attended: UFC 208 and UFC 217 (was LITAF HOF God Tier)

Upcoming UFC events I will be attending: UFC 230 and the next Conor card.

#19 Kookork

Kookork
  • Free
  • 2,894 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 11:15 AM

Jolldans posts. Just put the link up.

I had the impression that it is Jolldan's original work. 

#20 BART-O-LINI

BART-O-LINI

• Free
  • 9,599 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 11:25 AM

I had the impression that it is Jolldan's original work.

Maybe, but I still hate it