Sign in to follow this  
PlatinumClegg

Whose life do you wanna see Mike Perry ruin next?

NLeRlaE.gif

aftao2fdtihm9zo6g.jpg?size_id=4

7cn3c41n3x6wnbv6g.jpg?size_id=4

Let Meek get knocked out to prove Usman is a black can.

Emil doesn't deserve to die, he's a warrior, just doesn't bang AS HARD as platinum

all in for seeing Perry retire Cowboy, though

He's lucky he has a job.

wtf? did you see his last fight? that's what people toon in for

Edited by King_Can!
  • Like 1

He's just a pissed off mark

I guess Mike doesn't go for enough takedowns or some **** like the rest of the American wrestlers he loves

Edited by PATSTER
  • Like 2

Mike and Donald train together now.  He needs another outside the top 15 unless Neil Magny is trying to get knocked out.

He's lucky he has a job.

You're an idiot.  He just got bumped to the main card over a guy he lost to in his previous fight for a reason.  He comes to bang like KC said that's what people wanna see.  He guaranteed blood and violence. Paul Felder was actually man enough to fight him unlike these other hoes that got decision wins while running and spamming kicks.  Mike went full DC and threw him for 8 just to prove a point

Felder broke his arm throwing spinning chit because once upon a time like 4 years ago he scored a knockout.  You break your arm against your opponents head throwing a blind shot and that's on you.

Where did Mike Perry touch you?  Inb4 male models

He's just a pissed off mark

I guess Mike doesn't go for enough takedowns or some **** like the rest of the American wresters he loves

Gameplan Perry proved that anybody can wrassle on July 7th

He's lucky he has a job.

^

idjut.gif

12-3 with 11 KO's... SEVEN in the 1st round.  5-3 in the UFC and never been finished.  Comes to BANG but he's lucky to have a job...

Queef

Edited by PlatinumClegg

have him fight jouban again

Jouban wouldn't take that fight.  Even if he did he wouldn't square up for a proper knock.  Mike would be forced to throw him for 5.

The one where he shot for a TD on a guy with a broken arm ?

Edited by Omoplataypus

Also: Perry has not knocked down an active UFC welterweight since 2016. If Roberts gets cut after his next fight (decent chance) Perry will have no knockdowns on active UFC welterweights

Are we so sure this random actually has power?

Meek is a natural middleweight and Mike would still sleep him in 1. That bum has been knocked out before.

He couldnt sleep a male model, a nobody, or a guy with a broken arm. He sucks.

• Like 1

He couldnt sleep a male model, a nobody, or a guy with a broken arm. He sucks.

Would have lost to that dude with a broken arm too if the tape on his glove didn't open a cut. And that guy is a bad lightweight!

• Like 1

Would have lost to that dude with a broken arm too if the tape on his glove didn't open a cut. And that guy is a bad lightweight!

lol at Felder being a lightweight.  The Ginger Dragon was bigger than Mike!

lol at Felder being a lightweight. The Ginger Dragon was bigger than Mike!

Perry is 5'10 and Felder is 5'11 you liquored up polecat. The size difference is absolutely negligible. If Felders a MW so is Tinfoil

Edited by Omoplataypus
  • Like 1

Perry is 5'10 and Felder is 5'11 you liquored up polecat

Like I said Felder is bigger.  He admitted to being 185 fight week and he was scheduled to fight at 155 tonight.  Mike fights at his natural weight.  He cuts less than any welterweight on the roster because he's a man and not a WCC.

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Like 1

Like I said Felder is bigger.  He admitted to being 185 fight week and he was scheduled to fight at 155 tonight.  Mike fights at his natural weight.  He cuts less than any welterweight on the roster because he's a man and not a WCC.

Do you think Perry could do 155 easily if he wanted m8 ?

Do you think Perry could do 155 easily if he wanted m8 ?

Not easily.  Another quote from Paul Felder is that he starts to really struggle when he hits the 163-165 mark.  That's worse than what Masvidal said.  Jorge said the last 4 pounds were brutal.

All 3 will fight at 165 if that becomes a weight class.

• Like 2

He'll probably ruin some innocent woman's life by crashing her vehicle, starting her house on fire by putting a lit cigarette in her garbage, and then impregnating her.

• Like 2

Like I said Felder is bigger. He admitted to being 185 fight week and he was scheduled to fight at 155 tonight. Mike fights at his natural weight. He cuts less than any welterweight on the roster because he's a man and not a WCC.

1 inch is negligible. Like I said if Felder is a rightful MW than so is Wiggie Smalls

He'll probably ruin some innocent woman's life by crashing her vehicle, starting her house on fire by putting a lit cigarette in her garbage, and then impregnating her.

He is hanging out with Jon Jones.  So he's destined to be a UFC champion.

His own, oh wait...

Stop being a hater... it's a bad look.  He just lined DC and Stipe's pockets with extra money when he got moved to the main card.  NOBODY comes to bang like Platinum.

• Like 2

He's even channeling his inner DC and going for KO's via dumping a man on his head.  You are witnessing greatness.  He's not some black can from Michigan like Kevin Lee who gets knocked out by black belts.

Threef

• Like 1

Let me know when Tinfoil gets a title fight.

Let me know when Kevin gets one for a real belt.  lol at getting a interim title fight for choking that bum Chiesa.

Would like to see him knock magny out

That will be easy money.  That white stringbean would get cut off and knocked clean out something savage.  Mike might even slam KO him for running and fighting long.

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Like 1

That will be easy money. That white stringbean would get cut off and knocked clean out something savage. Mike might even slam KO him for running and fighting long.

Black people are irrelevant in MMA now. Items the great white hope era.

• Like 1

Let me know when Kevin gets one for a real belt. lol at getting a interim title fight for choking that bum Chiesa.

I will. It'll be by the end of 2019.

Tinfoil's..... never.

I will. It'll be by the end of 2019.

Tinfoil's..... never.

At least Mike is man enough to fight in the 170 talent pool.  Kevin walks around just as heavy, has a lot more reach and won't actually fight for a title when he weighs 157 pounds and is blacking out on the scales.

Christ you get way too triggered over Kevin Lee.  Like I give a chit that Mike Perry will never be a UFC champion.  He's an exciting fighter that's never been knocked out.

• Like 2

Like I said Felder is bigger. He admitted to being 185 fight week and he was scheduled to fight at 155 tonight. Mike fights at his natural weight. He cuts less than any welterweight on the roster because he's a man and not a WCC.

Wrong