Sign in to follow this  
I_Take_Roids_m8

Movie thread

I didnt see a movie thread on the first few pages and ones not popping up. I thought I'd start one and see what everyone is watching these days and what their thoughts are on what they watched.

I'll start off. I bought "A Quiet Place" 4k UHD bluray today. It is a 2k intermediate meaning that it's not shot in true 4k but man it is one if the nicest looking movies out ans if you have surround sound, more specifically Dolby atmos it is good. I wasnt expecting much eventhough it got a high rating from rotten tomatoes but the fiancee wanted to watch it. It was good. I am not going to spoil anything for those that haven't seen it but its definitely worth a rent if you're into that kind of stuff.

I'm also working my way through the Resident Evil collection that I got a few weeks ago on bluray. I saw all of them before except for the last two, and while they're corny and cheesy, they're just a fun watch.

So what movies have you chaps been watching or excited for?

• Like 1

If only somebody had recently bumped one of the longest running threads with a similar title thats literally 5 threads below this one....

• Like 4

If only somebody had recently bumped one of the longest running threads with a similar title thats literally 5 threads below this one....

Lel. Too much "insert poster movie thread" bull****.

• Like 2

Watched Unsane.  That was a good thriller.  

Watched the new Tomb Raider.  Was a waste of time.  

seen both, .. agreed

• Like 2

John Wick one and two with a side of Deadpool one is all i'm watching at the mo.

Looking forward to watching Equaliser two, maybe at the week end. 

• Like 3

John Wick one and two with a side of Deadpool one is all i'm watching at the mo.

Looking forward to watching Equaliser two, maybe at the week end.

I heard John Wick 3 is coming next year. Not sure if its rumour or not but I hope it's TRUE.

• Like 3

I heard John Wick 3 is coming next year. Not sure if its rumour or not but I hope it's TRUE.

There's lots of teasers out there regards JW3. Tbh honest m8, there can be a JW20 or 200 and i'll still be watching them, lol.

I watched some footage of Keanu training for the movie's. Looks like he had a blast.

• Like 2