TUF

**UFC Forum Member Market**

I want my 10 shares of PaKal....it's not in the rules that you can't buy more than one share.

Edited by America
  • Like 1

someone send me a notification for when sobercuban hits rock bottom so i can buy ten shares of him for 1000

sooner or later all the algebra is going to break him anyways its just a matter of time

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 3

Cash flow you been promising comeUPance and never delivered as you missed book report day to many times like leg day in the gym. You better find teemu and get some tutoring...

I think all of my responses yesterday came from you.

I wouldn't even buy my own stock at this point.  :(

• Like 3

I think all of my responses yesterday came from you.

I wouldn't even buy my own stock at this point.  :(

You're crazy if i was to buy you'd be the number 1 draft pick. The under dog no one sees coming by far all the best are molded not already perfect.

• Like 1

If anybody wants to join the competition, but doesn't follow the forum that closely, I have a terrific offer for you. I am now available to manage your accounts. For a nominal fee, I will choose the correct forum members for your portfolio, constantly monitor their progress, and buy and sell as necessary to improve your standings in this competition. All for the small fee of 50 credits. This is a limited time offer! Take advantage while there is still time!

• Like 3

Thats more of a Make The Forum Confusing Again.

What's more impressive:

Getting a response from Zaksame, or getting PakaL to break character?

• Like 3

I'll take Teemu, Jason_H, Polo, and Stompgrind for 10 credits each.

Sold but you got ripped off. We're worth about 2.50 the three of us combined. 1 for Teemu. 1 for Jason H and .50 for me. 

Want to develop your skills? Build a franchise? Go beyond the norm? Break the fourth wall? Look no further, Nyte is here to help.

Invest today, Celebrate ToNyte.

• Like 2

Want to develop your skills? Build a franchise? Go beyond the norm? Break the fourth wall? Look no further, Nyte is here to help.

Invest today, Celebrate ToNyte.

WSJ said it would be safer to invest in facebook than to invest in you.

• Like 1

Sold but you got ripped off. We're worth about 2.50 the three of us combined. 1 for Teemu. 1 for Jason H and .50 for me. 

LMAO! That's four people not three you fkn dunce. ahahahah

For some reason i skimmed that post so fast and read Jason H. Polo as one person. 

I'm not gonna edit it though cause it's too fkn funny lol

waiting for the_enigma's stock to die in a car fire so i can invest before he emerges from the ashes

I'm gonna make a quick profit and get out. PaKaL will go on a spam binge and his stock will skyrocket. I'll sell all of it and then invest low again on someone like Pessimist_Pete who I have on good authority is coming back full time.

I'm gonna make a quick profit and get out. PaKaL will go on a spam binge and his stock will skyrocket. I'll sell all of it and then invest low again on someone like Pessimist_Pete who I have on good authority is coming back full time.

he was supposed to return after gsp finished a fight. years later and gsp finished a fight.  he only comes back for a weekend to post some random things and then scurries off back to the paid section to hang out with the rest of the mouth breathers and ankle divers.

he was supposed to return after gsp finished a fight. years later and gsp finished a fight. he only comes back for a weekend to post some random things and then scurries off back to the paid section to hang out with the rest of the mouth breathers and ankle divers.

If you want Pessimist Pete to appear you have to truly believe and say his name in a mirror three times.

• Like 1

I'll buy the following

Oz

Crangs

Finna take over a whole continent. And when everyone else starts going international, let it be known I was the first to do it

lol, this is gonna work out like the tech boom of the 90s, mate. You're gonna the richest man on the planet for about a week and then you'll be Megasoup
  • Like 1

2U2oYtU.png

Good day sirs and madams, I would like to purchase Yesterdays_hero

That's to cheap for the last DRAGON bro. You've got the glow for the most high's sake.

2U2oYtU.png

Good day sirs and madams, I would like to purchase Yesterdays_hero

How are you worth as many credits as I am when you rarely post anymore?

• Like 3

When was the last time you paintshopped a fake mustache onto your avatar in an attempt to buy yourself in a forum game?

• Like 5

When was the last time you paintshopped a fake mustache onto your avatar in an attempt to buy yourself in a forum game?

the fook you did! it looked pretty genuine to me.

• Like 1

Quality over quantity mate.

You're a key part of my portfolio though. Please up your game.

• Like 2

Quality over quantity mate.

You're a key part of my portfolio though. Please up your game.

I've made 4 of the all time top 10 threads. I'm hoping someone else can step up.

• Like 2

I've made 4 of the all time top 10 threads. I'm hoping someone else can step up.

Were those the ones celebrating your 57th,58th,59th and 60th birthday? I feel you need more variation to unlock your full potential.

• Like 3

Were those the ones celebrating your 57th,58th,59th and 60th birthday? I feel you need more variation to unlock your full potential.

to hell with that noise. we're going all the way to 100. or have we already made it there?

The 57th birthday thread contains the second most liked post in forum history, the forum rankings was the best thread ever, the fitness and training thread is top 10, and the "Casting Call" thread was too brilliant for the forum to comprehend.

Edited by classicboxer
  • Like 2

He's definitely had one of my favourite bants

• Like 1