Photo

Which Two Weight Champion Is The Most Impressive?

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

Poll: Which Two Weight Champion Is Most Impressive? (28 member(s) have cast votes)

Who Do You Think?

1. Randy Couture (2 votes [7.14%])

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

2. B.J. Penn (1 votes [3.57%])

Percentage of vote: 3.57%

3. Conor McGregor (4 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

4. George St-Pierre (3 votes [10.71%])

Percentage of vote: 10.71%

5. Daniel Cormier (18 votes [64.29%])

Percentage of vote: 64.29%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#51 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,664 posts
  • LocationChamp Champs home state

Posted 09 July 2018 - 09:52 AM

There should be a forum panel of forum members over the age of 50 to school the younger forum members.

giphy.gif

e323249005db0bcda6fa34bce037f98e.jpg

#52 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,664 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 10:08 AM

This poll should only be open for those capable of making subjective, fact - based analysis. Frankly most of you should have voting privileges revoked.

How much does that really matter though in this thread Bubba? At the end of the day it's all just opinion based narrative anyway.

We can talk about subjective facts making a stronger case till the cows come home but perception of what a stronger case is would still be entirely subjective narrative regardless of what facts are presented. 

There is no smoking gun here for OP's question. 

Edited by StompGrind, 09 July 2018 - 10:38 AM.

• Bubba_Sparks likes this

#53 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

#1 DC fan since day #1

• Free
  • 9,089 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 09 July 2018 - 10:15 AM

People are just mad that their idol Jones is an absolute failure in every aspect of his life. Theyd rather have a piece of gutter trash be champion than a respectable human.
  • juice64011, StompGrind, 12er© and 1 other like this
Khabib bodies all your favorite fighters.
Daniel Cormier = P4P GOAT

#54 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,694 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 10:28 AM

How much does that really matter thought in this thread Bubba? At the end of the day it's all just opinion based narrative anyway.

We can talk about subjective facts making a stronger case till the cows come home but perception of what a stronger case is would still be entirely subjective narrative regardless of what facts are presented.

There is no smoking gun here for OP's question.

Oh I agree. There is no wrong or right, and it's a potentially fascinating debate But as usual it's getting over - shadowed by the haterz tilting at windmills...hope that obscure don Quixote reference makes sense!
  • StompGrind and Jolldan like this

#55 OzStraya

OzStraya

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 28,016 posts
  • LocationCormier actually SUCKS

Posted 09 July 2018 - 10:29 AM

I can see arguments for Conor (first to do it and dominated in both title fights), [b{DC (beat hw goat)[/b] bj (won heavier belt first), and Randy (won each belt twice!).

DC now has a chance to be truly unique by defending both belts. If he's retiring in March next year he's still got time for an lhw defence before a big finish against Brock in his retirement fight next year.

DC beat Fedor?
  • StompGrind likes this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#56 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,664 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 10:41 AM

Oh I agree. There is no wrong or right, and it's a potentially fascinating debate But as usual it's getting over - shadowed by the haterz tilting at windmills...hope that obscure don Quixote reference makes sense!

I've never heard that expression before but it makes perfect sense....to which i say....

giphy.gif

#57 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 27,616 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 10:53 AM

I would rate each person on the fights in which they won their titles. So, Conor takes it. DC isn't even really a 2 division champion. And quit talking about Stipe being a dominant champion.

So the longest reigning HW UFC champ ever that had a 6 fight winning streak with 5 knockouts and 3 title defenses wasn't dominant?
  • I_Take_Roids_m8 and PlatinumClegg like this
MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 ChampionOfficial JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 23 Champion

#58 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

#1 DC fan since day #1

• Free
  • 9,089 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 09 July 2018 - 10:55 AM

So the longest reigning HW UFC champ ever that had a 6 fight winning streak with 5 knockouts and 3 title defenses wasn't dominant?

But they think beating Eddie Alvarez is being dominant...
  • juice64011 and PlatinumClegg like this

#59 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 27,616 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 10:58 AM

But they think beating Eddie Alvarez is being dominant...

And Jones roiding doesn't matter because they all roid, we just don't have any proof at all that a majority of fighters roid...
  • I_Take_Roids_m8, PlatinumClegg and Shkrelz like this
MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 ChampionOfficial JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 23 Champion

#60 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 5,092 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 11:52 AM

DC/GSP

Randy/Conor

BJ

DC tops the list, as much of a WCC as he was for LHW. Then to take out Stipe in the stand up.
His downside is his first loss to Jones. No proof of Roids means he lost legit.

GSP I find tied. As boring as he was, he still dominated everyone before him. Beating Bisping while people can downplay Bisping, I do it myself. He is a durable fighter with decent take down defense and was ok in the stand up and was a much bigger guy overall. GSP loses points for the Fatricks fight though.

Both are/were Dominant champs even if they were boring or needed towels to weigh in.

Did Randy not say something along the lines of, this is so bad even I can come back and win the belt, while commentating a Tim Silvia match? Then went and did it?

#61 King_Can!

King_Can!

LEAFS NATION MOFOS

• Free
  • 26,765 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 12:14 PM

How is it razor close when Conor knocked Nate down six times in one round?

48-47, 47-47, 48-47

Majority Decision

doesn't get closer than that....

• Bezerker101 and I_Take_Roids_m8 like this

IRT/

\+/ UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion \+/

\+/ Fighter Picks League 3 Champion \+/
giphy.gif

#62 JSW

JSW
  • Ultimate
  • 2,747 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 02:23 PM

I want to say DC over GSP because that step up to HW tops Bisping at 185 even with his loss to Jones. That was a huge achievement bearing in mind the guy that has his number is a goat/ped cheat.

#63 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,783 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 03:09 PM

48-47, 47-47, 48-47

Majority Decision

doesn't get closer than that....

Nate nearly died though.
Champion of UFC Predictions League 2017, UFCFCCL 2017, Survivor Series IX,
Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 25-8-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#64 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,749 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 02:23 AM

Very true, that's what I enjoy about these sort of debates there's no real right answer and so many sides to look at it from.

1. Who Wins Overall: I mean if you want to look who would win overall out of everyone we have to eliminate everyone except Randy & DC just because of size.
  2. Who Has Beaten Who: If your looking at who beat who we have to eliminate BJ straight away since he lost to GSP.
  3. How Hard Of A Task Was It: If your all about how difficult of a task it was for the athlete then you probably have to lean more towards BJ & Randy one was under sized the other was older.
  4. How Dominant Were They: If you want to talk about dominating as a champion it you would think you would lean towards GSP since he held the belt for so long and exclude Conor since he never defended.
  5. Comparing Today vs. Yesterday: If you wish to compare overall skill levels Randy & BJ are probably out. With the game of MMA advancing more and more every year the new guys like Conor and DC would likely just be too well versed for the initial double champs BJ & Randy.
  6. Drug Testing: USADA's coming in to argument then you need to eliminate everyone expect DC & Conor those are the only two weren't champions in that time before drug testing. I know GSP won the MW title after but if his WW title run was during that time period.
  7. Most Impressive Way Of Doing It: If you want to look at just who's accomplishment of winning the two belts is just the overall most impressive I tend to lean towards Conor & DC. They are fighting the newest generation and both beat arguably the GOAT of a division they won the title in.

• Bubba_Sparks and Shkrelz like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#65 PunchBag

PunchBag

Take Your Best Shot..

• Free
  • 14,153 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 02:44 AM

DC gets my vote, he had the hardest road and was short for both LHW and HW

I still think Jones is better, but DC is better than the rest of these champs.

Edited by PunchBag, 10 July 2018 - 02:44 AM.

brZ51I9.jpg

#66 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,694 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 02:54 AM

Very true, that's what I enjoy about these sort of debates there's no real right answer and so many sides to look at it from.

1. Who Wins Overall: I mean if you want to look who would win overall out of everyone we have to eliminate everyone except Randy & DC just because of size.
  2. Who Has Beaten Who: If your looking at who beat who we have to eliminate BJ straight away since he lost to GSP.
  3. How Hard Of A Task Was It: If your all about how difficult of a task it was for the athlete then you probably have to lean more towards BJ & Randy one was under sized the other was older.
  4. How Dominant Were They: If you want to talk about dominating as a champion it you would think you would lean towards GSP since he held the belt for so long and exclude Conor since he never defended.
  5. Comparing Today vs. Yesterday: If you wish to compare overall skill levels Randy & BJ are probably out. With the game of MMA advancing more and more every year the new guys like Conor and DC would likely just be too well versed for the initial double champs BJ & Randy.
  6. Drug Testing: USADA's coming in to argument then you need to eliminate everyone expect DC & Conor those are the only two weren't champions in that time before drug testing. I know GSP won the MW title after but if his WW title run was during that time period.
  7. Most Impressive Way Of Doing It: If you want to look at just who's accomplishment of winning the two belts is just the overall most impressive I tend to lean towards Conor & DC. They are fighting the newest generation and both beat arguably the GOAT of a division they won the title in.

It's interesting actually; a lot of the focus in the thread has been on how impressive the champ was in the fight where they won the belt(s).  A little off topic, and impossible to rank all of them, but for me the top 3 performances in winning their belts would be:-

1. Conor defeating Eddie (simply because he totally out-classed him and that 4 punch combo at the end was sweet)

2. BJ defeating Matt Hughes (outgrappled a much bigger man)

3. DC beating Stipe

This is massively subjective though.  I mean compare Conor's 13 KO of Aldo with Randy's 5 round beating of Tito.  Is it more impressive to finish someone with your first punch, or to beat someone everywhere for 25 minutes?  Hard to say.

#67 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,900 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 02:55 AM

How is it razor close when Conor knocked Nate down six times in one round?

The 3 knockdowns in the first 2 rounds are the only reason Conor won the fight and I agreed with the decision.  The one idiot that gave Nate a 10-8 3rd round didn't give Conor a 10-8 1st round where he dropped Nate and didn't get touched.

However in the first match Nate rolled straight off a yacht drunk on tequila and made the boy quit.  That 1 2 biscuit that buckled Conor's knees... he shot for a takedown with the intention of losing by submission rather than get knocked out by a black belt.  Kevin Lee should take note.

Mad props to Conor for beating the younger Diaz via majority decision though.  Nothing like hobbling around backstage on crutches after a win over a 19-10 fighter.

• I_Take_Roids_m8 likes this

LikableLittleGuernseycow-max-1mb.gif

Don't want to brag but I've done dong comparisons with white guys before

#68 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,694 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 02:57 AM

The 3 knockdowns in the first 2 rounds are the only reason Conor won the fight and I agreed with the decision.  The one idiot that gave Nate a 10-8 3rd round didn't give Conor a 10-8 1st round where he dropped Nate and didn't get touched.

However in the first match Nate rolled straight off a yacht drunk on tequila and made the boy quit.  That 1 2 biscuit that buckled Conor's knees... he shot for a takedown with the intention of losing by submission rather than get knocked out by a black belt.  Kevin Lee should take note.

Mad props to Conor for beating the younger Diaz via majority decision though.  Nothing like hobbling around backstage on crutches after a win over a 19-10 fighter.

When did you become one of the haterz?  Seem to remember you repping Conor hard back in the day.

• cashfl0w likes this

#69 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

#1 DC fan since day #1

• Free
  • 9,089 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 10 July 2018 - 02:58 AM

The difference between Conor and DC is when DC moves up in weight and hits people they dont fookin move!
  • juice64011, Bubba_Sparks and PlatinumClegg like this

#70 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,694 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 03:01 AM

The difference between Conor and DC is when DC moves up in weight and hits people they dont fookin move!

Definitely impressive power from DC.  Reminded me a bit of Shane Carwin KOing Mir but that took him 3 or 4 punches.

#71 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,900 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 03:04 AM

DC/GSP

Randy/Conor

BJ

DC tops the list, as much of a WCC as he was for LHW. Then to take out Stipe in the stand up.
His downside is his first loss to Jones. No proof of Roids means he lost legit.

GSP I find tied. As boring as he was, he still dominated everyone before him. Beating Bisping while people can downplay Bisping, I do it myself. He is a durable fighter with decent take down defense and was ok in the stand up and was a much bigger guy overall. GSP loses points for the Fatricks fight though.

Both are/were Dominant champs even if they were boring or needed towels to weigh in.

Did Randy not say something along the lines of, this is so bad even I can come back and win the belt, while commentating a Tim Silvia match? Then went and did it?

Him using epi testosterone as a masking agent ISN'T PROOF that he was one steroids on the first fight?  Educate yourself man.  He was juiced up in the first fight before USADA.  His T to E ratios were simply not possible for a 27 year old black male.  He had to T to E ratio of an 8 year Asian female or a 90 year freshly castrated Classicboxer.  He was masking and if his name was Jim Miller he would get flagged by the athletic commission for his levels being so out of whack.

Daniel loses a lot of punching power at light heavy.  Jon wouldn't be able to eat his punches at heavyweight the way he did at light heavy.

#72 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,900 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 03:12 AM

When did you become one of the haterz?  Seem to remember you repping Conor hard back in the day.

When he signed to box Floyd Mayweather and I had to listen to idiots as young as 20-22 at work and others older than myself (33 in Sept) say that Conor was going to destroy Floyd.  He was going to knock him out and make it look easy.

I nearly got into a fight in the break room with a guy 100 pounds heavier than me.  He kept talking chit even after I tried to explain to him the difference between being a good MMA boxer and being a world class boxer.  So he ended up saying "I don't really care.  Boxers are all p*ssies anyway."

I said Yeah Mike Tyson was a p*ssy alright.  I told him you could go clone yourself 4 times and even at 51 years old he'd knock everyone of you out cold inside 30 seconds and I am standing up looking over the table at this goof.  He stayed right in that chair and someone else trying to cool the situation down said "Children.... come on now, be nice."

I didn't stop though.  I told him if he's so confident I will give him the same odds that Vegas will give him.  Morons bet Floyd all the way down to -400 so Conor was +300.  I said right here right now $1,000 bet and I'll give you 3 to 1 odds.  His response took a moment but I knew what he would say before he said it.  "I'm not going to bet on what is most likely a fixed fight for Floyd to retire 50-0"

I laughed in his face and told him Floyd won't be able to carry the boy past the 8th round and I wasn't far off.

Edited by PlatinumClegg, 10 July 2018 - 03:17 AM.

#73 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,900 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 03:15 AM

Oh yeah and he's not even the same guy anymore.  Before he was champion he was legit hilarious.  That Q&A with Dustin Poirier where Jones and Cormier were also there was awesome!  Daniel was over there about to die laughing and Poirier is his boy.

He did well for himself but he's a completely different person now.

#74 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,694 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 03:20 AM

I feel pretty much the same tbh.  I miss FW Conor. He was hilarious and exciting to watch, plus fought a lot more frequently.  Now he's just arrogant.  Money and fame change a guy I guess.  He always used to be tinged with humility but not any more.

There's still the sentimentalist in me that hopes somehow he'll come to his senses but i very much doubt it.  I'll still respect him for what he accomplished prior to going off the rails though.

• PlatinumClegg likes this

#75 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,900 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 03:28 AM

I feel pretty much the same tbh.  I miss FW Conor. He was hilarious and exciting to watch, plus fought a lot more frequently.  Now he's just arrogant.  Money and fame change a guy I guess.  He always used to be tinged with humility but not any more.

There's still the sentimentalist in me that hopes somehow he'll come to his senses but i very much doubt it.  I'll still respect him for what he accomplished prior to going off the rails though.

He did what he said he would do.  Get in, get rich, get out.

However now that you are out just go ahead and say it.  Don't blow your money and stop acting like you are even entertaining the thought of fighting Khabib.  His goddamn coach just recently said he wants the Nate Diaz trilogy as if it's the tougher fight.  He said something along the lines of Nate is more dynamic and Khabib is straightforward and easier to prepare for... lol!

Translation: We want a Nate Diaz trilogy at 155 pounds where he's dehydrated as hell and we can possibly knock him out.

#76 12er©

12er©

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 56,862 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 10 July 2018 - 05:55 AM

This poll should only be open for those capable of making subjective, fact - based analysis. Frankly most of you should have voting privileges revoked.

George Washington would body you for this commie ****. Step down you limey wanker.

post-406774-0-33798100-1483399020.jpg

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#77 12er©

12er©

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 56,862 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 10 July 2018 - 05:57 AM

Nate nearly died though.

Comber must have thought he was a zombie because he started fleeing from the dead man at the 7 minute mark.

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#78 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,694 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 05:59 AM

George Washington would body you for this commie ****. Step down you limey wanker.

You're too emotional on this topic. Please withdraw your vote.
  • 12er© likes this

#79 12er©

12er©

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 56,862 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 10 July 2018 - 06:00 AM

You're too emotional on this topic. Please withdraw your vote.

Gaslighting isn't going to work on me, Robert.

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#80 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,694 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 06:02 AM

Gaslighting isn't going to work on me, Robert.

Wth is gaslighting Kevin?
Is it anything like fillebustering?
  • 12er© and VertFTW like this

#81 12er©

12er©

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 56,862 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 10 July 2018 - 06:04 AM

Wth is gaslighting Kevin?
Is it anything like fillebustering?

https://en.wikipedia...iki/Gaslighting

• VertFTW likes this

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#82 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,694 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 06:06 AM

https://en.wikipedia...iki/Gaslighting

Ah. Thank you. You learn something every day.
Just don't go tilting at windmills. That's all I ask.
  • 12er© likes this

#83 bandicoot

bandicoot
  • Free
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 07:21 AM

I would say Cormier, but he has never defeated anyone who has hold the LHW belt.
If the Shogun fight happens and he can somehow beat the LHW goat, then he will be the most impressive champ champ

#84 -HiLiteOfTheNite-

-HiLiteOfTheNite-
  • Free
  • 940 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 05:03 PM

Holding titles simultaneously shouldn't matter, considering Dana White chooses who can and can't have opportunities to do so. In the past those opportunities barely ever happened. It's more common now, but they only do so as a marketing gimmick. Let's see somebody actually defend both belts, then we can talk about such things.

#85 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 6,301 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 10 July 2018 - 05:36 PM

As a Conor Mcgregor fan i vote DC
  • Bubba_Sparks and Bezerker101 like this

giphy.gif

#86 ReturnoftheSoup

ReturnoftheSoup

Forum Knight

• Free
  • 7,009 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 01:05 AM

Holding titles simultaneously shouldn't matter, considering Dana White chooses who can and can't have opportunities to do so. In the past those opportunities barely ever happened. It's more common now, but they only do so as a marketing gimmick. Let's see somebody actually defend both belts, then we can talk about such things.

I know, right? Becoming a UFC champion in two different divisions is super easy. Pretty much anyone can do it.

And good call on these guys just doing it as a marketing gimmick. I would say these fighters wouldn't have bothered to do it otherwise. It's annoying to be 2-division world champion.

Yep, unless a fighter defends titles in 2 different weight classes, there's really nothing to talk about. We should just shut this forum down.

I'm thrilled we have someone posting on here who is as brilliant as you, someone who has this whole thing figured out.

conair.gif?w=780

Member of the People's Freedom Movement

#87 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,783 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 01:09 AM

I know, right? Becoming a UFC champion in two different divisions is super easy. Pretty much anyone can do it.

And good call on these guys just doing it as a marketing gimmick. I would say these fighters wouldn't have bothered to do it otherwise. It's annoying to be 2-division world champion.

Yep, unless a fighter defends titles in 2 different weight classes, there's really nothing to talk about. We should just shut this forum down.

I'm thrilled we have someone posting on here who is as brilliant as you, someone who has this whole thing figured out.

He was absolutely right, and you're still an idiot.
  • I_Take_Roids_m8 likes this
Champion of UFC Predictions League 2017, UFCFCCL 2017, Survivor Series IX,
Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 25-8-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#88 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 14,399 posts
  • Location💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐GSP's #1 Fan ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🏒🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

Posted 11 July 2018 - 02:58 AM

There should be a forum panel of forum members over the age of 50 to school the younger forum members.

and when the people in their 50's start acting out, there should be a panel of forum member in their 80's so that you can keep them all in check!

Edited by -idyb-, 11 July 2018 - 02:58 AM.

• Jolldan likes this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

Water is wet, fire burns, and I'm going to beat Michael Bisping.

#89 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,749 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:01 AM

and when the people in their 50's start acting out, there should be a panel of forum member in their 80's so that you can keep them all in check!

RiqxKXr.jpg

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif