Beethoven

Johann Sebastian Bach

Karl Marx

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Martin Lawrence

wut?

Anne Frank? 

• Like 4

Martin Lawrence too? Being born to American parents on an American military base makes him German? 

He's not even famous anymore and he's well known for being the most racist black guy ever in Hollywood.  His show sucked, his stand up sucked, his movies sucked and he sucks.

• Like 4

He's not even famous anymore and he's well known for being the most racist black guy ever in Hollywood.  His show sucked, his stand up sucked, his movies sucked and he sucks.

Remember when he went crazy, waving a gun around in traffic?  Was sick or had heat stroke or something.

• Like 2

Remember when he went crazy, waving a gun around in traffic?  Was sick or had heat stroke or something.

lol kinda.  That's probably been a while for him to even make news I'll look that up later.

• Like 2

Heidi Klum

Anne Frank

Dirk nowitzki

Chris kamen

Kristen dunst

Albert Einstein

Boris Becker

Beethoven

Johann Sebastian Bach

Karl Marx

Martin Lawrence

I think you guys have to wait for the passing of every single soldier who fought in World War II and every single Jew who made it out of the concentration camps alive before you get to claim any Jewish people as Germans to your credit. And you shall never have the right to claim Anne Frank. To me it's unbelievable that you counted a little girl who died in a concentration at the hands of Germans, literally your grandfather's generation, as a "German Superstar."

I've read some pretty messed up things on this forum, but that is literally the most offensive thing I have ever read here. You should be banned.

• Like 2

I think you guys have to wait for the passing of every single soldier who fought in World War II and every single Jew who made it out of the concentration camps alive before you get to claim any Jewish people as Germans to your credit. And you shall never have the right to claim Anne Frank. To me it's unbelievable that you counted a little girl who died in a concentration at the hands of Germans, literally your grandfather's generation, as a "German Superstar."

I've read some pretty messed up things on this forum, but that is literally the most offensive thing I have ever read here. You should be banned.

Goddamnit Soup. He's an idiot. Like... a real idiot. Not an internet idiot.

Google "famous Germans", and watch what happens.

• Like 2

Lol, besides the obvious ones that everyone has laughed about, Kirsten Dunst was born in New Jersey.

New Jersey ? not good -

735315b640ddc2638754.jpeg

I went ahead and did just that. Wow.

These mother****ers need to stop using Google and have a legitimate conversation. And if they find that they don't have a whole lot they can talk about or a memorable background which to lean on, they need to take some time out and read some books and maybe experience life a little so they have a little bit of depth. Because this going to Google and vetting everything one says is lame. It sucks on here and it sucks in real life. It doesn't prepare them for any sort of face to face where they can't break out their phone and type something in and find the answer between every exchange.

• Like 1

He ain't kiddin'

xZ22UdL.jpg

• Like 3

Your comment seems to be based on the feeling that you prefer to think Germany is still occupied and run by Nazi party.

It is not.

Taylor and many other Germans are still carrying the burden of what Germany did in WW2 while they really shouldn't be the generation to be held accountable. 

For a period of time Germans started to think they are better than any other nation. They went to war to prove it. It took the mighty power of English Empire, USA, Russia, France, Australia, Canada and many others to prove them wrong. 

He ain't kiddin'

xZ22UdL.jpg

It was so obvious. The first German everyone names is Hitler. Then you should move to soccer players, and if you are even somewhat aware of the sports world, Kerber just beat Serena at Wimbledon in the final..

When I saw Anne Frank at #2, I knew he googled it.

• Like 1

Heidi Klum

Anne Frank

Dirk nowitzki

Chris kamen

Kristen dunst

Albert Einstein

Boris Becker

Beethoven

Johann Sebastian Bach

Karl Marx

Martin Lawrence

Can't believe you missed one of the greatest gamers and YT channel owners of our generation from this list.

Please swap Einstein out for Finish_Him.

• Like 2

France and Canada?! lol

Death as the % of 1939 population in WW2 :

USA: 0.32 percent 

Canada : 0.38 percent 

France : 1.4

Death as the % of 1939 population in WW2 :

USA: 0.32 percent 

Canada : 0.38 percent 

France : 1.4

Wait a minute....THE FRENCH HAD KILLED MORE PEOPLE THAN US IN A WAR WE HAD YET TO ENTER?!?! 

Fake news. Don't lie to me, bro. Or at least include that France was trying to stave off the invasion in 1939, and the Americans didn't enter the war until 1941.

Edited by cashfl0w

He laid on a boxer with no ground game. lol

I'll save my excitement for an opponent that can stuff the takedown.

He laid on a boxer with no ground game. lol

I'll save my excitement for an opponent that can stuff the takedown.

LOL he was piecing that scrandy up and even dropped him on the feet.

• Like 2