Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

Dont expect to see Brock til summer 19 guys

Zero chance brock fights a ppv card jan-may

Some of you are legit retarded.

Before that time Dc will fight jones if hes cleared and if not maybe shogun/gus/yoel as backup plan

Before that time Dc will fight jones if hes cleared and if not maybe shogun/gus/yoel as backup plan

Then why enter usada?

• Like 4

DifficultFickleBarbet-size_restricted.gi

• Like 9

DifficultFickleBarbet-size_restricted.gi

Lol that gif is fantastic

Super Bowl show

Mike Perry becomes a super star in the co-main when he beats the hell out of GSP.  It SHATTERS Conor's PPV record.

WhichGoldenAnkolewatusi-size_restricted.

• Like 2

I enjoy how DC is selling this guy as a tough fight.  He said "I'm no Cain Velasquez"  lol

280shmw.gif

ljGdrOs.gif

LOL true

He must think we are all idiots.

I enjoy how DC is selling this guy as a tough fight.  He said "I'm no Cain Velasquez"  lol

280shmw.gif

ljGdrOs.gif

Slipped on the Star Wars logo, ****ing disgrace that a UFC title fight was decided by that

Then why enter usada?

It will take about 6 months to be cleared by USADA....asuming everything goes well. No point in signing a bout agreement til hes fully cleared....ergo 1 yr timeframe is logical.

It will take about 6 months to be cleared by USADA....asuming everything goes well. No point in signing a bout agreement til hes fully cleared....ergo 1 yr timeframe is logical.

d6f.jpg

• Like 1

vert he entered back last week, he can compete starting January 8, 2019

they can easily promote a fight still while he is on suspension, he can be on any card, they aren't waiting another 6 months after the suspension to let him compete. Add to the fact Cormier is retiring in March, you honestly think they will hold Brock until the next international fight week card?? Aside from an injury, i dont see any way Brock doesnt fight by March

Edited by AndyWang

I'm gonna laugh so hard if geriatric Brock beats Geriatric DC. Then does his WWE thing of not fighting more than once a decade.

My sources have told me Brock/DC will take place in Vegas in March. DC is deciding whether or not he wants to defend his 205 belt before that or not

• Like 1

What dc says is hes fighting brock in early 19 & he wants a lhw bedore then, november or something.yoel & nick diaz already calling him out

Edited by agtx

280shmw.gif

ljGdrOs.gif

DC would never sell wolf tickets. 

The Beast incarnate is HUGE. 

If the Vanilla Gorilla works on his tickles,  tackles & suplexes few can stop him from taking them down. 

If that jacked white boi works on his top control he'll be serving lunchboxes that NO ONE can handle. 

If he loses he will still break PPV #'s crack open a COORS light, climb on top his wife and use Joe Rogan as a condom. 

• Like 2

vert he entered back last week, he can compete starting January 8, 2019

they can easily promote a fight still while he is on suspension, he can be on any card, they aren't waiting another 6 months after the suspension to let him compete. Add to the fact Cormier is retiring in March, you honestly think they will hold Brock until the next international fight week card?? Aside from an injury, i dont see any way Brock doesnt fight by March

Learn combat sports bro...name the last time a top their combat sport athlete fought in jan-may timeframe sans 5 de mayo fights

DC would never sell wolf tickets. 

The Beast incarnate is HUGE. 

If the Vanilla Gorilla works on his tickles,  tackles & suplexes few can stop him from taking them down. 

If that jacked white boi works on his top control he'll be serving lunchboxes that NO ONE can handle. 

If he loses he will still break PPV #'s crack open a COORS light, climb on top his wife and use Joe Rogan as a condom.

Liked for using Joe Rogan as a condom but his wife is in her 50s.  It's safe to say he's been raw dogging and busting off in that granny for years now.

• Like 2

Liked for using Joe Rogan as a condom but his wife is in her 50s.  It's safe to say he's been raw dogging and busting off in that granny for years now.

No doubt but i was referencing one of the only funny bits Rogan has ever done lol

Learn combat sports bro...name the last time a top their combat sport athlete fought in jan-may timeframe sans 5 de mayo fights

Yoel just fought Rockhold in February.
  • Like 1

None of you guys get the business. Brock and DC will be fighting before the end of the year. Dana will make it so.

• Like 2

jones - january and april

UFC-1821.jpg

ufc-updates-video-promo-for-ufc-750x340-

DC plans to retire when he hits 40, next March.

Yep and Brock is gonna be his last fat pay check so he can enjoy his retirement. Pretty clear to me

• Like 1

I don't care how long I have to wait in order to see the greatest mixed martial artist of all time in the cage once again.

Bork is worth it.

Edited by ijosef
  • Like 2

When is wrestlemania?

That is going to dictate when this fight happens, because Vince isn't allowing his golden goose to interfere with his 1 match or year.

• Like 1

When is wrestlemania?

That is going to dictate when this fight happens, because Vince isn't allowing his golden goose to interfere with his 1 match or year.

Aprilish

When is wrestlemania?

Brock can ragdoll DC in December, and still make Wrestlemania.

Brock can ragdoll DC in December, and still make Wrestlemania.

Except he cant compete because of testing till January.

So I would expect the earliest January card he can fight on will be the one he goes to. Then that gives him recovery time to do his wrestlemania **** if he gets injured.

• Like 2

When is wrestlemania?

No, that's wrong.

Brock's contract is up very soon. It does NOT extend to Wrestlemania.

• Like 1

No, that's wrong.

Brock's contract is up very soon. It does NOT extend to Wrestlemania.

Didn't he just sign a new deal this year?

Thought it just happened last wrestlemania.

I dont follow wrestling not brock, but I'm Sure McVirgin talked about it on here.

• Like 1

Didn't he just sign a new deal this year?

Thought it just happened last wrestlemania.

I dont follow wrestling not brock, but I'm Sure McVirgin talked about it on here.

Pretty sure his contract is up after summerslam (next month).

• Like 1

Brock signed an extension supposedly into summer slam and is free. My guess is he wants to win the Ufc title and it will give him more leverage in negotiations for another wwe deal. He’ll go back win or lose, just winning the title boosts his payday

Pretty sure his contract is up after summerslam (next month).

Oh, I missed the extension part. Figured when he signed, he signed a real deal.

So basically he is using Dana to get Vince to pay more, while using Vince to get Dana to pay more.

• Like 3