Sign in to follow this  
skillandpower

Borrachinha is a Bad Match Up For Whittaker

... and Rob and Oz know it.

Borrachinha TKO round 2 or Whittaker taps to strikes.

Please discuss it.

Seus latas!

Uh Vai morrer, Uh vai morrer

Edited by skillandpower
  • Like 3

He's exciting, so I don't want him to die.

Just feed him cans forever. Let him be the UFC's version of MVP.

• Like 4

LOL thanks for your input on my thread m8.

I can see baldy doing that too 

• Like 1

Borrachinha is a can. I know he's your countryman, skillandpower, but the man was getting pieced up by Uriah Hall's jab, and almost finished by him. He's getting bodied in his next fight, unless Dana pulls some strings and gets him another easy matchup

If Israel got his hands on him, he'd have to change his nickname to No-chin-ha

• Like 1

Borrachinha is a can. I know he's your countryman, skillandpower, but the man was getting pieced up by Uriah Hall's jab, and almost finished by him. He's getting bodied in his next fight, unless Dana pulls some strings and gets him another easy matchup

If Israel got his hands on him, he'd have to change his nickname to No-chin-ha

Uriah Hall's jab is one of the best in the division. 

Oh yeah and he's not a bad match up as he's a striker that on some designer gear like Yolo.  Whittaker would beat the brakes off that boy and finish him.  You don't go from getting whooped by Uriah Hall for the bulk of the fight to beating BK.

• Like 3

im in a forest searching for some emo kid that went missing a couple of days ago atm moment but when i get home I'm finna show you what has happened to all the guys who tried to walk down / chase WHITTAGOAT like Costa would try to do

• Like 1

EPO?

What are the perceived benefits?The use of EPO is believed to increase oxygen absorption, reduce fatigue and improve endurance by increasing the rate of red cell production. It is also believed that EPO increases the metabolism and the healing process of muscles because the extra red cells carry more oxygen and nutrients.
  • Like 1

USADA will get Costa before he gets his chance with Whittaker. 

He needs more time to develop, if they give him the weidman fight and he wins, he is most likely in for a rude awakening in the subsequent fight after that in Q1 of 2019

USADA will get Costa before he gets his chance with Whittaker. 

He needs more time to develop, if they give him the weidman fight and he wins, he is most likely in for a rude awakening in the subsequent fight after that in Q1 of 2019

Usada has tested Paulo 8 times this year... care to explain to us how he is cheating or how will get busted according to you?

https://www.usada.org/testing/results/athlete-test-history/

Athlete Name   Test Count   Paulo Henrique Costa   8
  • Like 1

Verts got a new Romero I guess

lol not a big fan of Costa but hes good...I just get annoyed when people talk out of their as s without any backup.

• Like 1

lol not a big fan of Costa but hes good...I just get annoyed when people talk out of their as s without any backup.

You do that multiple times a day
  • Like 2

Most talented fighter I've seen since young Jon Jones

Jesus pump the brakes on that til he beats someone relevant. Yeah Tavares isnt a complete can but lets wait to crown black twig the next goat til he beats a real contender

• Like 2

Jesus pump the brakes on that til he beats someone relevant. Yeah Tavares isnt a complete can but lets wait to crown black twig the next goat til he beats a real contender

I know. 

I really wanna see him facing the big dogs of the division

I know.

I really wanna see him facing the big dogs of the division

And another thing about Jones is he had the strong wrestling game to take the fight where he wanted it to go. Black twig is just a kikboxer

• Like 1

And another thing about Jones is he had the strong wrestling game to take the fight where he wanted it to go. Black twig is just a kikboxer

True.

I dont know how Adesanya would handle a grappling situation with Jacare, Romero or Weidman.

I do think he beats ANYONE on the stand up game tho

Edited by skillandpower
  • Like 1

True.

I dont know how Adesanya would handle a grappling situation with Jacare, Romero or Weidman

He'd get thrown across the cage and instasubbed. Thats how

• Like 1

Usada has tested Paulo 8 times this year... care to explain to us how he is cheating or how will get busted according to you?

https://www.usada.org/testing/results/athlete-test-history/

Athlete Name   Test Count   Paulo Henrique Costa   8

Homeboy is on ALL the undetectables.

GSP already outlined how to do it. It's pretty simple actually.

Yolo, Dos Anus, Andrade and others are on some designer chit.  Cashfl0w told me back when we were boys... so you know it's true.  Costa is on the same undetectable and Uriah Hall was still piecing him up with a jab.  However it's sad that once you crack him a dozen times with a jab that you haven't really thought of what you should follow it up with.

Costa has a short reach for that weight class.  Israel is not ready for the champ but he would clown Costa proper.  Too tall, long, reach and experience on the feet.  That's why Costa called out Weidman who isn't even healthy.

I was a little disappointed that he couldn't finish Tavares but he beat him 5 rounds to zero and never showed signs of gassing.  Give it a little time and he'll get fast tracked if Weidman can't get healthy or loses when he does.  I think Gastelum and Weidman could both wrestle f*ck the kid with both tapping him in a 5 round fight.  Jacare would tap him out when the ref said fight. 

you should sign him to a multi-fight deal in cashflows backyard promotions

• Like 1