BART-O-LINI

Dana White and Brendan Schaub trade insults on Instagram

There is clearly some bad blood between these two. Schaub used to talk about it a lot more but he's not mentioned it in a while.

• Like 1

But Brendan is 100% right though?  :lol:  Saki was ****, Adesanya has MMA experience which he himself said he needed before getting to the UFC on JJR. 

• Like 1

you can't be serious, What do you live under a rock?

Yeah, how could I not know the Great Brendan Schaub was still alive, right? With all of his contributions to.... wait.. what does he do with himself now? Work at a muffler repair shop or something?
  • Like 1

I like that MMA crazy theme song. It's a catchy tune. 

That's about all i have to say about that video. That's how much i care. 

• Like 1

Dana jumping in a lose lose argument with Shaub shows me Dana is not focused where he should be. Running the business. 

• Like 1

No he absolutely did not, did you even bother to read the latest tweet like?

anytime anyone has to rage post their creds that means they prob lost.

• Like 1

You mean like you do for Romero everytime he loses?

I think the word you are looking for is excuses? I dont boast Yoels creds after his only two defeats(supposedly).

I’m probably the only one here but I really like both Dana and Schaub lol Schaub is clearly winning this beef battle though.

• Like 3

I’m probably the only one here but I really like both Dana and Schaub lol Schaub is clearly winning this beef battle though.

Same here like both guys Dana just gets too emotional sometimes lol

I know he doesn't rate Schaub but how he thought it was going to end well having a verbal spat with a guy who's been doing nothing but stand-up for 2 years was going to end well is beyond me haha.

Edited by Jolldan
  • Like 1

Dana won the exchanges so far IMO

It's not even a question that Dana won

Schwaub responded twice to Dana's one comment, and I bet Dana hasn't even seen what the idiot had to say since then.

Edited by PATSTER
  • Like 3

Schaub is breaking guy code. We all know Dana banged Rousey but you can't put it out in public.

Sounds like they may have spit roasted her.  You know the Diaz brothers did when she would go "train" with them in Lodi.

Yeah, how could I not know the Great Brendan Schaub was still alive, right? With all of his contributions to.... wait.. what does he do with himself now? Work at a muffler repair shop or something?

He has a podcast man!  From what I heard he will actually bring Callen out on stage with him sometimes.  Bryan isn't a good stand up comedian himself but he's not a complete dipchit like Brendan Schaub. 

lol Schaub nearly got his as$ beat by Nate Diaz after McGregor/Mayweather.  Schaub talked Conor up so much and thought it wasn't an exhibition money grab after Floyd carried him into the 10th.  Nate said what everyone knows and that's the fact Floyd let it go that long.  Nate starts calling him a bum while cracking his knuckles and Schaub walks away.  lol a heavyweight punked out by a welterweight.

• Like 1

lol disagree

I need to hear the untold chapter of WMMA. The one where Ronda throws Dana some p*ssy, and he agrees to make the division.

• Like 3

Has been failed ufc fighter talking **** to the president of the company he used to work for, can see why Dana looks down on him, not saying hes right to though.

• Like 1

Dana forgot to mention his record in the UFC...lmao.

He also forgets that the Fertita's had no confidence in the business and wanted to sell it.That means Dana did not do his job,the ONLY reason it got eventually big was because of timing,it was going to become much bigger main stream no matter who ran it.

Looking at how the sport is run by Dana and Co,i would say he knows NOTHING about sport,the only thing he understands is what he learned from the Fertita's,how to exploit others for personal gain.,

Dana and his roid rage................   Dana why don't you sell out the FIGHTERS for converse next time bro.

• Like 1

Eskimo brothers lmao  i wonder how many dana harvey weinsteinD . Bill cosby much bro?

I need to hear the untold chapter of WMMA. The one where Ronda throws Dana some p*ssy, and he agrees to make the division.

LOL cashflow been slaying the forums lately.

• Like 3

When you realize DANA doesn't belong to JESUS it all adds up. You think the casting couch in hollywood was like 2 dollar hookers and pimps imagine the BJJ strangle holds and fistings the female fighters endured YO's....   BookockEEEEE is a kind way to put that casting couch bro's. Ekimo brothers i think he means eskimo villaged.

Edited by PakaL

When you realize DANA doesn't belong to JESUS it all adds up. You think the casting couch in hollywood was like 2 dollar hookers and pimps imagine the BJJ strangle holds and fistings the female fighters endured YO's.... BookockEEEEE is a kind way to put that casting couch bro's. Ekimo brothers i think he means eskimo villaged.

English, mother ****er, ENGLISH!
  • Like 2

When you realize DANA doesn't belong to JESUS it all adds up. You think the casting couch in hollywood was like 2 dollar hookers and pimps imagine the BJJ strangle holds and fistings the female fighters endured YO's....   BookockEEEEE is a kind way to put that casting couch bro's. Ekimo brothers i think he means eskimo villaged.

Can someone translate this for me?