Sign in to follow this  
MauroPedrosa

Internet Appreciation Thread

This thread is meant to appreciate and immortalize the great nuggets the internet has offered us. Post your favorite (short) videos, gifs, memes etc.

I'll start with this pearl

• Like 4

Maura Pedrosa - refund my $50 for following you down the Portugal rabbit hole on the world cup please.  

• Like 2

Maura Pedrosa - refund my $50 for following you down the Portugal rabbit hole on the world cup please.

Lol! You don't want to be responsible for a man's bankruptcy so I'll keep the money. You wouldn't want that on your conscience

if i posted some of my favorite videos i would get bant faster than james toneys mma career ended, but god bless the internet.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

There was a time in the early 2000's when I was against internet surfing because I knew how addicting it can be.  I know this because I was among the first generation to experience IRC which was basically a social media chat room....and yes, it was addictive.  After experiencing that addiction, I told myself I would not let the internet ruin me...so I thought lol.

As long as you do things in moderation, you're good to go....

The internet is awesome.  It has almost everything you could possibly want to know and learn about..

• Like 2

There was a time in the early 2000's when I was against internet surfing because I knew how addicting it can be. I know this because I was among the first generation to experience IRC which was basically a social media chat room....and yes, it was addictive. After experiencing that addiction, I told myself I would not let the internet ruin me...so I thought lol.

As long as you do things in moderation, you're good to go....

The internet is awesome. It has almost everything you could possibly want to know and learn about..

I catfished a girl on IRC when I was like 9. Good times
  • Like 2

I catfished a girl on IRC when I was like 9. Good times

my nickname on dalnet was Tiffany21

i was just on there for the warez channels to pirate all my stuff, but when id join the public channels id always have dudes trying to hit on me

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1